Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #121
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I just had to have a list going considering that this is afterall a very list oriented site
Now that the ladies have started a bucket list maybe a discount list will be next
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #122
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
I just had to have a list going considering that this is afterall a very list oriented site
Dunno 'about the site but THIS is a VERY list-oriented crowd. If we could just remember what we did with that "other" list...well, then...we'd REALLY be onto sumpin'!!!

Until then...the honor of this list suits me just fine! Thank you, darlin'!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:45 AM   #123
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Dunno 'about the site but THhe was IS is a VERY list-oriented crowd. If we could just remember what we did with that "other" list...well, then...we'd REALLY be onto sumpin'!!!
I think that Edward may have eaten that other list .I was picking up after he used the facilities the other day, and noticed some shredded pieces of paper with the initials HDH at the top.Some may think he was hungry, and I need to feed him more often, but I prefer to believe that he did it for the benefit off all mankind.

Quote:
Until then...the honor of this list suits me just fine! Thank you, darlin'!
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #124
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think that Edward may have eaten that other list .I was picking up after he used the facilities the other day, and noticed some shredded pieces of paper with the initials HDH at the top.Some may think he was hungry, and I need to feed him more often, but I prefer to believe that he did it for the benefit off all mankind.
Or...he did it to eliminate the competition! He's a shrewd one, that Edward...always thinking while portraying the sweet innocent pooch!

Quote:
Wag on, gal! Wag on....
Old 12-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #125
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Or...he did it to eliminate the competition! He's a shrewd one, that Edward...always thinking while portraying the sweet innocent pooch!

And for his next trick he is heading over to Eros guide to delete eveyones ad but mine. The dog has to eat afterall.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #126
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Damn I love Edward. My Kind of Puppy!
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:53 PM   #127
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
And for his next trick he is heading over to Eros guide to delete eveyones ad but mine. The dog has to eat afterall.
Whadda ya gonna do? Slippers...Eros ads...who WOULDN'T confuse the two??
Old 12-11-2010, 02:09 PM   #128
Mr. Heffner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

The weirrd thing about reviews is how one man thinks provider is stunning and the next thinks she is average. I dont really gleen any info from them except if she is for real and not a ripoff. If a lady has 10 wonderful reviews and 1 bad one I will still see her. Heff
Mr. Heffner is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:44 AM   #129
tomyhaters
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59448
My ECCIE Reviews

What is so frustrating to me is that they think that their our one n only...they want us to dress up or do this n that n I mean either u want some or not ..I'm not trying to b ur wifey n I don't care much about u so who r they to judge..did they forget than 90% of them r overweight n can't even.wash their junk or that they gross me out...or did they also forget.that we woman have other.friends that.do this n we know how many times they rip off try to rip us off...n wonder why we sometimes don't answer the phone...hello I'm tired let me sleep...I too have a family just like u ...and I also Li e a double life...so I hope they keep this in mind the next tome they judge me on this.stupid forum
tomyhaters is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:03 AM   #130
FLWrite
Account Disabled

A veritable blizzard of pronouns...
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:08 AM   #131
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyhaters View Post
What is so frustrating to me is that they think that their our one n only...they want us to dress up or do this n that n I mean either u want some or not ..I'm not trying to b ur wifey n I don't care much about u so who r they to judge..did they forget than 90% of them r overweight n can't even.wash their junk or that they gross me out...or did they also forget.that we woman have other.friends that.do this n we know how many times they rip off try to rip us off...n wonder why we sometimes don't answer the phone...hello I'm tired let me sleep...I too have a family just like u ...and I also Li e a double life...so I hope they keep this in mind the next tome they judge me on this.stupid forum
You don't sound like a very good time. If you think all these things about your guys, get out of the business. You'll be much happier.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:25 AM   #132
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyhaters View Post
Wow!

Disclaimer: As providers incessantly remind hobbyists from a throne on-high; we mere customers know nothing of their job and ergo are utterly unqualified in all cases to comment upon any and all aspects of their marketing.

So my comments on your approach to marketing should be understood to be rendered by someone who has never been a female provider and therefore is unable to recognize bad marketing even if it were to slap him in the face because, by definition, this is beyond the province of comprehension of males.

Comment: Your attitude is awful. Awful. With an attitude like that, no wonder 90% of the guys you attract leave skid marks.

Before you can expect a man to respect you, you have to respect yourself. And when you project that -- you'll attract men who respect themselves. And they will be a lot different from what you seem to typically experience.

Psychobabble and disclaimers notwithstanding; many aspects of business are abstracted to such a degree that the CEO of Home Depot can move over to run GM and it isn't much different because the same principles apply.

And I am here to tell you that if you continue to think as you have always thought, you WILL continue to get what you have always gotten. If that thought is a bad thing, it's time to shake thinks up a bit Ms. Haters.

Changing the world starts with changing yourself.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:32 AM   #133
John Bull
Valued Poster

This is a wonderful example of the usefulness of the new Review Assignment policy. Just check the review(s) under the avatar.
Apologies to the few ladies who accidentally had the wrong review assigned them.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #134
Lovely Victoria
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12025
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If ya don't like reviews, screen out the clients that review or just don't read them. Problem solved.
I agree. I can't say that the reviews bother me much, but I just don't have any interest in reading them. I rather the gentleman sends me a naughty note reminiscing all the acronym-y things we did together and more acronym-y things he'd like to do the next time we are togehter, rather than post them for the world to see.

I hear there is a rather recent review of me. I don't care to read it. I could guess who wrote it though. I didn't think he was a reviewing type. Oh well. We did have a great time, but would I see him again? I'd have to think about it, but probably not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nameless One View Post
To determine compatibility and whether or not our personalities are a good match for an extended date, I like to use email exchange and form my own conclusion rather than rely on general details in a review. I think you can tell a lot about a person by the way they write and what they write. It may seem strange, but I have a listing of questions I sometimes like to ask women I'm considering spending time with. They are all questions that can have one word answers. Most of the time I will get brief or one word answers, which is perfectly fine. However, a few months ago, I had one lady answer each question in great detail with 1-2 lengthy paragraphs per question. It gave me a great insight into her personality, and I was very impressed as it was obvious she spent a lot of time and effort composing her answers. That basically sealed the deal for me to see her, and I ended up flying to her city just to meet this lady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
For the most part, I'm cognizant of ladies who have posted here that they don't care for lots of back and forth emails or long/continuous phone calls. I think they tend to look at it as unpaid time investment. After all, they charge for time, and any time spent in setting up the date is free.
I too like e-mail exchanges to determine compatibility. Because of my day job, I can't "date" much and I limit myself to one encounter per month at most, it could be months before we can synch our schedules. So I want to get a good sense that we'll get a long fabulously before committing myself to a date. I have no problem answering the gentleman's questions - and in fact, I quite enjoy the volley back and forth - but I do have a problem with the gentleman not providing verification information and expecting me to feel comfortable enough to answer the intimate/personal questions in detail. If this is the case, I usually keep my answers short and tone down the flirtations. So it's not that I don't care for lots of back and forth e-mails, it's that I need to get a sense that the gentleman is sincere and is genuinely interested in a in-flesh (or on-flesh) meeting. If my intuition tells me that he is, I love seeing his name in my inbox.
Lovely Victoria is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #135
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I only review those who ask, and I do rely on reviews for verification purposes. As far as reviews on me, Date-check allows a provider to recommend or not recommend me. I think that is all that is necessary.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women