Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #106
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
doove...she was asking me if i am cool with her pics being outed....im not cool with her pics being outed..if they were indeed outed...nor am i cool with anyone else's photo's being outed if they are outed..im not denying anything..i just merely answered the woman's questions as i was asked..
I don't like disagreeing with you Anita so i won't. I'll simply point out that you specifically referenced her comment regarding photos of her being knocked out when you stated you hadn't seen photos of her "in the condition as stated in the above post". You said nothing about other photos so it was hardly a stretch to think you were only denying seeing photos of her in an unconscious state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You retards with access to the Spider Hole need to remember the rules you are subject to.

Chloegiggles, you are in violation of ECCIE subforum rules. You have acknowledged that a Spider Hole participant gave you private forum infomation (the accuracy of that information cannot and will not be discussed in public forum) and chosen to discuss what you thinck you know in open forum.

You will be contacted by PM........something you should have thought to do on your own.

The rest of you....general forum moderators have made it clear to you that they have no say in the matter.

The first rule of the hole is "what happens in the Spider Hole stays in the Spider Hole"........any comment by a non-participant is speculation until you claim a hole participant gave you the information.
Wait a minute. Are you suggesting that those of us who are not members of the SH are subjected to the rules of the SH?

That's pretty bold, but not surprising since it's coming from the cool kids. But ok. With that, since i'm now finding out i'm subjected to these rules, please post the link to where i can read them.

I looked, but didn't find them anywhere.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #107
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
If he did refuse, I would have prefaced this thread with my outrage at him first before asking for help.
We don't think that could just be assumed?
Old 06-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #108
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Old 06-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #109
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
We don't think that could just be assumed?
There is no need to speculate.

If he did refuse, I would have prefaced this thread with my outrage at him first before asking for help.

If he did not refuse, then he would have taken steps to clean up the mess and this thread would be unnecessary.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #110
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
doove did you miss the national sandbox thread where folks where banned for outing mmmm spider hole. you play in that sandbox. you had to see it.
I don't read everything OSD, and if it had to do with the SH, i wouldn't have had much reason to pay attention to it.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #111
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
You retards with access to the Spider Hole need to remember the rules you are subject to.

Chloegiggles, you are in violation of ECCIE subforum rules. You have acknowledged that a Spider Hole participant gave you private forum infomation (the accuracy of that information cannot and will not be discussed in public forum) and chosen to discuss what you thinck you know in open forum.

You will be contacted by PM........something you should have thought to do on your own.

The rest of you....general forum moderators have made it clear to you that they have no say in the matter.

The first rule of the hole is "what happens in the Spider Hole stays in the Spider Hole"........any comment by a non-participant is speculation until you claim a hole participant gave you the information.
Dearhunter.....you the man!

Bitch slapping EVERYONE to get the right ones!!

This is way too fucking funny.........

elg.....
Old 06-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #112
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Old 06-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #113
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

doove, you are subject to the Spider Hole rules in the same manner that you are subject to the Powder Room rules.

Receive PR information from a hooktard and post it on the open board (while declaring that it is PR information that you received from a hooktard) and see what happens to you.......until then, enjoy the show.

elghund, no one has been "bitch slapped".......yet
Old 06-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #114
GP
Premium Access

Old 06-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #115
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
This isn't over until Chloe takes her little vacation...the mods know what they have to do...
Additional question for the Mods, If you ban Ms. Giggles, could you also ban the banner ad, it's so damn annoying.........
Old 06-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #116
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
doove, you are subject to the Spider Hole rules in the same manner that you are subject to the Powder Room rules.
Yeah, i caught on to that little nugget after i posted. Nevertheless....

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

Note the part i highlighted. Are you suggesting that Chloe stating that photos were posted of her qualifies as her "Revealing ANY content which was posted dot dot dot"? Really?

And note the last portion of what i highlighted...

Quote:
Receive PR information from a hooktard and post it on the open board (while declaring that it is PR information that you received from a hooktard) and see what happens to you.......until then, enjoy the show.
Doesn't sound like anything would happen to me, beyond my being kicked out of the PR.

So kick her out of the SH.

Checkers? Or Chess?
Old 06-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #117
GP
Premium Access

Old 06-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #118
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Please don't go after me. I'm just a common retard without access to the SH.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #119
GP
Premium Access

Old 06-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #120
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
There is no need to speculate.
But that's kinda what you're doing.

Quote:

If he did not refuse, then he would have taken steps to clean up the mess and this thread would be unnecessary.
If you were outed, would you be calm and rational, or would you just rant and rave and do what you thought would get the quickest cooperation in having your outing info removed?

Suggesting you would, or should, be rational is speculating. At least i think so.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women