Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2017, 06:53 AM   #121
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He has to keep posting, so he can whine to the Mods about how mean everyone else is and how much the post useless shit in response to the posts and thereby keep bumping them up to the top above the meaningless and/or outdated threads he keeps starting or bumping.

If you want a model "event" as an example ....

See "Berkeley Riots" .... the Liberal-Nazis-AntiSpeech-BlackShirts started rioting, beating, and burning so they could say it was too dangerous for conservatives to be invited to the campus to speak....and of course ... the Liberal-Nazis-AntiSpeech-Media agreed in their "coverage" of the riots .... attempting to blame the conservatives for stirring up shit.

The Liberal-Nazis-AntiSpeech-BlackShirts on Eccie are ..

AssUp
WTF do I know
ButtScramble
Speedo

aka the Four Amigas.
Your "anti-free speech Nazi" bullshit isn't gonna last, Sharky.

But Clarksville, Galveston and UT will forever live in your posts.

So will your latest SHARTNADO!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:57 AM   #122
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He has to keep posting, so he can whine to the Mods about how mean everyone else is and how much the post useless shit in response to the posts and thereby keep bumping them up to the top above the meaningless and/or outdated threads he keeps starting or bumping.

If you want a model "event" as an example ....

See "Berkeley Riots" .... the Liberal-Nazis-AntiSpeech-BlackShirts started rioting, beating, and burning so they could say it was too dangerous for conservatives to be invited to the campus to speak....and of course ... the Liberal-Nazis-AntiSpeech-Media agreed in their "coverage" of the riots .... attempting to blame the conservatives for stirring up shit.

The Liberal-Nazis-AntiSpeech-BlackShirts on Eccie are ..

AssUp
WTF do I know
ButtScramble
Speedo

aka the Four Amigas.
You call people names in an effort to suppress other posters from weighing in. Yet you constantly bait the board with your lies and self promotional bumping. Like you've run off so many others that now YOU matter? P'shaw!

Your hypocritical anti-free speech bullshit isn't gonna last, Sharky.

But Clarksville, Galveston and UT will forever live in your posts.

So will your latest SHARTNADO!

Old 09-19-2017, 07:04 AM   #123
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You call people names in an effort to suppress other posters from weighing in. Yet you constantly bait the board with your lies and self promotional bumping. Like you've run off so many others that now YOU matter? P'shaw!

Your hypocritical anti-free speech bullshit isn't gonna last, Sharky.

LL start a threads calling other posters names and then cries about being called names as if that is some form of suppression.

He has been and will always be the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:06 AM   #124
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And a fucking LIAR!
Old 09-19-2017, 11:28 AM   #125
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Did you empty the trash and clean my toilets this morning, assup?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:48 PM   #126
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
They let SLOBBRIN bump that horrible racist shit every day. I have no expectations that this forum will be shut down or reformed.

Just hopes.

His recurring post are:

on topic
infrequent
new information
factual
offensive to many

You took the last part, and said "I am not going to let him get away with this"

Your(and wtf's)post are:

offensive to most
informationless
or lies
frequent
intended to disrupt.

Bumping old threads is not bad if it include new information. None of your bumps meet that basis.

It is like a guy taking a shit in the woods while hiking, which is useful. You see him do it, and decide that you will teach him a lesson by unloading a honey wagon on the trail. You rationalize that it is the same thing. It isn't.

This logic is used by leftwing fascist thugs everywhere. SIR YOU HAVE BEEN WELL TRAINED!
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:54 PM   #127
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
This logic is used by leftwing fascist thugs everywhere. SIR YOU HAVE BEEN WELL TRAINED!
And the tactic ... as I have repeated posted ...

They are attempting to stop "Free Speech," because they don't like the content, they can't refute the content logically, and they only have disgusting verbal threats and insults with which to "defend" against the conservative ideas ...

... aka internet thugs.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:19 PM   #128
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Bumping old threads is not bad if it include new information. None of your bumps meet that basis.

!
So bumping 'new' threads with nothing informative is ok? WTF?

Quote:

It is like a guy taking a shit in the woods while hiking, which is useful. You see him do it, and decide that you will teach him a lesson by unloading a honey wagon on the trail. You rationalize that it is the same thing. It isn't.

!
LL and Iffy are shitting in the community lounge area. You seem to love LL's shit but myself, assup and a few others do not. We dumped a bunch of old shit in the community lounge area , if that is against the rules, we will then do as LL and Iffy and dump a bunch of new shit in the forum until LL and Iffy stop their childish bumping.

Not to hard to figure out....all roads lead to Iffy and LL. Convince them to quit bumping their dumbass old threads that nobody is posting anything of value on.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:40 PM   #129
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
His recurring posts are:

on topic
infrequent
new information
factual
offensive to many

You took the last part, and said "I am not going to let him get away with this"

Your (and wtf's) posts are:

offensive to most
informationless
or lies
frequent
intended to disrupt.

Bumping old threads is not bad if it includes new information. None of your bumps meet that basis.

+1

Thank you, sir! I couldn't have said it better!
Old 09-19-2017, 02:49 PM   #130
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So bumping 'new' threads with nothing informative is ok? WTF?

LL and Iffy are shitting in the community lounge area. You seem to love LL's shit but myself, assup and a few others do not. We dumped a bunch of old shit in the community lounge area , if that is against the rules, we will then do as LL and Iffy and dump a bunch of new shit in the forum until LL and Iffy stop their childish bumping.

Not to hard to figure out....all roads lead to Iffy and LL. Convince them to quit bumping their dumbass old threads that nobody is posting anything of value on.

That's a pretty childish aurgument. Ma, he's doing it so I'm going to do it. Just ignore threads that you don't have interest in. Why do the same thing that supposedly pisses you off. I haven't looked at the threads your talking about after the first page. It's pretty simple. Cmon man. I thought you didn't take this shit seriously. It appears that you do.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:50 PM   #131
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We dumped a bunch of old shit in the community lounge area, if that is against the rules...
Hey snitchfuck, go back and read my post #109.

You still haven't explained how/when your immature frenzy of bumping "old shit" was declared "against the rules". You cocksuckers got away with it for almost a week.

Did you and oinkboy receive a private warning that the rest of us were not privy to?
Old 09-19-2017, 02:52 PM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

Thank you, sir! I couldn't have said it better!
You can't say a fucking thing better than Dennis the Menace, much less any poster in this forum!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #133
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I doubt it will be shut down.

For what ever reason they have decided that political discourse shouldn't take place in the local sandboxes.

As this is a hooked board, I don't think they care if it takes place here at all, just as long as it's not in the local sandboxes.

As long as mods have somewhere to send political threads away from the sandbox, whether discussions in those threads can occur due to the continuous bumping, is not their concern.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey snitchfuck, go back and read my post #109.

You still haven't explained how/when your immature frenzy of bumping "old shit" was declared "against the rules". You cocksuckers got away with it for almost a week.

Did you and oinkboy receive a private warning that the rest of us were not privy to?
Hey Dennis the [prohibited subject] Fucker, everybody knows you ain't posting no more cartoons of you and your girlfriends!

I ain't bumping no more old threads out of respect for the forum. I'm starting new threads and gonna bump the fuck outta those like your two lovers, Iffy and LL.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:01 PM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Thanks to LL and Iffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I doubt it will be shut down.

For what ever reason they have decided that political discourse shouldn't take place in the local sandboxes.

As this is a hooked board, I don't think they care if it takes place here at all, just as long as it's not in the local sandboxes.

As long as mods have somewhere to send political threads away from the sandbox, whether discussions in those threads can occur due to the continuous bumping, is not their concern.
This forum has already shut down and just does not know it is dead. It is just a bumpfest.

We haven't had any decent political debate since CaptainM and TTH left. We've tried but LL always cries about a Clinton.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women