Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161007
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2021, 11:41 PM   #106
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Oh look, maybe you know, the virus is going to virus.

Cases in Iceland are up nearly 7,000% in the past 14 days, despite Nature last fall saying they “hammered the coronavirus with science.”

Maybe you should start complaining about Iceland instead of Florida

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 11:28 PM   #107
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Record COVID Surge

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ro...76P?li=BBnb7Kz
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 07:52 AM   #108
bypass
Valued Poster

DeSantis still isn't doing enough to slow down the Virus in Florida

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ers/ar-AAMQC0F
Old 08-02-2021, 12:01 PM   #109
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Oh look, maybe you know, the virus is going to virus.

Cases in Iceland are up nearly 7,000% in the past 14 days, despite Nature last fall saying they “hammered the coronavirus with science.”

Maybe you should start complaining about Iceland instead of Florida

Good tip. Just crossed Iceland off my possible winter vacation list.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 05:07 PM   #110
pgh15201
Registered Member

DeSantis would be much better than dementia Joe. Why is it that when Trump was President, it was his fault and now that Biden is President it is the Florida Governor's fault? smh.
pgh15201 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 06:08 PM   #111
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
DeSantis still isn't doing enough to slow down the Virus in Florida

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ers/ar-AAMQC0F
I see you and the libtard media are still scared shitless that DeSantis is going to roll over senile Biden and Cackling Kamala in a landslide in 2024.

Here's a fact instead of the BS you post. DeSamtis and Florida hit their vaccination targets. Senile Biden did not.

But keep up with your ludicrous lies. You have been exposed so often on this board for all the lies and misstatements you post, people are used to laughing at your posts.
Old 08-02-2021, 06:25 PM   #112
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I see you and the libtard media are still scared shitless that DeSantis is going to roll over senile Biden and Cackling Kamala in a landslide in 2024.

Here's a fact instead of the BS you post. DeSamtis and Florida hit their vaccination targets. Senile Biden did not.

But keep up with your ludicrous lies. You have been exposed so often on this board for all the lies and misstatements you post, people are used to laughing at your posts.
First of all, I could give a fuck of Trump or DeSamtis, Both big lumps and Dumb. I hope they do run especially Trump. It won't be against Biden anyway. If you looked at a real news media instead of all of your barn yard tweets, Biden did hit his goal, a month late but he did it.
Old 08-03-2021, 09:17 AM   #113
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
If you looked at a real news media instead of all of your barn yard tweets, Biden did hit his goal, a month late but he did it.
Barnyard tweets. LOL.. That's fucking funny and ON POINT.

All these hydroxychloroquine fans are morons. That and other horse medications as a form of treatment. I mean I would encourage them to take all those and please put themselves on a Tiktok video afterwards. It would be a Barnyard sensation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN26L2XM
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 11:09 AM   #114
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Barnyard tweets. LOL.. That's fucking funny and ON POINT.

All these hydroxychloroquine fans are morons. That and other horse medications as a form of treatment. I mean I would encourage them to take all those and please put themselves on a Tiktok video afterwards. It would be a Barnyard sensation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN26L2XM
I assume you are just being sarcastic calling
hydroxychloroquine a horse medication considering it's used by millions across the world for lupus and to prevent malaria..... maybe do alittle research in the medical logs of those working in parts of Africa where they use the drug to prevent malaria and you will find those people in that subset have one of the lowest death rates and serious symptom rate for covid...... or you can just believe because trump said it possibly could be used as a treatment or preventative it's all bullshit. I prefer to keep an open mind to everything and not follow the path of anyone including fauci who has been wrong more times than right.
Oh and I am fully vaxd
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 11:45 AM   #115
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
hydroxychloroquine a horse medication considering it's used by millions across the world for lupus and to prevent malaria..... maybe do alittle research in the medical logs of those working in parts of Africa where they use the drug to prevent malaria and you will find those people in that subset have one of the lowest death rates and serious symptom rate for covid...... or you can just believe because trump said it possibly could be used as a treatment or preventative it's all bullshit. I prefer to keep an open mind to everything and not follow the path of anyone including fauci who has been wrong more times than right.
Oh and I am fully vaxd
Chizzy, I am fully Vaccinated also. I was one of the ones that fought to get one. Now you can get them anywhere.

I hope none of us get it so we can amuse ourselves everyday on here and argue about dumb stuff. That is the ONLY thing I miss of work, fucking with guys and get them all pissed off and walk away and let them argue with one another. We would all laugh at each other every day after it was over and still be friends. LOL
Old 08-03-2021, 01:18 PM   #116
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Chizzy, I am fully Vaccinated also. I was one of the ones that fought to get one. Now you can get them anywhere.

I hope none of us get it so we can amuse ourselves everyday on here and argue about dumb stuff. That is the ONLY thing I miss of work, fucking with guys and get them all pissed off and walk away and let them argue with one another. We would all laugh at each other every day after it was over and still be friends. LOL

I learned along time ago to take nothing personal that is said on here. More people who post in the political threads should realize that before they take it personally. Glad you dont
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 01:32 PM   #117
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
First of all, I could give a fuck of Trump or DeSamtis, Both big lumps and Dumb. I hope they do run especially Trump. It won't be against Biden anyway. If you looked at a real news media instead of all of your barn yard tweets, Biden did hit his goal, a month late but he did it.
Oh you mean the tweets that you know show actual video from the senile Biden campaign or from various liberal news stations , you know, the ones you call the real media. Those tweets? I guess I didn't realize that people like you lack the intellectual ability to watch a video or think for yourself. So you ignore actual evidence and try to belittle it by calling it names. So sad
Old 08-03-2021, 02:29 PM   #118
bypass
Valued Poster

If you want to watch real video's, watch the ones of Trump getting all those people Jan. 6th beat up or killed. Being as intelligent as you are I am sure you have already watched them numerous times but don't want to admit how low he went to try to stay in office when he lost so bad.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:35 PM   #119
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Oh and I am fully vaxd

I was referring to another person suggesting the use of Ivermectin. I know that it's an honest attempt to find a cure when there wasn't one, but suggesting that and Hydroxychloroquine are not proven treatments for this despite some fringe application. I hate seeing ppl catch this, or place bad info out there for treatment. Use drugs for their intended use, and I do accept the interest in finding options....right now the best option based on science is the vaccine. Yes I'm fully vaccinated too!

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 05:01 PM   #120
bypass
Valued Poster

WOW when is this guy going to start caring and start helping the situation?? He down right just doesn't care.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ert/vi-AAMTTvZ

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women