Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #106
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well Papa I do believe that Clinton moved to a moderate position at the end of his second term. This may be why he is well liked even by some REP.
Good point, he was far from a liberal.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #107
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well Papa I do believe that Clinton moved to a moderate position at the end of his second term. This may be why he is well liked even by some REP.
I don't know that I would say that Clinton is/was "Well Liked" by me - but I never doubted that he was on our side and wanted the best for the USA. His idea of "the best" might have differed from mine, but I always felt that he was a patriot.

I do not feel that way about the current occupant of the Oval Office.
Kshunter is online now   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #108
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Bill Clinton gave himself a GOP congress and had no choice but to go to the middle. Welfare reform was not his idea, he vetoed it twice and had to accept the third time. Balancing the budget was also accomplished under a GOP congress. If you remember Clinton he said that balancing the budget could be accomplished in seven years or maybe ten years. The GOP did it in two years. Too little credit (or blame) is given to the Congress. A congress can stop a president in his tracks or grease the skids. I grind my teeth when I hear this guy complain that the GOP is stopping him from doing things when the democrats had complete control of Congress until January of this year. If anything didn't pass or was not even brought to a vote it was because of democratic actions.

Pass it along, I invite the moderator to check my email address and then I hope that you realize how emotionally disabled CND truly is.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #109
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
I don't know that I would say that Clinton is/was "Well Liked" by me - but I never doubted that he was on our side and wanted the best for the USA. His idea of "the best" might have differed from mine, but I always felt that he was a patriot.

I do not feel that way about the current occupant of the Oval Office.

Well I can agree with this comment, thats the same way I felt about Clinton and Bush. Bush made mistakes but I always felt that he thought he was doing what was best for the country.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #110
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Pass it along, I invite the moderator to check my email address and then I hope that you realize how emotionally disabled CND truly is.
I apologize John, er... I mean JD, I didn't realize your rock-solid, bulletproof evidence that you may have a different email address than JG, er... I mean you. Chalk this one as a win for you. Idiot. An IP address check would be more in order unless, as DD would put it, you moved from your trailer, er, I mean JG moved from his trailer home to a new updated trailer home. Apparently he needed the larger trailer to accommodate the additional voices in his head.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:36 AM   #111
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Right, you got me. I'm am who ever you think I am besides being myself. I am also a provider that you may have visited. Hi big boy! I am also the Princess Wilhemia of Lichenstein. Happy now?

I am currently compiling a timeline (dates and times) that will prove that COG, CND, and Ms Selena are never on at the same time and must therefore be the same person.

I am also your father, no, your mother, no, your sister, no wait, it was your father. I was right the first time.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #112
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Who the hell is Ms selena
Old 07-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #113
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
I apologize John, er... I mean JD, I didn't realize your rock-solid, bulletproof evidence that you may have a different email address than JG, er... I mean you. Chalk this one as a win for you. Idiot. An IP address check would be more in order unless, as DD would put it, you moved from your trailer, er, I mean JG moved from his trailer home to a new updated trailer home. Apparently he needed the larger trailer to accommodate the additional voices in his head.
:mf_laughbounce2 :
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #114
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am MsElena? Cool. Then I did have sex with her this morning! Now, where did I leave my donation?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #115
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

JD,

Spell this out with me. Ms. E l e n a not MsSelena. I've been around the KC boards for about 3 years now and some of you still spell my name as Ms. Selena.

COG, if you're me then you owe me some cash for the purse, tanning oil, lounge chair and heels I bought this morning. Oh yeah, we have a waxing appointment at 2pm. Don't be late and don't forget the credit card.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #116
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, waxing? Hey wait a minute! I just checked with my several personalities, and none of them are MsElena! Whew! I thought you were better looking than what I saw this morning. Once again, I have something to look forward to.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #117
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Uh, waxing? Hey wait a minute! I just checked with my several personalities, and none of them are MsElena! Whew! I thought you were better looking than what I saw this morning. Once again, I have something to look forward to.
Come on COG, you know you were looking forward to that Brazilian wax treatment.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #118
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I am also your father, no, your mother, no, your sister, no wait, it was your father. I was right the first time.
No, if you remember right, the only offspring you produced was Longer Monger. John, I have missed you. Although, honestly, I knew it was you with in your first few posts. Is this new persona just a way for you to get out of all the child support you owe LM's mom? Pay up deadbeat!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #119
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thetic...pcoming-memoir

I'm angry at myself for reading that article and I blame McCain for bringing that broad into our lives. Rat Bastard.

The two bimbos square off and the fight begins. Which bimbo will win, Bristol Palin or MsElena?

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #120
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Hey JR why do you have to be a dick. You dislike Elena why, because she has the "nerve" to disagree with you. How do you think the other ladies think about you after seeing how you treat her. I am not sure why the mods allow you to attack the ladies but it really is a dick move on your part.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women