Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 07:30 AM   #106
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Btw: that's the second time you've alluded to the fact that other females are not in these threads..
Because of me?
Oh, bc. You really have the wrong idea about me. I'm not that powerful I'm definitely not that aggressive. I'm just that passionate. You don't know shit about me dude. That is obvious. LOL
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:40 PM   #107
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Yeah, okay darling—and my words (which very few people can bring me to the point of being that ugly) my words were a retaliation of your offensive behavior. Your crazy and a liar, and have you not attacked other females before—or did they just have it coming? Crazy thinking—

Or this,,,can we kill this thread/argument—we can live and fight another day, agree? This battle is no longer productive and I’m out of clever names to call you. Or maybe we could meet in a neutral environment, you can agree that an internet argument is usually way off base of of reality, right, can we really judge each other so hard based on forum words. Bring some friends, I can be very sociable and would really like to diffuse this.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:56 PM   #108
bc1969
Valued Poster

Default Kap

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappin View Post
hehehe.... what a poon!
If your going to insult me then at least read my pm to you—I did not trash you out in there,,well not to bad if you have something to say then cool, but I don’t know where your coming from and can’t respond fairly
Old 02-09-2018, 06:31 AM   #109
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Yeah, okay darling—and my words (which very few people can bring me to the point of being that ugly) my words were a retaliation of your offensive behavior. Your crazy and a liar, and have you not attacked other females before—or did they just have it coming? Crazy thinking—

Or this,,,can we kill this thread/argument—we can live and fight another day, agree? This battle is no longer productive and I’m out of clever names to call you. Or maybe we could meet in a neutral environment, you can agree that an internet argument is usually way off base of of reality, right, can we really judge each other so hard based on forum words. Bring some friends, I can be very sociable and would really like to diffuse this.
I never called you out your name. Ever. You contradict yourself and cause threads to become argumentative and off-topic. That is all I've said about you dude. You insist upon making this some kind of a fake War. I don't even know you. I do however feel very strongly about this site and about it staying on topic. You however had your own intentions. Be whatever they may, I give a fuck. And now you bring up that I attack other women. The only women I have ever even been at odds with our the ones who have abused me by either using me or using my picture or my actual name to boost their own Fame.
Once again, you're full of shit dude. You can't squash a fight that never was. I don't know you but I definitely know quite a bit about you from the way that you talk on here.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:51 AM   #110
bc1969
Valued Poster

I spoke with the moderator about locking this thread down. He pretty much said to stop feeding the trolls (me and you I’m sure he was referring to—lol) and it will die on its own. So I’m out sweetie—have a good weekend!

Sry
Old 02-09-2018, 03:30 PM   #111
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I spoke with the moderator about locking this thread down. He pretty much said to stop feeding the trolls (me and you I’m sure he was referring to—lol) and it will die on its own. So I’m out sweetie—have a good weekend!

Sry
Lmfao. It was your thread silly.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:21 PM   #112
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:

Sry

Heh.....I guess if you can't take the heat , Get out of the kitchen.....LL he may be upset because you haven't seen him modeling his T-Back yet.....

Heh...... Where's OFD when you need him.....
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:13 PM   #113
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Quote:

Sry

Good luck getting the thread closed on your whim. You need to refresh yourself to the guidelines. Oh and better get a case of duct tape.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:49 PM   #114
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fyi this jerk just threatened via p.m. to expose my personal information. Now I don't believe he has my personal information but expose away azzhole. You'll just have to create a whole new account when you get banned. No sweat off your back right? Not like you ain't done it before.
Guess who's in town BC? Bet they'd be interested to talk to someone like me huh? They certainly don't want to talk to you do they? Haha
Old 02-09-2018, 06:01 PM   #115
bc1969
Valued Poster

BSC—I am trying to stay out of this thread but the misses here is creating lies to pull me back in—pretty desperate, I don’t freaking know you nor do I have your personal information.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:05 PM   #116
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Both of you really need to take this fight off boards. Getting plenty of PM's from both of you. Either get a room and work it out or possible just take a small break from the boards to refresh yourselves.

Full warning that exposing person info on this board will get you perma banned. I know we all don't get along here on the board but at least treat your fellow members with some kind of respect especially when it comes to our personal lives. All this is just a fantasy world. Real life is what matters.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:05 PM   #117
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
BSC—I am trying to stay out of this thread but the misses here is creating lies to pull me back in—pretty desperate, I don’t freaking know you nor do I have your personal information.
Dude, I know the rules. I'm not going to reprint it so that I can be banned you dumbass. I don't lie. Never did.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:28 AM   #118
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Dude, I know the rules. I'm not going to reprint it so that I can be banned you dumbass. I don't lie. Never did.
Butt you can forward the PMs to modtardville and let nature take its course. Now about those taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 07:49 AM   #119
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did that. Thanks cp, for caring. Rabbit's still a jerk. No surprise there. My appeal to have the bullshit addressed recently was his reason for not even trying.
Thanks again rabbit. You never disappoint.
Go eccie fan club!
Old 02-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #120
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Is this thread about pussy?or pussies
lowgear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women