Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2022, 04:43 AM   #1321
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Simp out with your Chimp out

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
When supply can't keep up with demand...that is a Supply problem
This is why you can't have nice things or even opposable thumbs. Notwithstanding that it is boarder line willful ignorance.

There are two source problems that LL brought up that are glaring issues; 1) single source suppler (total RED flag) and 2) trying to save a few bucks by dropping orders at the expense of the supplier, while expecting they could restart it just as fast.

I would throw one bone your way in that LL accidentally made a glaring contradiction with saying the covid was not responsible. It was the impetuous to bad decision making on item #2 above. It also shows the disastrous unintended consequences of the government putting the brakes on to a roaring economy.

Regardless, I would agree with LL that the two problems above should result in termination of the decision maker(s). I get the just-in-time nature and tendency to want to shift costs on to the suppliers, but now we see the negative results in their bottom lines and to their own workers down stream. The very idea that the customer can simply shut off the spigot and expect the supplies to snap to just as fast when requested is myopic at best, impractical most likely.

Think a little. It's the most you can do most likely.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 05:07 AM   #1322
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

I would throw one bone your way in that LL accidentally made a glaring contradiction with saying the covid was not responsible.
Accidentally? How fucking clueless can one be to claim Covid is not responsible? Has he been cut off from civilization for the last two years? Was he the Japanese they found hiding on an island still fighting WWII? Maybe an deaf astronaut that was accidentally left on the space station? A cannibal tribesman in the Amazon?

That is not a bone you are throwing..that is a white flag of surrender from you two! Jesus.

Like I said many times...the Shutdown of the world economies was a DEMAND problem. There was none.

Starting all economies back up will take time to work out the equilibrium.

As a side note:
Can you two tell me any car companies with excess auto supply?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 05:10 AM   #1323
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
All the best
ECCIE Worldwide
Awww...Waco pounding the rtm button again instead of his knob.

Seems nevergivesitathought was discussing his belief in individualism and I just suggested he suck his own dick next time he want a bj.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 05:33 AM   #1324
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Simp'n is easy

Quote:
...Like I said many times...the Shutdown of the world economies was a DEMAND problem...
Not really, it was an easily expected, albeit claimed unintended consequence, of shuttering entire economies. What sort of Simp is surprised by the tsunami of ripple effects that would be caused by that?!?
Old 02-22-2022, 05:42 AM   #1325
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Simp on you crazy Diamond

Quote:
...That is not a bone you are throwing..that is a white flag of surrender from you two! Jesus...
Hmmm... the word impetus came by a bit fast for ya. Huh? Imma retract the bone. The covid did not blow up the economy, the science (lack thereof) devotees claimed the only way to save the world was to destroy economies and subsequently capitalism and they should hang for it or better yet

Of course we would have to do animal testing on the thing first. I think they would typically use a chimp or head of cabbage. Same thing really..
Old 02-22-2022, 10:28 AM   #1326
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not really, it was an easily expected, albeit claimed unintended consequence, of shuttering entire economies. What sort of Simp is surprised by the tsunami of ripple effects that would be caused by that?!?
Evidently lustylad.

I'm not sure if you and others realize that it is much easier to shut things down/take things apart than it is to put everything back together and up and running.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:35 AM   #1327
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hmmm... the word impetus came by a bit fast for ya. Huh? Imma retract the bone. The covid did not blow up the economy, the science (lack thereof) devotees claimed the only way to save the world was to destroy economies and subsequently capitalism and they should hang for it or better yet
Science did not shut down the economy, politicians did.

That would be Donald J Trump in this country.

Back to Twaian....their scientists seemed to be able to convince their politicians who then were able to convince their population to social distance, mask up and then get the vaccine.

Too many numbnuts in our population would not follow the science or politicians advice. And here we are....the freedom fighting ignorant blaming the brainiacs
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 11:46 AM   #1328
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Say it with us...

Quote:
...I'm not sure if you and others realize that it is much easier to shut things down/take things apart than it is to put everything back together and up and running.
Which is why you don't shut things down based on non-scientific models built by charlatans.
Old 02-22-2022, 12:15 PM   #1329
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You're like a blind,deaf and dumb chimp jacking off upside down on the monkey bars

Quote:
Which is why you don't shut things down based on non-scientific models built by charlatans.
Blame Trump... he was in charge.

You muther fuckers wanted to reelect him!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 12:40 PM   #1330
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Accidentally? How fucking clueless can one be to claim Covid is not responsible? Has he been cut off from civilization for the last two years? Was he the Japanese they found hiding on an island still fighting WWII? Maybe an deaf astronaut that was accidentally left on the space station? A cannibal tribesman in the Amazon?
There you go again! You are functionally incapable of grasping any thought deeper than a soundbite or a talking point.

How did Tesla manage to sell 90% more vehicles last year than in 2020? Why were some automakers less affected than others by the chip shortage? Is it because they didn't put a moron like you in charge of their procurement & supplies? Why is there a shortage at all when global chip production hit a record 1.15 trillion last year? Are we making the wrong kinds of chips?

Aww fuck, please don't ask me all those questions, you make it sound sooo complicated and I can't deal with that! I might have to do some homework!!

Quote:
Like I said many times...the Shutdown of the world economies was a DEMAND problem. There was none.
No, dummkopf. You're wrong again. You really need to stfu instead of prancing around pretending you're an economist. "Like I said many times..." lol! You're such a fucking bigshot blowhard, aintcha!

The shutdown wasn't the real problem. It only lasted one quarter (Q2 2020). And lack of demand wasn't the problem at all. To the contrary, it was EXCESS DEMAND that blasted the economy into overheat mode once it opened up again. Then the dim-retards stupidly poured even MORE gasoline on the fire in early 2021 with their profligate, unneeded $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan. And they did this at a time when the economy had ALREADY bounced back to its pre-pandemic level of output!

The result was entirely predictable... inflation catapulted through the roof! From 1.4% in 2020 to 7.5% now, measured by the 12-month CPI increase - even worse (9.7%) if you look at the PPI, and either way we're seeing a 40-year high in the erosion of the dollar's purchasing power, with more inflation in the pipeline!

And what sad, mealy-mouthed, disingenuous excuses do we hear from the far-left woke voodoo economists on Team Biden and from the simps on this board like WTF?

Covid! Covid! Covid!

Supply chain! Supply chain! Supply chain!

Chip shortage! Chip shortage!

Once again, the dim-retards have emphatically demonstrated they can't be trusted with the nation's fiscus. Luckily, we dodged a bullet when Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema stopped the Build Back Better bill. But the dim-retards still managed to inflict massive damage. It will take years of skillful fiscal and monetary management for our economy to heal.

Quote:
Starting all economies back up will take time to work out the equilibrium.
We've been "back up" for the past 6 quarters, you dolt. Try to keep up! The data is out there. If you're going to pretend you're an economist, ask the BEA to send it to you!

US Real GDP Growth, Annualized
Q3 2020: +33.8%
Q4 2020: +4.5%
Q1 2021: +6.3%
Q2 2021: +6.7%
Q3 2021: +2.3%
Q4 2021: +6.9%
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 12:49 PM   #1331
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

You muther fuckers wanted to reelect him!

Trump didn't want lockdowns and shutdowns, remember? the science has never supported lockdowns. the so-called experts like that chump Fauci were wrong or playing a political game. i don't think he was wrong unless he's dumber than you. so it was an experiment in control.

Trump had no control over how the Governors reacted. so blame them not Trump.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:06 PM   #1332
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Science did not shut down the economy, politicians did.

That would be Donald J Trump in this country.
Quote:
Your stupidity knows no bounds! Did you even live through the same pandemic as the rest of us?

Trump was smart enough to leave the shut-down orders/details up to the state and local officials. He understood 1) they can monitor the spread of the virus in their own backyards better than a DC bureaucrat can, and 2) many state & local dim-retard politicians would show their true colors and alienate voters with their penchant to control the citizenry permanently, even after the pandemic ended. On both counts, he was spot-on.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:21 PM   #1333
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Trump didn't want lockdowns and shutdowns, remember? the science has never supported lockdowns. the so-called experts like that chump Fauci were wrong or playing a political game. i don't think he was wrong unless he's dumber than you. so it was an experiment in control.

Trump had no control over how the Governors reacted. so blame them not Trump.
Nobody wanted a God damn lockdown!

Subscribe
MY ACCOUNT LOGIN SUBSCRIBE
MENU
Breadcrumb
Home
Government
March 29, 2020 06:29 PM
Trump calls for shutdown until April 30
Associated Press
TWEET
MORE

President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S.

The initial 15-day period of social distancing urged by the federal government expires Monday and Trump had expressed interest in relaxing the national guidelines at least in parts of the country less afflicted by the pandemic. But instead he decided to extend them through April 30, a tacit acknowledgment he'd been too optimistic. Many states and local governments have stiffer controls in place on mobility and gatherings.

Trump's impulse to restore normalcy met a sober reality check Sunday from Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government's top infectious disease expert, who said the U.S. could experience more than 100,000 deaths and millions of infections from the pandemic. Trump's decision to extend the guidelines reflected a recognition that the struggle will take place over the longer haul.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:25 PM   #1334
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your stupidity knows no bounds! Did you even live through the same pandemic as the rest of us?

Trump was smart enough to leave the shut-down orders/details up to the state and local officials. He understood 1) they can monitor the spread of the virus in their own backyards better than a DC bureaucrat can, and 2) many state & local dim-retard politicians would show their true colors and alienate voters with their penchant to control the citizenry permanently, even after the pandemic ended. On both counts, he was spot-on.
Reeeeeeally

Subscribe
MY ACCOUNT LOGIN SUBSCRIBE
MENU
Breadcrumb
Home
Government
March 29, 2020 06:29 PM
Trump calls for shutdown until April 30
Associated Press
TWEET
MORE

President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S.

The initial 15-day period of social distancing urged by the federal government expires Monday and Trump had expressed interest in relaxing the national guidelines at least in parts of the country less afflicted by the pandemic. But instead he decided to extend them through April 30, a tacit acknowledgment he'd been too optimistic. Many states and local governments have stiffer controls in place on mobility and gatherings.

Trump's impulse to restore normalcy met a sober reality check Sunday from Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government's top infectious disease expert, who said the U.S. could experience more than 100,000 deaths and millions of infections from the pandemic. Trump's decision to extend the guidelines reflected a recognition that the struggle will take place over the longer haul.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:34 PM   #1335
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You two sound like the Iranians who deny the Holocaust

https://www.ushmm.org/information/pr...denial-in-iran

You two are the Ayatollah Khomeini of eccie political forum!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women