Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47728
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2014, 06:14 PM   #121
The Slut
Valued Poster

Agree with the comment that you need someone who knows how to really use that strapon. My last visit to my mistress was amazing. She had me face down ass up and totally took my ass. What was amazing is there was a mirror in the room so I could see her on top of me fucking me like there was no tomorrow.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:55 PM   #122
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Thumbs up

I get to see my mistress tomorrow, so hopefully I will finally get to experience having her take my ass with a strapon. I can't wait!
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:45 AM   #123
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It's truly a unique sensation as you watch a woman approaching you with a rubbery phallus bobbing in fromt of her. Knowing that she intends to penetrate you with it makes your mind spin. The followup of feeling it on you as the pressure builds as it slips in is another incredible moment. What follows are a series of memorable moments and, if you're in sync with one another, a mind-blowing climax.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:19 PM   #124
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wow! I am really late to this party! I do enjoy getting greek as well as giving it. I really like it when it is the lady's first time (first timers pm me!). It is like I am letting her in on a dirty little secret she has always been curious about. I would like to think I am very patient and good at explaining how things need to be done. I will typically take the lady shopping and let her pick out her own toy (to keep after the session). First timers are a little timid at first, but typically after a few strokes really get into it (sidenote, I once had a lady in Austin who came on about her third full stroke - thought hotel security was going to come in - needless to say she turned into a strapon monster after that).
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #125
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I did finally have my ass cherry popped last week! It was slightly painful (I think we needed just a little more lube) but I still loved it. I will put up a review sometime this week, either here or in the Oklahoma fotum. Or both, if that's possible.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #126
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Coming from someone who loves for you to knock on my backdoor, I have been on the recieving and giving end. I always say.. the best way to learn how, is to have it done to you. That way you know what feels good and what can be a bit uncomfortable.

I have never had a bad experience with greek, except the time I had a vibrating egg stuck in my wrong end...lol. That is another story!

The majority of my clients who I have shared this experience with are more mature, they know what to expect and know how they like it. Therefore, when I bend them over I can do as I wish without hesitation,because I know they like it
On the other hand, I have also had the pleasure of a few newbies, which was amazing to see there hesitation quickly turn into anticipation The best position for a first timer I found, was for them to lay on their back.IMO.

Fisting! Now, I do not have very big hands, but the first time I fisted a guy.. I was in pure bliss. I didn't know I had it in me.. but man o man, it was very impowering as a woman to do this for a man. I was worried it would get a little messy, but my good slut took it like a champ!

We are all adults and like different things.. dont judge me..lol.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:15 AM   #127
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

This is for both the givers & receivers. What position for strap-on do you enjoy more, doggy, or man-on-back?

I done doggy a few times & I feel less involved. The physical feeling is great, but I'm almost frustrated after awhile. I guess if you're really into D/s, then maybe it has more appeal.

With me on my back, I get to "participate" in the fun. From looking up at her, to rubbing her breasts, legs, all over, to even talking/urging her on, I'm more involved in this position. And best of all I get to wrap my legs around her hips & help her thrust deeper. That is such a turn-on for me.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:25 AM   #128
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
This is for both the givers & receivers. What position for strap-on do you enjoy more, doggy, or man-on-back?

I done doggy a few times & I feel less involved. The physical feeling is great, but I'm almost frustrated after awhile. I guess if you're really into D/s, then maybe it has more appeal.

With me on my back, I get to "participate" in the fun. From looking up at her, to rubbing her breasts, legs, all over, to even talking/urging her on, I'm more involved in this position. And best of all I get to wrap my legs around her hips & help her thrust deeper. That is such a turn-on for me.
As for me.. it depends on size/length and if any curves
It's fun trying to find the perfect fit and once you do.. I'm like, bring it on! lol
I like to be on top and sit on it.. that way I still have control and after finding the groove.. he can slam me down harder.
Doggie I love, because I like when I can feel hands around my waist and breast. Turns me on!
I also enjoy laying on my back, especially if bigger in size. That way I can guide it in and pull you in towards me as I want it deeper.

Those are my experiences
P.S. lube is your friend! lol
Old 01-14-2014, 11:33 AM   #129
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
As for me.. it depends on size/length and if any curves
It's fun trying to find the perfect fit and once you do.. I'm like, bring it on! lol
I like to be on top and sit on it.. that way I still have control and after finding the groove.. he can slam me down harder.
Doggie I love, because I like when I can feel hands around my waist and breast. Turns me on!
I also enjoy laying on my back, especially if bigger in size. That way I can guide it in and pull you in towards me as I want it deeper.

Those are my experiences
P.S. lube is your friend! lol
Thanks for your input Melanie. While I appreciate learning how women enjoy receiving Greek, I'm really interested in knowing how they enjoy giving Greek as well. Does doing it Doggy give them a sense of power/Domination? Or does having him on his back allow you to interact more (my view)?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:15 PM   #130
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Thanks for your input Melanie. While I appreciate learning how women enjoy receiving Greek, I'm really interested in knowing how they enjoy giving Greek as well. Does doing it Doggy give them a sense of power/Domination? Or does having him on his back allow you to interact more (my view)?
As for me.. when in doggy position I do feel more dominant and feel as if he is at my mercy. I am always aware of ones comfort level, I let him back in to it, but I must admit.. when asked of me, I give it to you good I also do enjoy while the man is on his back as well. I do like to see the look on his face while I have his c*ck in my mouth feeling it pulse. Ladies beware because it will shoot out..lol.

Recieving or Giving... I just like it!
Old 01-14-2014, 03:14 PM   #131
J.Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Melanie - Holy crap - that would be amazing - guy on his back with you leaning over takign him in your mouth - WOW!
J.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:16 PM   #132
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

First thing is to make sure you don't have a "little buddy" in there. That's the term a lady friend used when we were discussing a PM. She was very experienced at PMs, and I've had only one before that session. When she was digging in her toy drawer I saw a stone dildo which she said was just a conversation piece.

The PM was much better than the first time I had one, but on reflection I should have had her use the dildo instead of her finger. This dildo was about as big around as screwdriver handle (not quite as thick as my cock), and I think I would have preferred the in and out and sliding past my prostate rather than the constant massage of it.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:01 PM   #133
Jeroboam
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I gotta get to Houston, Athena, stat!
Jeroboam is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:24 AM   #134
Bancroft1957
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
Coming from someone who loves for you to knock on my backdoor, I have been on the recieving and giving end. I always say.. the best way to learn how, is to have it done to you. That way you know what feels good and what can be a bit uncomfortable.

I have never had a bad experience with greek, except the time I had a vibrating egg stuck in my wrong end...lol. That is another story!

The majority of my clients who I have shared this experience with are more mature, they know what to expect and know how they like it. Therefore, when I bend them over I can do as I wish without hesitation,because I know they like it
On the other hand, I have also had the pleasure of a few newbies, which was amazing to see there hesitation quickly turn into anticipation The best position for a first timer I found, was for them to lay on their back.IMO.

Fisting! Now, I do not have very big hands, but the first time I fisted a guy.. I was in pure bliss. I didn't know I had it in me.. but man o man, it was very impowering as a woman to do this for a man. I was worried it would get a little messy, but my good slut took it like a champ!

We are all adults and like different things.. dont judge me..lol.
Melannie, all I can say is if I saw you coming at me with a big ol strap-on, I 'd think I'd died and gone to heaven!
Bancroft1957 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:13 AM   #135
Dana_Passion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 34357
My ECCIE Reviews

I think male anal play is very fun and exciting. I enjoy reversing the role and being the giver rather than the receiver. Now honestly, who can say they dont like doggy? Thats my favorite position, even if IM the one on all fours lol But i do like to look at a mans face as I satisfy him every which way!
Dana_Passion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women