Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #121
only1sweetmaddy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12264
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread has brought up some good points; however, it has also spewed fourth pure out stupidity. This thread should be labeled, “Opinions are like assholes”. This thread has really brought out the “Critical Thinker” within me. After absorbing all the information and sitting in a corner taking a few deep breathes I decided to put my “opinion” out here.

I’m not sure about this facebook prostitution ring, yet God knows I have heard about it long before this thread was born. I really don’t give a flying shit if it exists or not because I would never partake in such a group. I market myself as “independent” and that’s how it will always be, forever and ever- “The End”.

If there are the twenty something year olds out there controlled by these so-called pimps that make them charge a “group rate” then that is on them. If the men within this ring want to go that route than all I got to say is “Go for it”, Kudos to you!

There are many providers in the business that range from all ages and many price ranges. Why in the hell does it have to be a war between young, old, cheap and expensive? Thank Goodness there are many men with varied preferences, as they are the many ladies within the business that can offer such.

It takes both women as it does men and I mean “true gentlemen” that make the clank go click within this industry.

Why make this into something that its not? Why can’t folks just accept the simple fact that it is what it is?

Find your fucking YIN and do the YANG!
only1sweetmaddy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:24 AM   #122
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy View Post
Why make this into something that its not? Why can’t folks just accept the simple fact that it is what it is?

Because they are fucking idiots who feel threatened but it. They may lose business because of it but that is just a free market society. Most guys are like "I've had so and so for $$$ and now I can have younger for $$.. SOLD!" But to say it is forced prostitution without a single shred of evidence (besides their own fuctarded delusions) is beyond my grasp.

Then calling guys pimps who have never done so in their lives.. Just because they are part of a group? I thought high school games like that ended upon graduation. And the age of some of the name callers that was an awful long time ago. Just sayin'.....
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:39 PM   #123
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Shameless bump for the above post.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #124
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Shameless bump ...
Not that we've ever known you to be shamed, blad.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:26 AM   #125
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Shameless bump for the above post.
If you're concerned with the 30 day idle thread rule, that only applies to reviews!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #126
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
If you're concerned with the 30 day idle thread rule, that only applies to reviews!
I know.. I also know how to circumvent the rules like a boss..
Old 05-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #127
sxy_natalia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97146
My ECCIE Reviews

This shit is better than a soap opera!!

No one should hate on young hot providers that are "cheaper, better and hotter". And I'm not saying that because I'm one of the young ones. Lol!
In fact, one of my favorite providers that I've met was an older lady. (Late 40's). She didn't complain about young, hot competition. She was confident in herself and what she had to offer, and to me (and her clients) that was hot and enough to keep her clients coming back. I would have chosen her for a doubles partner over many of the young ladies available. I'm just saying it's not ALL about how young you are. It's a lot about how confident you are in yourself and how well you take care of yourself.
There are many gentlemen out there that love older ladies. Just like there are ones that love tall girls, short girls, thick girls, skinny girls, red heads, brunettes, blondes...etc. There are all types of women and there are gentlemen out there that have their preferences (and some that just want to try them all. ). So why hate on competition? Lets just all have fun at what we do and keep our gentlemen friends happy without all the drama.
sxy_natalia is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #128
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxy_natalia View Post
This shit is better than a soap opera!!

No one should hate on young hot providers that are "cheaper, better and hotter". And I'm not saying that because I'm one of the young ones. Lol!
In fact, one of my favorite providers that I've met was an older lady. (Late 40's). She didn't complain about young, hot competition. She was confident in herself and what she had to offer, and to me (and her clients) that was hot and enough to keep her clients coming back. I would have chosen her for a doubles partner over many of the young ladies available. I'm just saying it's not ALL about how young you are. It's a lot about how confident you are in yourself and how well you take care of yourself.
There are many gentlemen out there that love older ladies. Just like there are ones that love tall girls, short girls, thick girls, skinny girls, red heads, brunettes, blondes...etc. There are all types of women and there are gentlemen out there that have their preferences (and some that just want to try them all. ). So why hate on competition? Lets just all have fun at what we do and keep our gentlemen friends happy without all the drama.

True.. But the hooktards what said it was forced when they never had any proof of that just to try and steer guys away from it was just about as stupid as I have ever seen. I can safely say they have zero confidence in themselves if they have to pull such retarded fiction out of their seriously deficient brains to try and steer business away from something hotter and cheaper.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #129
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
So why hate on competition?

Because they are lacking the confidence, skills, and brain power to actually retain business.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #130
sxy_natalia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because they are lacking the confidence, skills, and brain power to actually retain business.
Seems that way. But in my opinion, there are some seriously hot older providers out there that know tricks I've never even heard of. Bet they wouldn't teach us "young" girls all that. Lol!
SMH...
Old 05-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #131
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seems that way. But in my opinion, there are some seriously hot older providers out there that know tricks I've never even heard of. Bet they wouldn't teach us "young" girls all that. Lol!
SMH...
No they would only try to raise the young ones rates to theirs so they felt better which is beyond retarded..
Old 05-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #132
sxy_natalia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! Only person going to raise my rates is me. And that's definitely not happening.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #133
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ha! Only person going to raise my rates is me. And that's definitely not happening.
There you go!! Why allow some used up old whore to dictate what you should charge so they feel better?
Old 05-04-2013, 04:28 PM   #134
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Great conclusion to the drama -- I think all that needs to be proven has been. To me, confidence is sexy! Looks are sexy. The promise of a fantasy fulfilled is sexy. Treating the hobby as a competition or an ego slap is not. To me it doesn't matter if it's $100 or $1000 - the fulfilled fantasy is all worthwhile with the right lady. Any rant of accusation is immature and therefore -- not attractive -- I would accept that type of lady for free. Natalia: your posts, attitude and pics are sexy -- great precursor to your name. Blad is %100 correct. Can we please put this to bed?
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #135
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44formore View Post
Great conclusion to the drama -- I think all that needs to be proven has been. To me, confidence is sexy! Looks are sexy. The promise of a fantasy fulfilled is sexy. Treating the hobby as a competition or an ego slap is not. To me it doesn't matter if it's $100 or $1000 - the fulfilled fantasy is all worthwhile with the right lady. Any rant of accusation is immature and therefore -- not attractive -- I would accept that type of lady for free. Natalia: your posts, attitude and pics are sexy -- great precursor to your name. Blad is %100 correct. Can we please put this to bed?
Price for me has never been an issue and my reviews prove that.. Looks are and attitude is also...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women