Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41752
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36116
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2015, 09:56 AM   #121
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

I've been hobbying a long time and was a horny little lad long before that. Hobbying has had it's ups and downs for me, but I tell you, overall, finding good pussy and fucking it has been way MORE fun than not. I've been ripped off, seen really ugly, smelly girls (that I've walked out on most every time), and spent way too much money some times, but damn, when I find that perfect looking woman and we click and my dick gets hard, there is nothing like it.

Sorry you're not having fun Dick. I hope it turns to the better for you.
Maximum4 is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:00 AM   #122
JennerJammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I'm surprised that the patrons and the hooks know one another's real names and real- world identities so well. Occasionally one will ask who my employer is and I will sometimes reveal this but never my position or actually produce any identification indicating affiliation with my job. I've been turned down for appointments for just this reason. In this case it's either move on to the next one or jerk myself off.
In some cases, I find knowing the real name is necessary. Examples would be car play or exuberant, loud play, cases where the cops might ask what yall are doing and you want to appear like regular partners. But for the life of me I can't imagine sharing work info.
JennerJammer is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:01 AM   #123
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

One may say that it can be evaluated in terms of "hobby" vs "addiction". Hobbies are almost always enjoyable and if they're not, just ditch them. Addictions are more difficult to maintain control over.

In this way I sympathize with the hooks. It's their job and as a result a burden to put aside, in the event they allow their judgment (when they have any) or their intelligence (same scenario) to govern their behavior. But who knows, maybe some of these professional businesswomen are just "addicted" to dramatics.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:02 AM   #124
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennerJammer View Post
In some cases, I find knowing the real name is necessary. Examples would be car play or exuberant, loud play, cases where the cops might ask what yall are doing and you want to appear like regular partners. But for the life of me I can't imagine sharing work info.
You know I've never attempted a car date. I guess I prefer to create ideal conditions when I'm enjoying a hook. Outcall hotels of my choosing usually?
Old 09-06-2015, 10:13 AM   #125
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinylatina View Post
He was in Cuba when just had to know my real name and real address so he could send me a gift (which never happened). All of the new info he got on me recently he obtained on his own just stalking me.... like the creeper that he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
Yes he sent a few providers gifts so he could have fun and get freebies when he arrived home
If I remember right he bought gifts on the way to see gal many times
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #126
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Allowing a customer or allowing a hook to know your address is strikingly poor judgment.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #127
generalbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
As far as I know he has not yet contacted my employer but he made the threat "I wonder how (my employer) would like to know that they are employing a hooker" and in the conversation he made it a point to use my maiden name which I've never shared with him or anyone. My fb is under my maiden name for personal reasons and I got a message from a friend the other night when me and RM were fighting again asking "Who is (his real name)? He's messaging me talking shit about you." My location really isn't a secret but he just made it a point to let me know that I didn't need to share it because he already knew. "So how is Reading?"
If your employer was smart he'd give you big raise and schedule daily private meetings with you. I tried hiring hook for my helper, boss said 2500 a week not in budget...big asshole!!!
generalbob is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:18 AM   #128
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
If I remember right he bought gifts on the way to see gal many times
Yes indeed
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:19 AM   #129
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalbob View Post
If your employer was smart he'd give you big raise and schedule daily private meetings with you. I tried hiring hook for my helper, boss said 2500 a week not in budget...big asshole!!!
Hahaha..... that would be so hot!
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:23 AM   #130
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Any hook who has a loose-cannon customer threatening her job should be prepared to get a new job in the unlikely event the weasel follows through. I would imagine he wouldn't but you never know.

If I had to guess, he would only dime you out if he envisioned a tangible benefit. Free pussy from one of your enemies maybe? I could see that.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:03 AM   #131
Missburger
Valued Poster

Free pussy was his goal

Or bargains
Fun was lost
He bailed
Old 09-06-2015, 11:23 AM   #132
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha..... that would be so hot!
I'm in that's fun
Old 09-06-2015, 11:42 AM   #133
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
Free pussy was his goal

Or bargains
Fun was lost
He bailed
Free pussy is almost never free
Free whore pussy ditto, but even less likely
bargain pussy can be a bargain, odds are a bit better than free
but have to know

Quote:
bar·gain
ˈbärɡən/
noun
noun: bargain; plural noun: bargains
  1. 1.
    an agreement between two or more parties as to what each party will do for the other.
    "the extraconstitutional bargain between the northern elite and the southern planters"
    synonyms:agreement, arrangement, understanding, deal; Morecontract, pact, compact;
    pledge, promise
    "I'll make a bargain with you"
  2. 2.
    a thing bought or offered for sale more cheaply than is usual or expected.
    "the secondhand table was a real bargain"
    synonyms:good buy, (good) value for the money, surprisingly cheap; Moreinformalsteal, deal, giveaway, best buy
    "this binder is a bargain at $1.98"

antonyms:rip-off

verb
verb: bargain; 3rd person present: bargains; past tense: bargained; past participle: bargained; gerund or present participle: bargaining
  1. 1.
    negotiate the terms and conditions of a transaction.
    "he bargained with the city council to rent the stadium"
    synonyms:haggle, negotiate, discuss terms, hold talks, deal, barter, dicker; formaltreat
    "they bargained over the contract"
    • part with something after negotiation but get little or nothing in return.
      "his determination not to bargain away any of the province's existing economic powers"
    • be prepared for; expect.
      "I got more information than I'd bargained for"
      synonyms:expect, anticipate, be prepared for, allow for, plan for, reckon with, take into account, take into consideration, contemplate, imagine, envisage, foresee, predict; Morecount on, rely on, depend on, bank on, plan on, reckon on, figure on
      "a whole new roof is more than we bargained for"

Origin
noun or verb which line fits ? looking for and got?

as seems to me he got a self "antonyms:rip-off"
and now is paying high maybe higher yet still to come
for free or bargain pussy
good for him, he earned the higher price tag
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 01:39 PM   #134
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Any hook who has a loose-cannon customer threatening her job should be prepared to get a new job in the unlikely event the weasel follows through. I would imagine he wouldn't but you never know.

If I had to guess, he would only dime you out if he envisioned a tangible benefit. Free pussy from one of your enemies maybe? I could see that.
She strokes his ego enough and coddles him enough that he keeps the hope lol.... He gets a BB discounted rate anyway.
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:52 PM   #135
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
She strokes his ego enough and coddles him enough that he keeps the hope lol.... He gets a BB discounted rate anyway.
See now I am probably in the minority as I see this as textbook hooking.

Based upon what I can gather and the evidence I've seen (physical appearance, ability to articulate one's self) I believe the chick is maximizing her potential as an average to below-average upstate NY hook.

This is to make no moral judgments. Zero. And I couldn't see myself achieving or maintaining a reasonable erection with her under any circumstances.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women