Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #121
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I am kinda bored with him, but I like knowing all his little minions are gnashing their teeth wishing they could throw him a lifeline . But they know he is wrong. LOL!
Never so wrong as those -- like your stupid, lying ass -- who would stoop to voting for hildebeest, M T brain Socket.

Quote:
LOL! I like how you are getting all "Biblical" Of course I knew what you meant by the "brother" comment but you are too fucking stupid to realize I am white. Speaking of Sodomy, the real definition is fucking others over for profit. Sodomites stood outside of town a would approach travelers and try to manipulate them for money. They would fuck over their own neighbors to make a dime. Sounds like something Trump would do. LOL!

So when you get done with your fantasy about gay sex , lets get back to the point. You lied about the voters , you knew you lied, and you took the bet and lost. So now it is time to say bye bye!
You'd be one of the biggest advocates of fantasy gay sex in this forum, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #122
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
We've established that you are a stupid, lying brother fucker whose accusations lack substance, M T Brain Socket. It goes without saying that your obvious falsehoods require no rebuttal since it is obvious they lack substance and foundation, M T Brain Socket.
Is MT Fuffer still " IN TACK " with HIS HERO seArgent shitburner, HIS "brother " in trolling the HEB parking lots ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:05 AM   #123
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Poor Rey Gey wants his Boy Toy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:56 AM   #124
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Reclaiming my time! Reclaiming my time.!

Quote:
Never so wrong as those -- like your stupid, lying ass -- who would stoop to voting for hildebeest, M T brain Socket.
Enough with the filibuster attempts. Lets get back to the issue of the thread. I will simplify it for. Does you or does you not have any data to back up your claim? Is that dumb enough for you?

You'd be one of the biggest advocates of fantasy gay sex in this forum, M T Brain Socket.
So explain to me how your opinion of my sexlife has any bearing on you being a liar?
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:00 AM   #125
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Is MT Fuffer still " IN TACK " with HIS HERO seArgent shitburner, HIS "brother " in trolling the HEB parking lots ?
Okay after doing a little research I found out why you ran out on Luke at the HEB that day. If I run in to him I will see if he will reconsider hooking up with you. I will tell him you had bone spurs. We all know how crippling those are. Thankfully they are temporary and you could still lead a normal life and maybe even become the worst POTUS ever!
Old 11-09-2017, 10:02 AM   #126
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
As big of town San Antonio is you would think Gey Rey could find another husky boy toy. Shit just find a skinny one and let his mama fatten him up like she did Luke.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:16 AM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quit projecting your perversions onto others, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
So explain to me how your opinion of my sexlife has any bearing on you being a liar?
Your sex life is like a bad compass bearing a course in a perverted direction, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Okay after doing a little research I found out why you ran out on Luke at the HEB that day. If I run in to him I will see if he will reconsider hooking up with you. I will tell him you had bone spurs. We all know how crippling those are. Thankfully they are temporary and you could still lead a normal life and maybe even become the worst POTUS ever!
Be sure to have your compact mirror so you can see Lubed Wide-ass's face as he butt fucks you, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
As big of town San Antonio is you would think Gey Rey could find another husky boy toy. Shit just find a skinny one and let his mama fatten him up like she did Luke.
So, you're saying you know Lubed Wide-ass well, are you, M T Brain Socket?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:26 AM   #128
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]

Your sex life is like a bad compass bearing a course in a perverted direction, M T Brain Socket.
And that explains your fucked up numbers how?
Be sure to have your compact mirror so you can see Lubed Wide-ass's face as he butt fucks you, M T Brain Socket.
Another fantasy from the resident homophobe. You sure know a lot about gay sex. Why would that be? I bet I know!

So, you're saying you know Lubed Wide-ass well, are you, M T Brain Socket?
No I said if I run in to him. You really do have a low comprehension rate . I thought it was an act but you really are stupid.

So once again I will ask you to show your numbers or leave for a month. I have shown mine from reliable sources and even pointed out yours dispute your assertion
Old 11-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No I said if I run in to him. You really do have a low comprehension rate . I thought it was an act but you really are stupid.

So once again I will ask you to show your numbers or leave for a month. I have shown mine from reliable sources and even pointed out yours dispute your assertion
Technically, if Lubed Wide-ass is butt-fucking your brains out, M T Brain Socket, he's running into you; so, your dissembling is for naught!
Old 11-09-2017, 11:59 AM   #130
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is EXACTLY what IBDOTY has done since he first was anointed Dipshit of the Year.

He won't give you his numbers because he doesn't have them. But he'll call you names and bluster all day.

Want to see him run away?

Open the DOTY award thread for this year.

We won't hear from him until afterward.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Old 11-09-2017, 12:09 PM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is EXACTLY what IBDOTY has done since he first was anointed Dipshit of the Year.

He won't give you his numbers because he doesn't have them. But he'll call you names and bluster all day.

Want to see him run away?

Open the DOTY award thread for this year.

We won't hear from him until afterward.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You've yet to explain why you're such a faggoty hypocrite, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you're also a liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:18 PM   #132
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've yet to explain why you're such a faggoty hypocrite, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you're also a liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

LMAO!

There's no lie there. No hypocrisy.

You WERE the original DOTY. And Golden Lips Award recipient.

Do you deny that Corpy???

Come on now... call me more names. Again and again. Like the fucking broken record we all know you to be.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:30 PM   #133
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO!

There's no lie there. No hypocrisy.

You WERE the original DOTY. And Golden Lips Award recipient.

Do you deny that Corpy???

Come on now... call me more names. Again and again. Like the fucking broken record we all know you to be.

DOTY has always been your title, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #134
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Technically, if Lubed Wide-ass is butt-fucking your brains out, M T Brain Socket, he's running into you; so, your dissembling is for naught!
Now how is he gonna do that when either you or Rey are always on his jock?
Again lets hear something about your bullshit numbers. You keep avoiding the fact you are a liar and a bet welsher.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:25 PM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now how is he gonna do that when either you or Rey are always on his jock?
Again lets hear something about your bullshit numbers. You keep avoiding the fact you are a liar and a bet welsher.

There was never a bet, and you know it, M T Brain Socket, But then you do have to maintain your reputation as a stupid, congenital liar by continuing to lie, M T Brain Socket.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women