Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2021, 04:17 PM   #121
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Did you steal that from Mole, or did he lend it to you?

You’re too easy.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:27 PM   #122
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

eye think he is telling everyone he likes fruit loops.

he's a fruit looper!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:09 AM   #123
Kay_B
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So I could walk around town and although I am not displaying any symptoms of disease I can still have Covid and can spread it. Do you really believe that?
As the studies have shown, this is real. And to be honest, I am more inclined to trust scientists than home-grown couch "experts" who, in the absence of specialized education, believe that they know the course of things better.
Kay_B is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:21 AM   #124
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay_B View Post
As the studies have shown, this is real. And to be honest, I am more inclined to trust scientists than home-grown couch "experts" who, in the absence of specialized education, believe that they know the course of things better.
Tell me about the studies, how were they conducted?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 05:00 PM   #125
bambino
Valued Poster

Some hardcore maskerbators;

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/17885
Old 06-14-2021, 05:24 PM   #126
bambino
Valued Poster

So true!!!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/17929
Old 06-18-2021, 11:25 AM   #127
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Everything you want but, nothing that you need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You guys need to make up your mind. Was COVID 19 a bioweapon created by the Chinese and unleashed on their own people first?

Or something "the World Bank / IMF / The Rothschilds / World Economic Forum" came up with back before 2015?

You may need to get your UserID-sized mind around a concept where the Chinese are the patsy for the globalist elites and your own government. eh?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 11:33 AM   #128
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default That chite right there is either the funniest or dumbest thing I read today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay_B View Post
Long read with a gorillion links to all of the data in case you actually want to know what you are talking about. Color me pessimistic

How Asymptomatic COVID Spread Used to Lockdown the World Was Based on a Lie

Paul Elias Alexander, PhD, Former COVID Pandemic consultant/advisor to WHO-PAHO and former COVID pandemic advisor to Health and Human Services (HHS), United States; Parvez Dara, MD, MBA; Howard Tenenbaum, DDS, PhD.

We will start this discussion on the corruption of ‘asymptomatic spread’ by stating emphatically, that there should be no vaccination of our children with these COVID vaccines. Zero. These vaccines have no long-term safety assessments, and they are working not alike the classical vaccines.

We are talking about vaccinating millions of healthy infants, children, and adolescents, and we know the risk is not substantial in terms of acquiring the infection and going on to become severely ill or dying.

The risk of severe outcome in infants, young children, and young persons is very low and essentially statistical zero (risk of survival persons 0-19 is 99.997%). Yet the potential risks of these vaccines to children can be catastrophic. Thus the basic question is, why would we subject our child to a vaccine that provides them with no benefit?...
Old 06-18-2021, 01:15 PM   #129
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Think about what might be lurking in your mask the next time you put one on.

The analysis by the University of Florida's Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center found the following dangerous pathogens:

Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)
Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)
Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)
Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)
Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)
Escherichia coli (food poisoning)
Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)
Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)
Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)
Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)
Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)
Less dangerous pathogens also were identified, including those that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.

The masks studied were new or freshly laundered before they were worn for five to eight hours by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult.

A T-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls.

Study: Mask mandates don't slow spread

A recent study by the University of Louisville found that state mask mandates did not help slow the spread of COVID-19.

The researchers found that "masks may promote social cohesion as rallying symbols during a pandemic, but risk compensation can also occur."

Among the risks:

Prolonged mask use, more than four hours a day,
"promotes facial alkalinization and inadvertently encourages dehydration, which in turn can enhance barrier breakdown and bacterial infection risk."
British clinicians have reported masks to increase headaches and sweating and decrease cognitive precision.
By obscuring nonverbal communication, masks interfere with social learning in children.
Likewise, masks can distort verbal speech and remove visual cues to the detriment of individuals with hearing loss.
Current guidance from the CDC states that masks "are a simple barrier to help prevent your respiratory droplets from reaching others" and "studies show that masks reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth."

Recently, the CDC updated its guidance to allow for fully vaccinated individuals to ditch their masks, a revision that has led to several states and companies updating their mask mandates to allow the same.

The first large, randomized controlled trial of its kind showed no statistically significant difference in COVID-19 cases between people who wore masks and those who did not.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 04:09 PM   #130
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

yeah... I saw that article about the mask study. that one was a head shaker!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:20 AM   #131
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Part of the big lie masks gonna save us all
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 10:35 AM   #132
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Challenge question of the day...

First place prize to the one that can provide links to at least three studies that say paper and/or cloth masks prevent the spread of respiratory viruses from aerosols in a non-surgical environment that is dated 2019 or earlier.
Go!
Old 06-22-2021, 12:39 PM   #133
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Well Yes, not sure anyone ever said paper or cloth masks prevent spread from aerosols and was not the intent.

They do provide protection (not 100%, but what is?) from spread of droplets containing viral particles to others. Those studies have been posted previously as you probably remember. Do your own research if your memory fails.

N95 masks are much better at preventing aerosol borne viral spread both to others and the wearer. Positive pressure apparati are the gold standard. Neither are practical for "public" general use.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 02:26 PM   #134
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Pepperidge Farm remembers

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
... Do your own research if your memory fails...
I remember that you have decided to take a pass on the challenge question.

The rest of your interlude seems almost totally lifted (paraphrased) from the Abstract of: Effectiveness of Cloth Masks for Protection Against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2, published on the CDC website as - Volume 26, Number 10—October 2020

Seems my fuzzy memory ain't so fuzzy wuzzy
Old 06-22-2021, 02:45 PM   #135
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Trick question when posted. You know that...as do I.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women