Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #121
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, BigTurd. Go with that, would you? How does that make you feel?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #122
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Did he post a stupid cartoon or two pages of brilliance?

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR: you're up kinda late? Orderlies skip out early?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #123
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Uh, BigTurd. Go with that, would you? How does that make you feel?
Pretty damn good, Idiot. How do you feel?

By the way, do we have a bet?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #124
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hmmm . . . interesting. Tell me, BigTurd, you seem to insist on betting when you have no argument. Did something from your childhood cause you to be that way?

Oh, wait. Our time is almost up. Think about that until next week, and we'll continue to work on those issues. And remember, try to find positive ways to release all that pent up anger. And breathe deep, in, then out. Good! See you next week! See the nurse on the way out, and she'll fix your meds for you.

Next!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #125
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hmmm . . . interesting. Tell me, BigTurd, you seem to insist on betting when you have no argument. Did something from your childhood cause you to be that way?

Oh, wait. Our time is almost up. Think about that until next week, and we'll continue to work on those issues. And remember, try to find positive ways to release all that pent up anger. And breathe deep, in, then out. Good! See you next week! See the nurse on the way out, and she'll fix your meds for you.

Next!
What's out of the ordinary with a simple request that someone be held accountable for their statements? I didn't think he (or you) could do so. I still don't! Thus, I decided to take it to a another level by asking that he (and you) back the original statement up with $$$$$.

In simpler terms, either put up or shut up!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #126
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

In other words, the lying charlatan hasn't the nads to take you up.

Best way to get an asshole to back down is to get him (or her) to put their money where their big mouths are.

of course we know where some of there people's mouths are...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #127
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
What's out of the ordinary with a simple request that someone be held accountable for their statements? I didn't think he (or you) could do so. I still don't! Thus, I decided to take it to a another level by asking that he (and you) back the original statement up with $$$$$.

In simpler terms, either put up or shut up!
Hmmm . . . now we're getting defensive. Let's take a little extra time and explore that. Where is this defensiveness coming from? I want you to feel it, and let me know what comes to mind. Just let it out. Breathe, relax, and just let it out.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #128
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hmmm . . . now we're getting defensive. Let's take a little extra time and explore that. Where is this defensiveness coming from? I want you to feel it, and let me know what comes to mind. Just let it out. Breathe, relax, and just let it out.
Defensive? You obviously don't know what defensive is. "Defensive" is a hell of a lot more than "put up or shut up". "Defensive" would have been more along the lines of, fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

But I would not have expected a StupidOldFart to understand my intentions. Hell, I was just trying to make a little easy $$$$$ from a couple of dumb asses! You can't blame a guy for trying, can you?
Old 12-06-2012, 11:19 PM   #129
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Let's go with that, BigTurd. Let those feelings out. I think we've made some progress today! Good for you! Now remember, let's find a positive outlet for those feelings of defensiveness and anger. Now, we'll talk more next week. My next patient is here. But good job today!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #130
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Let's go with that, BigTurd. Let those feelings out. I think we've made some progress today! Good for you! Now remember, let's find a positive outlet for those feelings of defensiveness and anger. Now, we'll talk more next week. My next patient is here. But good job today!
Well, do we have a bet or not?
Old 12-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #131
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hmmm . . . your compulsion is worsening. We'll discuss it next week, I promise. Now I have to get to my next patient. Nurse! We better double BigTurd's meds! It's happening again!

Next week, BigTurd.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:27 PM   #132
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Next week, BigTurd.
Hot damn, StupidOldFart and I are going to have a bet next week!

It's true, there is a sucker born every minute.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #133
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1051991263] Yeah, I did, and now you are the poster formerly known as “Ekim the Inbred” now calling yourself “I’va biggen

Wow dick Tracy you figured that out.A moron could have done that so I guess I will have to upgrade you to a moron..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #134
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Hot damn, StupidOldFart and I are going to have a bet next week!

It's true, there is a sucker born every minute.
LOL! [sarcasm on] Yeah, right, BigTurd. [sarcasm off]

Like I'd trust you with anything. Bet with yourself. You'd have to be an honorable man, and you're not. You just bring up the Benji's because you can't argue like a man. Like I said, you're an embarrassment to Texas.

Run along, BigTurd, LittleMan.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:19 AM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get any from an aging cougar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
A moron could have done that so I guess I am a moron..
Yeah, you are, and you are the dumb-ass poster formerly known as “Ekim the Inbred” now calling yourself “I’va biggen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Let's do a simple fact check: Here’s a “simple fact check" for you Old-goaT. You’re a pathetic “old man”, Old-goaT. You are so pathetic you don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! For you, OTC means “Off-The-Cock” and “On-The-Computer” as you engage providers to assuage your pathetic ego by having them read and giggle at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, Old-goaT.

IBBlithering takes a thread that is 37 spots down, almost on page 3 and boosts it to the top

I bump the same thread from 4 down to the top. And you’ve continued to bump the thread, Old-goaT. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get any from an aging cougar, Old-goaT, and that’s funny!!!

In Blithering's warped, illogical mind that means I am somehow guilty of needlessly bumping threads. Yea, right. That's all anyone needs to know about IB's ability to count or think. Keep bumping the thread, Old-goaT. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get any from an aging cougar, Old-goaT! That's the topic, Old-goaT.

The real issue has nothing to do with bumping old threads. It has to do with a bitter old IBH always thinking he deserves--his devine right--the last word(s). Even when his word(s) are innane. Such as saying that because his avatar is a biik cover, that somehow absolves him from being a dirty perveted old man in a XXX movie theater. Sorry, IB, it IS a book cover and you MAY WELL BE a dirty old man. I'm not the one who picked a trench coat avitar or a homosexual doll pervert avatar. That was all YOU big boy. Just watch. Like any adict he will be unable to resist posting the same "It's a book!" comment any moment now. You've admitted that the book cover for a classic science fiction novella, “Fahrenheit 451”, reminds you of your degenerate and disgusting habits at adult theaters, Old-goaT. It’s obvious you have never read the book, Old-goaT; nevertheless, you remain a pretentious and illiterate fuck espousing your ignorant and hypocritical platitudes. Old-goaT, you continue to show yourself to be a truly illiterate jackass. The avatar is still a “book cover” for a classic science fiction book, Old-goaT. And the book is still all about “books” and “reading”, and “reading” is something you ignorant and illiterate Dimo-crats are cognitively unable to do. That’s why you sit on your broken-down couch, drooling from the mouth, as you receive your daily Kool Aid dose from MSNBC or one of the other liberal MSM networks that daily dispenses Dim-witted platitudes. Read the book, Old-goaT! You'll find yourself identifying with Mildred . . . and not with the protagonist: Guy Montag! The truth hurts, doesn't it, Old-goaT?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women