Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2019, 11:42 AM   #106
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
Then let us just shut this mother down if it becomes that useless.
Maybe add description but any activities offered cannot be listed. This forum is an open book whether we like it or not guys. LE is reading it and using this information freely.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:50 AM   #107
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Maybe add description but any activities offered cannot be listed. This forum is an open book whether we like it or not guys. LE is reading it and using this information freely.
perhaps they do, but the reviews I read are like all of mine.. money is never part of any of my activity, and all of my reviews say nothing about money or anything given. there is absolutely
"no quid pro quo", the sessions are Perfect. if they want an impeachment inquiry, it won't be found in any of my unredacted transcripts.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 12:00 PM   #108
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
perhaps they do, but the reviews I read are like all of mine.. money is never part of any of my activity, and all of my reviews say nothing about money or anything given. there is absolutely
"no quid pro quo", the sessions are Perfect. if they want an impeachment inquiry, it won't be found in any of my unredacted transcripts.
Your happy go lucky attitude(s) will be the end of the scene in Dallas. Keep on doing the same thing and by this time next year you'll all be wondering why you didn't listen to me. The restanding up of the vice squad should have told everyone here that the new police chief was serious. Her father was murdered by a pimp she's a crusader.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:05 PM   #109
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Your happy go lucky attitude(s) will be the end of the scene in Dallas. Keep on doing the same thing and by this time next year you'll all be wondering why you didn't listen to me. The restanding up of the vice squad should have told everyone here that the new police chief was serious. Her father was murdered by a pimp she's a crusader.
I have no doubt the crusade will continue. it will, with or without my presence. or anyone else here. I am stating that I do nothing illegal, nor do I write about anything illegal. that is all.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 12:56 PM   #110
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiman View Post
Were not giving them information. Amps stand out like a sore thumb. I know a lot of people on this board believe cops are stupid. Dont full yourself. They know where every amp is and what they do. These reviews tell them nothing that they can use. We are busting you because we read about you on eccie. That is stupid to think that. They have there on way of conducting investgations
They ARE getting information from here and other sites. The reviews have already been mentioned in the busts/raids reports. What do you call that? Think about it like something similar to a phone tap without a warrant where LE listen in on discussions about criminal activity. In this case all they have to is read and collect intel. We don't know what's brought up in criminal court cases. All information is used in investigations. LE just doesn't look at a AMP building on the outside an say "oh we know what goes on in there, let's kick in the door". They have to have some kind of reason or probable cause. Assuming is not good enough. They need collaborating evidence to back up their claims and they will collect it on many fronts. Them using the reviews are just a piece of the puzzle. So YES LE is reading and getting information. They even said it.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 01:07 PM   #111
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Here's a side note.....
Some people that are reviewing here and on other sites are not being discreet about their activities. There is illegal talk going on in this board and others. I have read them myself. Some people are discreet in their writings and others don't give a rat's ass!!
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 01:10 PM   #112
CumTogether
Gaining Momentum

And when the broken-hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be
CumTogether is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 01:20 PM   #113
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post

However, we don't know the reason this happened. There are a myriad of reasons that a place was *finally* busted after so many years operating.
No, AOI, I think you just don't want to believe things have changed.

Look at the media spin.

"The individuals that are involved in the slave aspect of it are truly just that. They are slaves," said Geron. "It doesn’t stand out. Certainly the people in the community know it’s there. But it’s not like a violent crime, it’s not something that gets noticed very often."

"Police said six victims were taken from the massage parlor. Five of them took them up offers for further assistance through family services."

"All suspects were charged with aggravated promotion of prostitution and engaging in organized criminal activity."

Dallas Morning News reported the women were living in squalid condition and not charged with prostitution.

"Police said approximately $370,000 related to the operation was seized or frozen."

What has been happening for years now is that LE has been trying to go after and seize the assets from prostitution. LE thinks any money that is illegally obtained should be theirs. Hell, they think any money that COULD have been illegally obtained is theirs.

The idea that LE could spin any prostitution as human trafficking is now in full force. When Robert Kraft was charged, human trafficking was brought up but no HT charges were filed.

In this case, the pattern is the same. The media, who is in bed with LE, is reporting that the women were "slaves" living in squalid conditions who accepted family service offers.

Here is the way I read it: the hookers who voluntarily admitted to being hookers and profited from it and who were well treated by their bosses are being bribed to testify against their owners in exchange for payment and not being charged themselves.

This is all about LE enriching itself. Period. There are very, very few prostitutes who are trafficked, but the media and LE are doing all they can to say that all prostitutes are trafficked for their own selfish purposes.

Do you remember how you heard one in three women in college were raped? Well, that number was derived from women having a drink prior to having sex or any woman who regretted having sex. A woman who thinks she wasn't raped has been told by LE and by her feminazi brethren she has been, and the same is going on here.

Given that I have given women alcohol upon their request and had sex with them, I am a rapist. As long as LE can get away with buying the hookers off, calling these women slaves, and saying these women lived in squalid conditions, any men who have gone to spas like you and I may have, are supporting enslaving women.

But you say these women didn't live in squalid conditions. Hell, the conditions they lived in were similar if not better to the ones they lived at in South Korea, but you and I don't get to define squalid AOI, LE and the media does. It doesn't matter if we have been there and never seen a woman with a bruise, never seen a woman mistreated in front of our eyes. If LE says they are victims, they are victims.

But these woman come and go right? By choice? Just like the rape victim who doesn't know she is raped, the slaves may not know they are slaves.

http://www.nolatrafficking.org/myths-and-misconceptions

"This myth perpetuates the idea that all trafficking victims are kidnapped and restrained, or wanting desperately to escape or be rescued by others. Despite this myth, many victims are not locked into conditions of trafficking by physical bonds or restraint. Physical restraint, physical force, or bodily harm are not required in order to maintain control. There are psychological and emotional barriers that may force people into and maintain them within conditions of exploitation.

In addition, victims/survivors may not identify as victims because they feel they have chosen their conditions."

Let's be real. The spa owners, the hookers, and the men who go to spas are all criminals. You can see the presumption of innocence is dead, so all that is keeping you out of jail is that LE isn't interested or hasn't gotten to you yet, but LE has been blaming men this whole time.

So to say you don't know what happens next is naive. LE has already declared men the criminals and women the victims. It's all about money, and once LE is done with the wealthy spa owners, it will go after the men next. I would be stunned if it doesn't happen.
woodyboyd is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 02:47 PM   #114
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Here's a side note.....
Some people that are reviewing here and on other sites are not being discreet about their activities. There is illegal talk going on in this board and others. I have read them myself. Some people are discreet in their writings and others don't give a rat's ass!!

Rule number 1 when dealing with LE is do not make their jobs any easier. Do not volunteer information to them which is exactly what we are doing here each time a review is posted and activities are listed and discussed.
Old 11-03-2019, 02:50 PM   #115
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I have no doubt the crusade will continue. it will, with or without my presence. or anyone else here. I am stating that I do nothing illegal, nor do I write about anything illegal. that is all.

Really Chung? You just listed activities in your last review. That's readable by anymore on here including LE. They aren't stupid man you just giving them an open book to read from.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:00 PM   #116
Hopie
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Since I’ve been stalked, insulted, and offended by ghost rider by private message.
Ghostrider, you have been and are promoting prostitution. Enlightenment of Jade’s recent raid, ghostrider has been doing same for Blue Spa. Mic Drop !
Hopie is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:35 PM   #117
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

So Hopie, complaining of multiple handles, is Peter Bota’s latest handle, joining Whenever and PX and whatever other handles he continues to use to spam and undermine our community.

Good to know. And look how crybaby Hopie and Whenever (the biggest bully and stalker and spammer ever on eccie) complains of being bullied and stalked and spammed. That fits, because Peter’s always pretended to be an eccie enforcer. He can’t help himself.

I also expect his latest cloaks won’t last long, even if Hopie “hopes” they will.
SteveJobs is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:47 PM   #118
Buck Dharma
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Listing activities doesn’t mean something illegal occurred.
Buck Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:53 PM   #119
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Here's a side note.....
So I guess that when I am in a bar with a buddy talking about my latest conquest in AMPville, and a DPD guy overhears, I can get arrested?
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:53 PM   #120
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Dharma View Post
Listing activities doesn’t mean something illegal occurred.

It's giving them cause to send one of their vice officers to a Spa and fake not feeling well as soon as the girl exchanges money for activities. Don't play stupid man LE is sitting here laughing their asses off at the stupidity of your comment.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women