Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-15-2015, 08:26 AM   #121
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
So you'd rather her tell you after you've contacted her to fuck off, then to know upfront she doesn't see black guys? And how are you regaining any sort of dignity like that?

I have to wonder about some of you guy's logic sometimes...
Exactly. This is one of the dumbest arguments I have ever seen and it shows up all the times.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:46 AM   #122
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Why is black almost always the preferred race of 'preference' not to see?

What makes black men, even with ripped, lean muscle, the 'least attractive', vs a super skinny or Jabba the Hut white men?

Can any of you tell the difference between a black man and any other race in the dark?

If you got robbed, would you prefer the perp to be black or white...or other?

Rambro in pure moron mode.

But I can answer your questions and the answers are really simple. You won't accept them because you are not here to deal with reality you are here to cry and argue about race.

But as for why its black men.

1- Blacks features are much different then other races. So its understandable that if one race is going to be left off just because of preference it will be blacks. Asians and Whites while having different faces have basically the same skin.Same with all other races except blacks. If a women really liked black men and didn't like others ( and they are out there) it wouldn't make much sense to try and be a serious provider because there wouldn't be much money in that.

2- There is a huge problem in the black population with black thugs. Its staggering the percentage of black thugs vs the percentage of thugs in every other race. Everyone knows this, the stats show its( of course you will go into you stupid there are more white criminals then blacks argument ) and blacks as a whole don't have a lot of money so you don't lose a ton by excluding blacks. If you asked a firm to look at the business and come up with the best strategy of making a lot of money and being as safe as possible they without doubt would say don't see black men. Little reward big risk.

But go ahead deny the obvious..

BY the way I am not saying it doesn't suck for good blacks because it does and obviously not just in this business. But its the way it is and basically the way it has to be. Its not going to change until black culture changes This is something else that is basically a fact and very obvious, but you won't accept.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:51 AM   #123
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddg870 View Post
This whole thing is kind of stupid. The only reason this exists is because the customers to these ladies allow it. If you would start posting your ads for services the same way they do then things would change. No BBW allowed, No white chicks allowed, No Asian chicks allowed. I have seen plenty of chicks that have ads posted with no AA. I would just call them, show them that i'm cool and it would be okay. Very few actually hung up on me once we started talking. But now if a chick has No AA posted on her ad, i automatically know she is not worth my time. That is what screening is for. I contact you and you make sure i'm OK. I know a few girls who have been held captive and all types of sick shit and it wasn't done by an "AA". LOL, i even seen a black provider with a no AA sign on her ad. It was just yesterday. But if that makes these ladies feel safer, or more comfortable then that is fine with me.

You said anyone with a no AA on their ad is not worth you time but then you said yousee them all the time and just yesterday you saw one. I am confused.

I think one thing that goes on whenever this topic comes up is black guys make up the fact that they always see providers that say they don't see black men. I think it makes them feel better.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:51 AM   #124
Kalani Kai
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246270
My ECCIE Reviews

ck1942,

I fully agree with you there. Without a doubt a woman needs to feel comfortable to be at her best with any gentleman. What that looks like will vary from woman to woman, based on her past experiences. This is all about taking care of the boys, the best way anyone of us can. Better communication on the lady's part will inevitably (directly or indirectly) effect who the gentleman chooses to pursue. And helps him make the most informed decision, and thus (hopefully) leads him to the best experience.

XOXO
KK
Old 07-15-2015, 09:04 AM   #125
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
If you guys want to see an end to racism stop getting nervous when you're alone and see a black guy walking at night. Don't clutch your purse tighter, just smile at him and go about your day.

God that's a awful statement. But you are waaayy to hot to argue with.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:08 AM   #126
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Rambro in pure moron mode.

But I can answer your questions and the answers are really simple. You won't accept them because you are not here to deal with reality you are here to cry and argue about race.

But as for why its black men.

1- Blacks features are much different then other races. So its understandable that if one race is going to be left off just because of preference it will be blacks. Asians and Whites while having different faces have basically the same skin.Same with all other races except blacks. If a women really liked black men and didn't like others ( and they are out there) it wouldn't make much sense to try and be a serious provider because there wouldn't be much money in that.

2- There is a huge problem in the black population with black thugs. Its staggering the percentage of black thugs vs the percentage of thugs in every other race. Everyone knows this, the stats show its( of course you will go into you stupid there are more white criminals then blacks argument ) and blacks as a whole don't have a lot of money so you don't lose a ton by excluding blacks. If you asked a firm to look at the business and come up with the best strategy of making a lot of money and being as safe as possible they without doubt would say don't see black men. Little reward big risk.

But go ahead deny the obvious..

BY the way I am not saying it doesn't suck for good blacks because it does and obviously not just in this business. But its the way it is and basically the way it has to be. Its not going to change until black culture changes This is something else that is basically a fact and very obvious, but you won't accept.
What the hell did I just read right here?

1. Have you seen a Samoan or even an Aborigine person?

2. Thugs are in every race. Also, due to the media, many whites and Hispanics will emulate the stereotype that is portrayed in rap and hiphop.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:16 AM   #127
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
What the hell did I just read right here?

1. Have you seen a Samoan or even an Aborigine person?

2. Thugs are in every race. Also, due to the media, many whites and Hispanics will emulate the stereotype that is portrayed in rap and hiphop.

I am pretty sure Aborigine would be considered black. LOL..So that's you big argument Samoans,

2- Why when this is talked about do people in denial think saying that there are thugs I every race somehow changes the argument. Nobody has ever denied that there are thugs in every race, just the percentage in the black race dwarfs everyone else. If you didn't agree with this you would have already said so. You basically just changed the subject.

This is the way this argument usually goes. People like you will just keep saying there are thugs in every race, I will keep asking you if you think there are more thugs in the black race by percentage then others. People like you will ignore my question for a while then finally when pressed change the subject to explain why there are more black thugs then others. Of course admitting what everyone already knows, percentage wise the amount of thugs in the black race is staggering.

I don't think providers or anyone clutching their purse a little tighter should worry about why the percentage of black thugs is staggering.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:33 AM   #128
freenacious1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I personally prefer the provider be up front, that way I won't waste my time. I do wish there was a mandatory section in providers profiles that would allow us to search based on this. That way I could exclude the non-AA friendly providers and expedite my search.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:52 AM   #129
Thoraco2
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

You have no data because that's simply not true. Go to backpage , etc, and almost invariably the ones saying no AA are not AA. I find it offensive and hypocritical that someone who has sex or gives hand jobs as a vocation still has problems with the ethnicity of her clients.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:04 AM   #130
Thoraco2
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I take it that because you know the percentages, you've done some type of research? Or are you just talking out of your ass? Tell us the percentages please? 74% of sex offenders in prison are white. 52.2% of rape perpetrators are white and 48.1% of violent offenders are white in prison versus 48.2% AA. Source-bjs.gov
Old 07-15-2015, 10:08 AM   #131
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoraco2 View Post
I take it that because you know the percentages, you've done some type of research? Or are you just talking out of your ass? Tell us the percentages please? 74% of sex offenders in prison are white. 52.2% of rape perpetrators are white and 48.1% of violent offenders are white in prison versus 48.2% AA. Source-bjs.gov
My God,,One of these.

And why are you limiting it to these stats?

Plus every thug is not arrested. Are you seriously trying to say you have noticed there are a lot of black thugs walking around?

You just made my point and you don't even know it. Think really hard.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:43 AM   #132
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am pretty sure Aborigine would be considered black. LOL..So that's you big argument Samoans,

2- Why when this is talked about do people in denial think saying that there are thugs I every race somehow changes the argument. Nobody has ever denied that there are thugs in every race, just the percentage in the black race dwarfs everyone else. If you didn't agree with this you would have already said so. You basically just changed the subject.

This is the way this argument usually goes. People like you will just keep saying there are thugs in every race, I will keep asking you if you think there are more thugs in the black race by percentage then others. People like you will ignore my question for a while then finally when pressed change the subject to explain why there are more black thugs then others. Of course admitting what everyone already knows, percentage wise the amount of thugs in the black race is staggering.

I don't think providers or anyone clutching their purse a little tighter should worry about why the percentage of black thugs is staggering.

1. While you are quick to make smart jokes about a persons skin color, remember that no one will be able to tell what color our bones are.

Also, did you know that the oldest bones were found in Africa? Now, I'm not saying that the first man and woman was black, but it's obvious that we all came from the same place.

2. Uh, the fuck? Like I don't know the issues that go on within my race? Yes, there are more blacks incarcerated in prison than whites (and other race for that matter).

But,

To paint the portrait of a thug with a black man's face?

Well damn,

I would like to paint the face of the thugs who judge and classify a whole entire race of people, but instead, they cover their faces with white hoods.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:55 AM   #133
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
1. While you are quick to make smart jokes about a persons skin color, remember that no one will be able to tell what color our bones are.

Also, did you know that the oldest bones were found in Africa? Now, I'm not saying that the first man and woman was black, but it's obvious that we all came from the same place.

2. Uh, the fuck? Like I don't know the issues that go on within my race? Yes, there are more blacks incarcerated in prison than whites (and other race for that matter).

But,

Well damn,

I would like to paint the face of the thugs who judge and classify a whole entire race of people, but instead, they cover their faces with white hoods.
You don't have to hold back - scientist agree that the first humans came from Africa and also the black gene is dominant over ever other gene- pair a black gene with any other race and you surely will see the dominant black gene take over the recessive genes. There are mixed raced people where you don't see any presence of the white genes.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:02 AM   #134
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

You are either a troll or just plain ignorant- you stated that every other race skin color is similar to whites except blacks ? Are you kidding me? Asians are the most populated race - they have a yellow tint to their skin far different than whites - Asians skin doesn't peel or crack to the extent of whites. Let's look at another group of heavily populated people - Indians - their skin tones is closer to blacks than whites and you have some Indians who have skin tones nearly as dark as blacks. What about Arabs -they clearly have color to their skin and their tone resembles more of a light skin African American than a white person. In fact most of the 6 billion people on earth have color to their skin versus white skin.
Take some time and do some research.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:14 AM   #135
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:

But,

Well damn,

Ok. What color outrbones are have nothing to do with it at all.

All coming from the same place has nothing to do with this at all.

OK you admit there is a problem with your race and it produces way more then its sure of thugs.You are honest, I respect that.

I don't judge a whole race of people by their color. I already said it sucks for non thug blacks that so many thugs in their culture makes people leary of them until they get to know them. But I don't see a way around it.

Men are also judged because of the actions of other men. I know a guy who wanted to open a day care center when he lost his job. Tried to find clients and couldn't and was told by people that they didn't want a strange man watching their kids for obvious reasons. Very understandable.

I was walking out of a hospital late at night awhile ago and it was just me and some strange women in the parking garbage, she was in front of me She was very obviously scared as hell and sped up and glanced back a couple of times., I know if I was a women this would not have happened. But again very understandable. I actually walked back the other way and pretended I was calling the elevator again, until she got in her car. There is no way around this stuff and the fears are logical, the same way its logical for people to be more scared of blacks they don't know then of people of other races.

Don't know how anyone can deny this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women