Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #106
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Really . . . ok. I'm done. DD, you are seriously in need of a vacation (like IRL) because we have both discussed, on this very forum, in the open, your ties to organized crime and you have stated, in the open, that many people you know have expressed their displeasure with a lot of the specifics of the KC OC scene that you have put in the open here. You have even discussed your affiliations, associations and convictions right here in Coed. Are they aware that you're on this big of a tilt?? You can't even remember what you've written from day to day.
Damn Jackie.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #107
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn what teddyBear? DD wears this shit like a fucked-up badge of honor - I'm not saying anything HE hasn't said himself. And, BTW, I fuck a few of his "friends" a lot further up the chain of command than he is, and he knows it.

DD, I'm done with this shit - you're seriously off your damn rocker. I have work to do (meaning I will be AFK), you all can say whatever you want - it won't make one bit of difference in my money.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #108
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

That's all I could get out of my mouth, I guess. Damn.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #109
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Really . . . ok. I'm done. DD, you are seriously in need of a vacation (like IRL) because we have both discussed, on this very forum, in the open, your ties to organized crime and you have stated, in the open, that many people you know have expressed their displeasure with a lot of the specifics of the KC OC scene that you have put in the open here. You have even discussed your affiliations, associations and convictions right here in Coed. Are they aware that you're on this big of a tilt?? You can't even remember what you've written from day to day.
LOL, I am a mob historian, I am writing a book, I watched good fellas to many times LOL. But you know I am still waiting to see where I wrote your name and in what context it was written. You know Jackie, you brought all this on for no reason because I have never said you were involved. The only time I mentioned your name was in a response to Elena who was bagging on Kaylen about airing personal info and I said there was nothing wrong with it if the individual is comfortable doing so and I stated that you did the same thing recently about some personal business you were dealing with. The three witches are Elena 3 different but distinct personalities. So you do what the fuck it is you think you have to do. I have been dealing with the Feds my whole fucking life, there is nothing I have said on this board that would cause them to look my way any more than they already do. Besides, I am just gathering information for a screenplay I am writing.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #110
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
LOL, I am a mob historian, I am writing a book, I watched good fellas to many times LOL. But you know I am still waiting to see where I wrote your name and in what context it was written. You know Jackie, you brought all this on for no reason because I have never said you were involved. The only time I mentioned your name was in a response to Elena who was bagging on Kaylen about airing personal info and I said there was nothing wrong with it if the individual is comfortable doing so and I stated that you did the same thing recently about some personal business you were dealing with. The three witches are Elena 3 different but distinct personalities. So you do what the fuck it is you think you have to do. I have been dealing with the Feds my whole fucking life, there is nothing I have said on this board that would cause them to look my way any more than they already do. Besides, I am just gathering information for a screenplay I am writing.
I need a freakin programme here. What's Elena's involvement?
Old 05-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #111
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Damn what teddyBear? DD wears this shit like a fucked-up badge of honor - I'm not saying anything HE hasn't said himself. And, BTW, I fuck a few of his "friends" a lot further up the chain of command than he is, and he knows it.

DD, I'm done with this shit - you're seriously off your damn rocker. I have work to do (meaning I will be AFK), you all can say whatever you want - it won't make one bit of difference in my money.
Like I said you still havent shown me where I threw you into this, and I know you and your ability to gather the facts. Since you havent then we both know you assumed and you jumped to conclusions. But you are right about one thing, this shit, this board and the bullshit on it arnt worth my time or efforts.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #112
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

DD, like I said, I'll be AFK for a bit - but I'll be delighted to dig up the link later tonight. I'll leave the rest of what you wrote alone out of professional courtesy, but don't poke the bear, seriously.

BTW, thanks for at least back-peddling your way out and stating on the record I'm not one of these "three" you were mentioning - but "three personalities", that's fucking priceless. Like MasterCard priceless.

And I was serious, as a friend (what's left of my being one to you) concerned for your state of mind, you need to book a vacation. Seriously.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #113
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
The truth is you didnt like a particular provider, when your bitching and complaining about that provider on the board didnt get the results you wanted you felt the need to bring in a group of RE tards, to go after the Hook tard. Now your not stupid but neither are some of us, you took this opportunity to either force the mods to capitulate to your desires or you were going to force them out. I am not a fan per say of the mods, but they were only mods for 2 months. Once you forced them out you were going to get those whom were a little more controllable to apply for the position. You felt everyone would sit back and allow this crap to go on. Problem is your Retards didnt leave, why is that, oh yeah its not because we responded to their comments, its because the mods didnt leave. So they continue to attack and undermine the mods on a daily basis, why would they do that, hmmmm because their still here.
Um...awful Machiavellian there...truth is, we came here to ridicule a stupid hooker...we stayed to ridicule a couple stupid mods...we'd be happy to leave if you all wouldn't start threads bashing us. We don't give a fuck what some other dumb hooker's motivation is...

I was already gone before this gem of a thread brought me back...so thanks...well done...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #114
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Ok, Ok. Clear the area. There's nothing to see here folks. Clear out! Bag em and tag em Danno. And don't fuck up my chalk outline.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #115
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
DD, like I said, I'll be AFK for a bit - but I'll be delighted to dig up the link later tonight. I'll leave the rest of what you wrote alone out of professional courtesy, but don't poke the bear, seriously.

BTW, thanks for at least back-peddling your way out and stating on the record I'm not one of these "three" you were mentioning - but "three personalities", that's fucking priceless. Like MasterCard priceless.

And I was serious, as a friend (what's left of my being one to you) concerned for your state of mind, you need to book a vacation. Seriously.

Jackie PM me please
Old 05-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #116
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG if you're going to tell a story, at least get the facts straight and stop your damn back peddling. I hate seeing your face go backwards, I'd rather see your ass.

Everyone knows what you meant by the "3 witches" comment you first made and are now trying to back peddle from faster than Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France because god forbid, people actually stood up to you.

No one was after Kaylen. Sure, I poked fun at her "I'm leaving" posts as some others did, but not once did I target her or try to run her off the board. You and another have thrown the "I'm jealous of her" card out there which is so off the mark it isn't even funny. I work KC 3 or 4 times a year and have my clients already booked before I walk out the door. There was a thread last year of the top pet peeves in ads that tick clients off, the "I'm leaving/Last day here" ad was in the top 5 if I'm correct. Kaylen has just as much right to work KC or whatever city she decides, as long as she's honest with her clients and doesn't hurt anyone. That's the only point I tried to make while poking fun at her. Gee, I don't see you going after the guys who have done the same thing.

There are stupid threads made on this board everyday and people post in them. The post that Kaylen made about her dead baby was inappropriate for a HOOKER BOARD. As I said in that post, I'm sorry her baby died, but she should seek the counsel of a therapist instead of a hooker board for her grief and support. I'm not the only one who has said it. That was the post that caught the attention of numerous people and they're free to post on any part of this board they damn well please just as you or anyone from KC do. Folks from KC post in other parts of the board and I don't see anyone telling them to go back to where they live. No one invited them, they came at their own free will.

It wasn't too long ago that you yourself DD were attacking MODs and you do like to threaten others on the board (feel free to look that up in the sandbox). I'm just your new target because I didn't share the same opinion as you. If you think that your insults are hurting me, all they're doing is making me laugh and driving more business my way. My bank account thanks you.

I don't know you the way Jackie does, but I had considered you a friend and I am at a loss with your behavior. I do honestly think that something else is going on in your life and you may be taking your stress and anger out on us lucky ones.

Now.....I am so DONE with this.

PS. TeddyBear, if it doesn't concern you.....why do you care? Ask someone off the board for the cliffnotes. Same applies to you Johnny.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #117
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Jackie PM me please
Jackie's PM's aren't on.

I believe her family is getting ready to leave and she'll be back to work next week.

I'm sure she'll answer you when she can.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #118
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
PS. TeddyBear, if it doesn't concern you.....why do you care? Ask someone off the board for the cliffnotes.
Yes ma'am!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #119
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
OMG if you're going to tell a story, at least get the facts straight and stop your damn back peddling. I hate seeing your face go backwards, I'd rather see your ass.

Everyone knows what you meant by the "3 witches" comment you first made and are now trying to back peddle from faster than Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France because god forbid, people actually stood up to you.

No one was after Kaylen. Sure, I poked fun at her "I'm leaving" posts as some others did, but not once did I target her or try to run her off the board. You and another have thrown the "I'm jealous of her" card out there which is so off the mark it isn't even funny. I work KC 3 or 4 times a year and have my clients already booked before I walk out the door. There was a thread last year of the top pet peeves in ads that tick clients off, the "I'm leaving/Last day here" ad was in the top 5 if I'm correct. Kaylen has just as much right to work KC or whatever city she decides, as long as she's honest with her clients and doesn't hurt anyone. That's the only point I tried to make while poking fun at her. Gee, I don't see you going after the guys who have done the same thing.

There are stupid threads made on this board everyday and people post in them. The post that Kaylen made about her dead baby was inappropriate for a HOOKER BOARD. As I said in that post, I'm sorry her baby died, but she should seek the counsel of a therapist instead of a hooker board for her grief and support. I'm not the only one who has said it. That was the post that caught the attention of numerous people and they're free to post on any part of this board they damn well please just as you or anyone from KC do. Folks from KC post in other parts of the board and I don't see anyone telling them to go back to where they live. No one invited them, they came at their own free will.

It wasn't too long ago that you yourself DD were attacking MODs and you do like to threaten others on the board (feel free to look that up in the sandbox). I'm just your new target because I didn't share the same opinion as you. If you think that your insults are hurting me, all they're doing is making me laugh and driving more business my way. My bank account thanks you.

I don't know you the way Jackie does, but I had considered you a friend and I am at a loss with your behavior. I do honestly think that something else is going on in your life and you may be taking your stress and anger out on us lucky ones.

Now.....I am so DONE with this.

PS. TeddyBear, if it doesn't concern you.....why do you care? Ask someone off the board for the cliffnotes. Same applies to you Johnny.

Elena, I dont want the cliff notes. They are just a shorter version of a rant that I dont care about. My comment about jackie didnt concern you , did it? So why do you care?

My prediction is that you are so not done with this
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #120
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Johnny, whatever - I'm tired of even replying to your dribble. You never engaged me publicly in a thread until I denied you an appointment because you completely skeeved me out in private conversations. And that is the real story, isn't it? BTW, I won't see your reply, you get the ignore button. If you are so preoccupied with my posts that it causes you such strong feelings, try the ignore feature yourself.
Absolute lie, I have never nor would I ever ask you for an appt.

Who posts "dribble" between you and I, is obvious
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women