Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-07-2018, 07:24 PM   #1246
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

That's awesome!!! I hope everything works out and you get to land your dream pad. :-)
Old 03-07-2018, 07:59 PM   #1247
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
That's awesome!!! I hope everything works out and you get to land your dream pad. :-)
Thanks! So far so good. I have a year to get my proof of income in order and other things worked out. By next summer I'll be sitting by the pool drinking wine and rubbing elbows with the locals
Old 03-07-2018, 10:56 PM   #1248
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Can’t wait to get my huge chunky knit merino wool blanket! Ordered it about a week ago, should be here any day. Movie marathon in a cocoon when it gets here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A4B90972-AD9C-41F5-A2AF-4D95A1E40891.jpeg (125.7 KB, 354 views)
Old 03-08-2018, 07:08 AM   #1249
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Can’t wait to get my huge chunky knit merino wool blanket! Ordered it about a week ago, should be here any day. Movie marathon in a cocoon when it gets here!
Holy crap!!! Is that a blanket or an instrument of bondage??
Old 03-08-2018, 08:26 AM   #1250
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

There is a report out that men today have 30% less testosterone than men in 1987. That means that a 40 year old man today has 30% less less testosterone than a 40 year old in 1987. Scientists are not really researching why, and offer no explanation. I find this disturbing. Know wonder masculinity is frowned upon, and the PC shit has run a muck. The pussification of males today is disgusting. Not many of us alpha dogs left.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:41 AM   #1251
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

User ID: 367478
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile 💋IMITATION💋

... is the sincerest form of flattery💋💋💋
Old 03-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #1252
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie View Post
... is the sincerest form of flattery💋💋💋
Perhaps the imitator believes it to be the reason for your success and wants some of that magic himself!

Old 03-08-2018, 01:54 PM   #1253
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow that blanket is wild! looks comfy!
Old 03-08-2018, 02:07 PM   #1254
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

I'm thinking about getting blackwork style tattoos on my shoulders and upper back. Don't know when I should go for it though...
Old 03-08-2018, 04:29 PM   #1255
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Perhaps the imitator believes it to be the reason for your success and wants some of that magic himself!

Didn’t mean to hit a nerve Spanky. I agree with Chloe but I’m not trying to imitate a woman , just wondering why some men are ok being gurley man like Arnold says. Or lap dogs or if they disagree with a woman that dominates them they would be so terrified. I thought you of all guys would appreciate scientific data. It is troubling that so many guys are turning into pussiies. I got a set of balls Chloe knows what I’m packing. I didn’t mention this in my review of Chloe which was my highest viewed review by far. Because it wasn’t relevant ,however now I will let you know. Chloe had this tiny condom that she could barely get over the head of my dick much less down the shaft. She laughed and said it easily fit most of th hobbyists she sees. Smh lmao. So if you can come up with something to counter this terrible plague. I’m sure mankind would be better off.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:33 PM   #1256
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytricks View Post
Didn’t mean to hit a nerve Spanky. I agree with Chloe but I’m not trying to imitate a woman , just wondering why some men are ok being gurley man like Arnold says. Or lap dogs or if they disagree with a woman that dominates them they would be so terrified. I thought you of all guys would appreciate scientific data. It is troubling that so many guys are turning into pussiies. I got a set of balls Chloe knows what I’m packing. I didn’t mention this in my review of Chloe which was my highest viewed review by far. Because it wasn’t relevant ,however now I will let you know. Chloe had this tiny condom that she could barely get over the head of my dick much less down the shaft. She laughed and said it easily fit most of th hobbyists she sees. Smh lmao. So if you can come up with something to counter this terrible plague. I’m sure mankind would be better off.
No man - not sure what you thought I meant but it was nothing to do with you or anything in this thread except her post. Her imitator copied elements of her ads , that was all. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Not about you in any way. Cool story though!
Old 03-08-2018, 04:36 PM   #1257
niteswimmer1
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Looks like a winter time blanket. But jumping right out of the hot tub on a cold night into that with a pretty lady,,,, 😮 oh wow.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:28 PM   #1258
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Would it be weird as shit if I came up to a provider (who I haven't met...yet) I see at the gym and be like:

"Oh hai, you're doing a great job! PS: I'm PartTimeHobbyist from ECCIE. Nice to meet ya! PSS: I see you don't skip leg days. Good on ya!

I don't like to bother people at the gym just cause I myself don't like to be bothered, so I just mind my own business.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #1259
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
Would it be weird as shit if I came up to a provider (who I haven't met...yet) I see at the gym and be like:

"Oh hai, you're doing a great job! PS: I'm PartTimeHobbyist from ECCIE. Nice to meet ya! PSS: I see you don't skip leg days. Good on ya!

I don't like to bother people at the gym just cause I myself don't like to be bothered, so I just mind my own business.
I had some guy at Walmart run down the aisle at me saying, HEY YOU'RE DANIELLE REID! I WATCHED YOUR VIDEOS!

I was half tempted to say he had the wrong person but I also had my red hair then so I couldn't lie lol. It scared the hell out of me. I don't like to be bothered when I'm not working. Plus i looked like crap that day.

I wouldn't approach her, but maybe PM her? A guy in NWA saw me walking down the sidewalk one day and text'd me saying that he almost wrecked trying to look at my ass. I've never met this man before but he recognized me from my showcase and ads. I also had guys message me after realizing we were in the same hotel.

I think a message would be better than approaching her in public. Some girls like to keep things secret.

And if this was a joke post and I over explained, then forgive me
Old 03-08-2018, 07:16 PM   #1260
Warden639
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think it'd be weird if you've never met them or contacted before. I mean, how can they know you really are Parttimehobbyist? I could claim that, so could anyone who's read the forums.

Aside from that I know some providers get really creeped out by guys crossing lines into their non-hobbying life without their permission. One I follow just posted on Twitter about someone finding her civilian Facebook and being a perv, actually.

Just shoot her a message later, maybe, like Danielle said.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women