Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #121
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

Pleasant Surprise,

I have indicated in many posts that I am irritated at what our KC boards are now are compared to what they once were, so you are correct. For years we had an amazing group of people. Now there are a huge number of women hating cheapskates. I can name 20 quality hobbyists and providers who have left here due to the current majority.

The boards have turned into more of a "step up from the street" crowd rather than a professional client, courtesan crowd. You are correct. Companions can put themselves on whatever playing field that they want. Haggling and Negotiating is tacky and demeaning. There is a place for that and it's called the stroll.

I don't negotiate and never would consider it because I don't have to. I am completely confident in the experience that I provide and my 70 some reviews of others fantasies on the various boards speak the same. If you think I'm a bitch because I know that I don't belong on the bargain rack, oh well.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #122
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

<---- This guy likes the bargain rack. :-)
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:24 AM   #123
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari816 View Post
Pleasant Surprise,

I have indicated in many posts that I am irritated at what our KC boards are now are compared to what they once were, so you are correct. For years we had an amazing group of people. Now there are a huge number of women hating cheapskates. I can name 20 quality hobbyists and providers who have left here due to the current majority.

The boards have turned into more of a "step up from the street" crowd rather than a professional client, courtesan crowd. You are correct. Companions can put themselves on whatever playing field that they want. Haggling and Negotiating is tacky and demeaning. There is a place for that and it's called the stroll.

I don't negotiate and never would consider it because I don't have to. I am completely confident in the experience that I provide and my 70 some reviews of others fantasies on the various boards speak the same. If you think I'm a bitch because I know that I don't belong on the bargain rack, oh well.
+1
As a hobbyist I'm amazed at some of the posts on this board from other hobbyists. It seems as though the sentiment that providers are indeed people and deserve courtesy and respect is lost on some hobbyists - which is a shame as a few misogynistic assholes taint all hobbyists and as Ari stated, make providers think twice about posting or even coming to KC at all.
On the plus side, providers aren't dumb. These same hobbyists do themselves no favors with their attitudes - something that amazes me that these guys don't seem to realize before going on a tirade. Give providers courtesy and respect as a human being AND a woman and you'll get that in return as welll as enthusiasm during a session
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:27 AM   #124
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Quote:
If you think I'm a bitch because I know that I don't belong on the bargain rack, oh well.
Me thinking you are a bitch and your bargain rack status or abnegation to negotiating are....... not items I interchange, I view them as separate and independent of each other, whereas the only correlation is the way a provider handles clients that attempt negotiating. It is not whether you belong on a bargain rack, but an attitude.

Quote:
Haggling and Negotiating is tacky and demeaning.
+1 and adding...... to those whom are unwilling and dislike. If a provider is open to negotiating, it wouldn't be tacky in her or his opinion. Clients may be in the trick bag when uncertain of with whom it is okay to negotiate, especially when not indicated either way from said provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
<---- This guy likes the bargain rack. :-)
All this time I thought Cheaper2buyit was to blame for........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdrummer View Post
It seems as though the sentiment that providers are indeed people and deserve courtesy and respect is lost on some hobbyists - which is a shame

Give providers courtesy and respect as a human being AND a woman and you'll get that in return as welll as enthusiasm during a session
Beauty on so many levels. You as a man, your concern for women, and you as a hobbyist. If a person could bullshit, and I am not calling you a bullshitter, but if a person could bullshit on your level giving a provider an assumed level of respect and feeding her insatiable appetite for feeling wanted, needed, desired........ that man would be onto something.

PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:49 AM   #125
Marknkc
Registered Member

I can vouch for the fsct that Sins takes your breath away :-)
Marknkc is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #126
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marknkc View Post
I can vouch for the fsct that Sins takes your breath away :-)
Not to say I disagree with you, but I think this one is going to take some elaboration on your part for me to believe such a statement. Dream link or pray tell?
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:03 PM   #127
Chrome 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The game best known to your world today produced dimes left and right at 2-3 $. Flordia bombshells no limit runway models!
Mutual respect is an obvious when two worlds flow.
Not all have to pay to play.
When making ones Bmw payment. In the matter of a 3 hr max.
Understand most men or women cannot accomplish that in a 8 hr frame.
It takes 2-4 hrs for a woman to sastify a man.
More often than not its payday.
Throw it up!
Chrome 1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #128
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome 1 View Post
The game best known to your world today produced dimes left and right at 2-3 $. Flordia bombshells no limit runway models!
Throw it up!
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #129
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default What skills does it take to get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade78 View Post
..........I saw a "special" on CNN/news, about how this "poor girl was lied to" as she got herself ~$150K in debt by getting a college degree. The special went on and on about how this girl had to go to interview after interview, sent out lots of resumes and couldnt find a job "with a decent wage"(they never defined what a decent wage was)
Only near the end of the special was it revealed the the "college degree(which she has framed, with spotlights on her wall" was in fashion.....................

It never ceases to amaze me about the vast difference in attitude between most men and most women concerning the need to obtain training that will pay the bills. It is right at the top of the list for guys: how to make a living. Many girls seem to just take an attitude that they want to do something they like, such as: art, fashion, crafts, etc. We have all heard the constant phrase "starving artist". (Before anyone jumps one this, I have taken night school art classes just for fun. It turned out a sure way to get laid for free with a lot of women taking the classes that have few guys.)

I really love history, I think it is fun: but, I didn't get a degrees in history because it doesn't help get a job. Some of my hobbies are: welding, electrical and plumbing. I may not work in these areas, but one can save a lot of money my knowing useful skills. I like knowing I have a number of skills; it makes me feel educated and secure.

History is fun, but it has never paid me a dime.
I love sex too, but I don't expect a lady is going to pay me to come over for dinner. Men are expected to pay; and unless the women have some skills and the ability to earn a living themselves they are then dependent upon the gifts from the man. That puts the man in charge.

That is the point I drove home with my daughters and granddaughters. Unless you want to be a sex slave, learn a skill that pays.

(Skill does not equal college degree)

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #130
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
It never ceases to amaze me about the vast difference in attitude between most men and most women concerning the need to obtain training that will pay the bills. It is right at the top of the list for guys: how to make a living. Many girls seem to just take an attitude that they want to do something they like, such as: art, fashion, crafts, etc. We have all heard the constant phrase "starving artist". (Before anyone jumps one this, I have taken night school art classes just for fun. It turned out a sure way to get laid for free with a lot of women taking the classes that have few guys.)

I really love history, I think it is fun: but, I didn't get a degrees in history because it doesn't help get a job. Some of my hobbies are: welding, electrical and plumbing. I may not work in these areas, but one can save a lot of money my knowing useful skills. I like knowing I have a number of skills; it makes me feel educated and secure.

I love sex too, but I don't expect a lady is going to pay me to come over for dinner. Men are expected to pay; and unless the women have some skills and the ability to earn a living themselves they are then dependent upon the gifts from the man. That puts the man in charge.

That is the point I drove home with my daughters and granddaughters. Unless you want to be a sex slave, learn a skill that pays.

JR
This is a great post. I too love history, but there really isn't much you can do with a history degree unless you're going to teach, or go to law school.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #131
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome 1 View Post
Throw it up!

WTF are you talking about?
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #132
Guest030817
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

JR

JR, your post is thoughtful and insightful, as always. I think the lesson of independence that you taught the young women in your circle of influence is amazing.

I understand that I am somewhat of an anomoly. For me, the hobby is what gives me independence. I have made 6 figures in the business world, however as a single soccer mom, punching the clock every day and working for someone else, is much more enslaving than making my own schedule and running my own show. The hobby is something that I enjoy and affords me the ability to be and have what I want as a woman....which to me is the definition of independence. I think that I am much less "a slave to the man" than the majority of Americans.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #133
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
JR, your post is thoughtful and insightful, as always. I think the lesson of independence that you taught the young women in your circle of influence is amazing.

I understand that I am somewhat of an anomoly. For me, the hobby is what gives me independence. I have made 6 figures in the business world, however as a single soccer mom, punching the clock every day and working for someone else, is much more enslaving than making my own schedule and running my own show. The hobby is something that I enjoy and affords me the ability to be and have what I want as a woman....which to me is the definition of independence. I think that I am much less "a slave to the man" than the majority of Americans.

Can I be your slave?
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #134
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
This is a great post. I too love history, but there really isn't much you can do with a history degree unless you're going to teach, or go to law school.
Fewer than 10% of people get a job doing exactly what they got a degree in. For many people, a degree in history trained them in research, writing, critical thinking, interpersonal communication, archiving, information management, urban planning, cartography, foreign language, international relations, and logic. These are skills that many businesses look for.

Similarly, a degree in Art History doesn't mean that a graduate is going to be a museum curator. She might just as likely be working for Google, or DeLoitte & Touche.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #135
Guest030817
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Fewer than 10% of people get a job doing exactly what they got a degree in. For many people, a degree in history trained them in research, writing, critical thinking, interpersonal communication, archiving, information management, urban planning, cartography, foreign language, international relations, and logic. These are skills that many businesses look for.

Similarly, a degree in Art History doesn't mean that a graduate is going to be a museum curator. She might just as likely be working for Google, or DeLoitte & Touche.
Or, she just might be playing a fun little game that we call the hobby.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women