Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2021, 09:22 AM   #121
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Only thing that has bitten me is you guys with your lying one-sided bullshit. If life was so great for four years why wasn't nothing done the wall wasn't completed 4 years no border protection 4 years no health insurance for the common folk 4 years nothing nothing for Medicare people, nothing but rich people tax breaks.
id say the only thing thats bitten you is choosing to live in that blind , race bitten hateful world and false reality that you believe in and believe exists. totally driven by hate and elites who could care less about anything that matters to americans or you . keep following that path where you are nothing but a pawn and a tool that hates , destroys at their whim so they can cheat . lie and destroy what so many have died and sacrificed to create and preserve.

and btw that old rich poor thing you think still exists , well take a look at the recent bill that takes the limits of the itemized deduction ,its referred to as the salt taxes and includes income, local and school taxes paid each year. . all your rich buddys can now avoid paying income tax on what 80000 or 100000 of income by itemizing their school tax on their mansions or the absorbent income tax that blue states levi. those making much less who cant itemize will have to absorb the difference and continue to pay on income and no deduction for the outrageous school taxes in this state .the biggest tax break ever given the rich , thats where it lies in a democrat bill not the lies you put on the previous bill.

OPEN YOUR EYES MAN !!!
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 10:36 AM   #122
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
id say the only thing thats bitten you is choosing to live in that blind , race bitten hateful world and false reality that you believe in and believe exists. totally driven by hate and elites who could care less about anything that matters to americans or you . keep following that path where you are nothing but a pawn and a tool that hates , destroys at their whim so they can cheat . lie and destroy what so many have died and sacrificed to create and preserve.

and btw that old rich poor thing you think still exists , well take a look at the recent bill that takes the limits of the itemized deduction ,its referred to as the salt taxes and includes income, local and school taxes paid each year. . all your rich buddys can now avoid paying income tax on what 80000 or 100000 of income by itemizing their school tax on their mansions or the absorbent income tax that blue states levi. those making much less who cant itemize will have to absorb the difference and continue to pay on income and no deduction for the outrageous school taxes in this state .the biggest tax break ever given the rich , thats where it lies in a democrat bill not the lies you put on the previous bill.

OPEN YOUR EYES MAN !!!
Please tell me what that GOP has ever done for the working class please. Nothing I know of. No medicare, no insurance plans, no assistance for the needy what so ever,not everyone is born to go to college. No help for prescriptions, nothing but tax breaks for the rich. In case a factory was giving a tax break they now can move there factory with the extra money to another country. If it was up to the GOP they would let the people that lost there job starve. The funny part they make you guys believe there bullshit. That is whats scary.

I hope peewee Herman runs next election, I would love to see you guys get behind him. You know you would if one of your hero's would tell you to. Puppets. Can't think for yourself''s.

You got the democrats giving everything away and the hateful GOP causing havoc and some other race related bullshit. If they had a choice the whole country would be like down south killing innocent people because they don't like there color.

So don't tell me nothing of hate. The GOP have gone to drastic measures to get there people in. Taking away voting boxes, making the people of color wait in election lines for hours waiting to vote. If they choose to send in there votes instead of waiting for 10 hours to vote, they come up with some scandal of voter fraud. 12 months later they still haven't proved anything that would have changed a thing.

Take your blinders off man!!!!
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 10:52 AM   #123
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So? Do you have a point posting this? Because you clearly have not made one
One sided about what? That Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self defense? The videos clearly showed that the day it happened. That the trial should never have been brought? The evidence and highly questionable actions of the prosecution showed that. And the 12 brave men and women of the jury who ignored the mob affirmed all of that

YOU are the one who has been bitten and called out for lies and falsehoods by multiple people on too many occasions to count. Yet you persist daily with the lies and misinformation you post
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 11:00 AM   #124
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only thing that has bitten me is you guys with your lying one-sided bullshit. If life was so great for four years why wasn't nothing done the wall wasn't completed 4 years no border protection 4 years no health insurance for the common folk 4 years nothing nothing for Medicare people, nothing but rich people tax breaks.
There you go again. Not only are you off topic trying to once again hijack a thread but you are doing so posting a bunch of misinformation
Old 11-21-2021, 11:26 AM   #125
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
There you go again. Not only are you off topic trying to once again hijack a thread but you are doing so posting a bunch of misinformation
I see you really are not that smart as you make yourself out to be. Its my trend. I like you go into other things when you make comments on it. Just like you do. No High jack. Mine. I never had or have an opinion of the trial as in innocent or guilty. You do. I didn't watch it close enough to have an opinion.

You on the other hand always have an opinion and funny part in your eyes you are always right no matter what. So go for it. You are a lawyer, doctor, politician, biologist, you name it, you are it. Plus you are never wrong.

I enjoy reading your posts. Very humorous at that. I especially love all of the GOP followers you have. You guys need to get together and find all of those dead people votes, what country started the virus and when. How they need to go about curing it, the list could go on and on.

You guys amaze me. I learn so much off of all of you everyday. And if you can't find some red news outlet with what you want, you make it up. LOL
Old 11-21-2021, 11:38 AM   #126
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The government’s job isn’t to take money from some people and give it away to others whom the deem deserving, bypass. Their role is EXTREMELY limited, which is the purpose of the constitution. It spells out precisely what the federal government can not do, although it’s been completely ignored for 100 years.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 01:09 PM   #127
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The government’s job isn’t to take money from some people and give it away to others whom the deem deserving, bypass. Their role is EXTREMELY limited, which is the purpose of the constitution. It spells out precisely what the federal government can not do, although it’s been completely ignored for 100 years.
Numerous times I have said I don't like what this administration is doing with just giving money away. Unlike most on here totally one sided, there way or the highway, I don't agree at all. When have you ever heard that on here with the GOPers? Never.

The republican's would let people die rather than giving hand outs. The democrats with take money off of the people that worked all there life to give it to people who don't want to work. You need a happy medium.

I live beside people that have 6 of them and don't work a real job. They go and clean out someones gutters or some job like that and pocket the money while getting welfare checks, stimulus checks, and to top it off free health insurance for all of them.

I know people that there whole retirement check goes to either insurance or medicine to keep themself''s alive. That's bullshit. They were the one's that paid into it there whole life.
Old 11-21-2021, 01:59 PM   #128
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see you really are not that smart as you make yourself out to be. Its my trend. I like you go into other things when you make comments on it. Just like you do. No High jack. Mine. I never had or have an opinion of the trial as in innocent or guilty. You do. I didn't watch it close enough to have an opinion.

You on the other hand always have an opinion and funny part in your eyes you are always right no matter what. So go for it. You are a lawyer, doctor, politician, biologist, you name it, you are it. Plus you are never wrong.

I enjoy reading your posts. Very humorous at that. I especially love all of the GOP followers you have. You guys need to get together and find all of those dead people votes, what country started the virus and when. How they need to go about curing it, the list could go on and on.

You guys amaze me. I learn so much off of all of you everyday. And if you can't find some red news outlet with what you want, you make it up. LOL
You hijacked the thread - period. You do it often. This is yet another instance of it. Maybe you get off on a technicality because it is your own thread but if people can hijack their own thread, what is the purpose of having topics.

This thread had zero to do with Trump, the GOP, etc. It is about the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. You said so in the title and your OP but I guess you did not like the outcome of the trial - so you change topics. So be it

But for the record you did have multiple opinions on the trial. Maybe you didn't come right out and say he was guilty or innocent but you said this in your initial post

Quote:
Kyle had a break down on the stand. Only problem I seen with it, where was the blood shot eyes and where was tears when you have that kind of crying can't talk break down. Academy Award in my opinion. Bravo!!!!
and in subsequent posts you said

Quote:
I only know what that if he was my kid he wouldn't have been there. There is insurance and cops to take care of those things. Fireman to put out fires. No one there should have been there with guns if you want to protest. It is like a strike you have to get your point across but not to kill.
Quote:
His lawyer told him to break down. His lawyer told him to make it out that he had a first aid kit.
Quote:
I think it was more of I have a assult rifle and I want to use it and I am going to hunt for trouble.
Quote:
This trial was a scam from the beginning. They shouldn't have allow witnesses that was at the scene testify. They should have had Biden give an executive order not to allow that.
Old 11-21-2021, 02:54 PM   #129
bypass
Valued Poster

Well I must be your nemesis for you to read my posts that close. Me personally could give a f what you write because it is some kind of stupid topics anyway. All the same, Biden, Democrats, made up winning the elections. I usually have to get a hanky to dry all the tears off of my computer there is so much whining going on.

I would need pages for all your posts. You start one trend then you rave on, then you fight with yourself then you post five more times with out anyone even reading the trend yet. So you better look at you own trends.

I did see you making a big deal when an Ohio cop killed a 12 year old kid with a toy gun. What is up with that? I will be honest I don't comment on your posts because they are all the same. Who cares what you think?

You just back them up with those barn yard made up twitter accounts or some radicals like that took over the capital for Trumpy.

I just hope the democrats find someone decent and win another 8 years from the end of Biden's term. So far Biden hasn't tried to change the constitution like Trump did when he got impeached twice.
Old 11-21-2021, 03:21 PM   #130
berryberry
Valued Poster

Rittenhouse lawyer Mark Richards on @BanfieldonNN

goes after CNN and MSNBC for their false reporting about the case: "It makes me angry that they can't take the time to at least the generic basic facts correct because it didn't fit the story they wanted to tell."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1462462956776701954
Old 11-21-2021, 03:23 PM   #131
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I must be your nemesis for you to read my posts
More like comic relief
Old 11-21-2021, 05:31 PM   #132
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

For the record if its Peewee Herman vs any Democrap libtard, I am voting for Peewee.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 07:45 PM   #133
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
For the record if its Peewee Herman vs any Democrap libtard, I am voting for Peewee.
Never a doubt in my mind!!!!
Old 11-21-2021, 11:41 PM   #134
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I hope peewee Herman runs next election, I would love to see you guys get behind him.

I was hoping for Howard Stern myself. I'd vote for him! Just to see strippers dancing in the background while he gives a speech from the Oval Office, which I hope he renames to "Oral Office".

With Robin as VP, since we're already used to a VP that laughs at everything.

And Gary as Press Secretary.... just so someone can yell out "BabaBooey" during a conference.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 02:43 AM   #135
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
I was hoping for Howard Stern myself. I'd vote for him! Just to see strippers dancing in the background while he gives a speech from the Oval Office, which I hope he renames to "Oral Office".

With Robin as VP, since we're already used to a VP that laughs at everything.

And Gary as Press Secretary.... just so someone can yell out "BabaBooey" during a conference.
Actually I think he would care and do a good job. Better than what we have had!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women