Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160832
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452972
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2014, 06:18 PM   #121
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I am not sure; which word have you used more in your 20,000+ posts..."shit" "liar" or "racist" ??

Whichever is the answer, you are a sick mother fucker.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:22 PM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That's not the point, IBIdiot. In fact, you're even lying about Whir-LIE-turd's original lie.

"MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

That's the headline. That's the lie. The story itself had nothing whatsoever to do with MLK. It made reference to a letter Sister Coretta Scott King signed in 1991, 23 years after MLK's death. And of course, Whir-LIE-turd didn't include a link to it. LIE or CONVENIENT OMISSION?

I never claimed MLK would be anything, except DEAD since 1968. Whir-LIE-tard and you keep pointing to speculation as an attempt to cover an erroneous and deliberately misleading headline and OP.

I never claimed MLK would be for Open Borders. Nobody has argued that, left or right. AGAIN, YOU'RE LYING. Please produce the post that proves that I said MLK would be for Open Borders.

Nobody's arguing ANYTHING except that Whir-LIE-turd is a liar. He cannot produce anything but speculation and conjecture. That is HARDLY evidence.

He also continues to argue that Clarence Jones was King's "best friend," and therefore can speak for Dr. King ... ANOTHER FUCKING STRETCH.

Now you two dipshits are changing the subject to make it an issue of Left versus Right?

The only thing that is being debated is Whir-LIE-turd's integrity. And that's really no debate at all.

Why are you such a fucking idiot, Corpy?

The preponderance of extant evidence -- statements by MLK's family and friends -- supports Whirly's OP and not your and your ilk's lies, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You have failed to show where MLK was for Open Borders.

Quote:
"We, the undersigned members of the Black Leadership Forum, write to urge you to postpone introduction of your employer sanctions repeal legislation until we have had an opportunity to report to you what we believe to be the devastating impact the repeal would have on the economic condition of un- and semi-skilled workers—a disproportionate number of whom are African-American and Hispanic; and until we have had the opportunity to propose to you and to our Hispanic brothers and sisters, what we believe could be a number of effective means of eliminating the discrimination occasioned by employer sanctions, without losing the protection sanctions provide for U.S. workers, especially minority workers."

Letter, dated July 9, 1991, written by Mrs. King on behalf of the Black Leadership Forum and co-signed by eight other labor and civil rights leaders.

http://cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/king-letter.pdf

Quote:
"There are those who still feel that if the Negro is to rise out of poverty, if the Negro is to rise out of the slum conditions, if he is to rise out of discrimination and segregation, he must do it all by himself. And so they say the Negro must lift himself by his own bootstraps....

"But if a man doesn’t have a job or an income, he has neither life nor liberty nor the possibility for the pursuit of happiness. He merely exists."

MLK, delivered at the National Cathedral, Washington, D.C., on 31 March 1968. Congressional Record, 9 April 1968.

http://mlk-kpp01.stanford.edu/index....at_revolution/

Quote:
"Instead of reducing immigration to 2 percent of the 1890 quota, we favor reducing it to nothing.... We favor shutting out the Germans from Germany, the Italians from Italy...the Hindus from India, the Chinese from China, and even the Negroes from the West Indies. This country is suffering from immigrant indigestion." Randolph made clear that his reason was economic and social. "It is time to call a halt on this grand rush for American gold," he said, "which over-floods the labor market, resulting in lowering the standard of living, race-riots, and general social degradation. The excessive immigration is against the interests of the masses of all races and nationalities in the country — both foreign and native."

A. Philip Randolph, Civil Rights activist, August 1924.

http://cis.org/AfricanAmericanAttitu...PhilipRandolph
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:31 PM   #123
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Horseshit, IBIdiot.

The speech does NOT discuss any kind of immigration.

The other two are irrelevant.

Thanks for providing the link that Whir-LIE-turd refused to post.

Nice try but unless you can address the fallacious headline, the intentionally misleading LIE, it is what it is.

Tough shit, ain't it?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:32 PM   #124
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I am not sure; which word have you used more in your 20,000+ posts..."shit" "liar" or "racist" ??

Whichever is the answer, you are a sick mother fucker.
20,000+ posts?

Another fucking lie!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You just can't help yourself.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:12 AM   #125
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I am not sure; which word have you used more in your 20,000+ posts...
Where's the link?

Or is this yet another in an increasingly longer line of distortions from Eccie's undisputed King of Liars?

TrendingIdiot, have you no shame?

While on the subject of TrendingIdiot's past lies, where's the link for this "whopper"?

"MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #126
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Horseshit, IBIdiot.

The speech does NOT discuss any kind of immigration.

The other two are irrelevant.

Thanks for providing the link that Whir-LIE-turd refused to post.

Nice try but unless you can address the fallacious headline, the intentionally misleading LIE, it is what it is.

Tough shit, ain't it
?
It's your POV that is irrelevant, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because all three speakers quoted -- from "MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS)" -- sought to improve job opportunities for African Americans: "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" has a "devastating impact ... on the economic condition of un- and semi-skilled workers—a disproportionate number of whom are African-American and Hispanic" and "[excessive immigration] over-floods the labor market, resulting in lowering the standard of living, race-riots, and general social degradation ... [and] is against the interests of the masses of all races and nationalities in the country — both foreign and native."

"[I]f the Negro is to rise out of poverty," he must have a job, and "if a man doesn’t have a job or an income, he has neither life nor liberty nor the possibility for the pursuit of happiness. He merely exists."
Old 07-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #127
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Doesn't refute the fact that Whir-LIE-turd lied in the headline of this post.

You can argue yourself blue in the face about whether BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

I won't take issue with any of that. I oppose ILLEGAL immigration too.

But Whir-LIE-tard lied in his headline about MLK. Your MLK quote doesn't say JACK SHIT about illegal immigration. You continue to jerk off.

Pretty goddamned simple, isn't it?

And so are you, Senor Dipshit!

Old 07-13-2014, 01:25 PM   #128
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I didn't lie when I posted " MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...

It is well supported by statements from people who knew MLK............

But you lied and now run away from this thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1106853
Old 07-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #129
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I didn't lie when I posted " MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...
If you did not lie then there must be a link attributed specifically to MLK saying that he "opposed illegal immigration."

Post the link?

Without an actual link supporting your claim, you lied!
Old 07-13-2014, 04:23 PM   #130
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:

It is well supported by statements from people who knew MLK............

But you lied and now run away from this thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1106853
You have not produced a single link that corroborates your claim. NOT ONE. Just tripping in the Shit you took in your pants while you backpedal. MLK never said that. You can't prove he did. You LIED.

I didn't run away from the other thread, Whir-LIE-turd. I answered every one of your stupid IBIdiot wannabe repetitive questions. You seem to be working with his play book, Whir-LIE-turd. You ask, I answer, you stonewall and answer again.

But...

You haven't answered on that one either, have you? Is the photo in question Israel or Gaza?

Fucking idiot. Pathological liar. And IBIdiot wannabe.

Old 07-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #131
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default ASSUP CALLS THIS FINE MAN A LIAR..........

Clarence B. Jones, a fine man who AssUp would call a liar.

Quote:
I'll take the word of Clarence B. Jones who walked with King, over the bullshit analysis of Ms. Uwimana, who wasn't even born when King and Jones changed history.

In his book, What would Martin say http://amzn.to/1dnmOBT Jones said:

What would Martin say to illegal aliens? He’d say, “If you’re in this country illegally, have you come here in order to protest what you consider an ‘unjust law?’ If you haven’t, then for whatever other reason you’re here, even if it’s to make money for your sick child, which is as good a reason as there is, then you’re just violating the immigration laws of this country and deserve no more consideration from the authorities than does a thief.

To politicians who pander cravenly to the illegal immigration lobby, Jones said Dr. King would say:

You were elected to do what’s right by your American constituents, whether or not they line your pockets with reelection donations. Please, before you make it easier for the unfortunate of other countries to come here, consider the cost of your actions on the less fortunate of the country whose Constitution you’ve sworn to uphold.”
The Uwimana analysis is just spin - 23 years after the fact, by someone who wasn't there.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:38 PM   #132
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Another LIE from Whir-LIE-turd!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 07-13-2014, 06:46 PM   #133
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I never called Jones a liar. I called YOU one!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 07-14-2014, 06:01 AM   #134
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Clarence B. Jones, a fine man who AssUp would call a liar.
TrendingIdiot, where's the link supporting your allegation that Clarence B. Jones would call "Sup a liar"?

While you are on a link search, please provide us with the link supporting your previous, but thus far unsupported, allegation that "MARTIN LUTHER KING....OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

One would think that since I originally made my initial request 6 days and 130+ posts ago (and many, many, many times since) that you would have been able to locate the supporting link by now. In fact, it is becoming increasingly obvious that you may have lied in the OP.

I do not believe it is asking too much to expect you to document an allegation. Your stubborn resistance to do so leaves me with no alternative but to assume that you may be a liar and a fraud. It should be noted that I am willing to withdraw the "liar and a fraud" accusation once you locate documentation that supports your original claim (made in the OP) that "MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

Hey Trendy, you are almost halfway there. You have already presented documentation that "OTHER CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION". But as of yet, you have yet to provide any documentation that "MARTIN LUTHER KING" joined them in their opposition. What makes it even more suspicious would be that MLK was the only person mentioned by name.

Very suspicious indeed!

I'm patiently waiting but my patience is starting to grow very, very thin!
Old 07-14-2014, 06:24 AM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Doesn't refute the fact that Whir-LIE-turd lied in the headline of this post.

You can argue yourself blue in the face about whether BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

I won't take issue with any of that. I oppose ILLEGAL immigration too.

But Whir-LIE-tard lied in his headline about MLK. Your MLK quote doesn't say JACK SHIT about illegal immigration. You continue to jerk off.

Pretty goddamned simple, isn't it?

And so are you, Senor Dipshit!
You were thoroughly and completely refuted, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because all three speakers quoted -- from "MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS)" -- sought to improve job opportunities for African Americans: "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" has a "devastating impact ... on the economic condition of un- and semi-skilled workers—a disproportionate number of whom are African-American and Hispanic" and "[excessive immigration] over-floods the labor market, resulting in lowering the standard of living, race-riots, and general social degradation ... [and] is against the interests of the masses of all races and nationalities in the country — both foreign and native."

"[I]f the Negro is to rise out of poverty," he must have a job, and "if a man doesn’t have a job or an income, he has neither life nor liberty nor the possibility for the pursuit of happiness. He merely exists."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women