Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2017, 12:04 PM   #106
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texican81 View Post
If I may, I'm just going to leave my personal opinion of Doc and this whole situation. I'm not here to bash Doc, but I am here to disagree on his behavior. Personally, I understand the way he is, and I think we all know that IRL person that has a huge ego and massive arrogance that accompanies it. They believe they are larger than life individuals who's shit don't stink and their opinion should be taken as fact, period. I have seen this countless times from Doc, and I refrain myself from ever initiating discourse because there is no reason nor any reward other than feeding Doc's narrative that he is some innocent, heroic, drama-free ECCIE member that is always trying to combat drama in a "diplomatic" way. I don't believe I have ever balked at and disagreed with somebody on this site as much as I have with Doc and his sometimes absolutely distasteful and occasionally ridiculous posts. Mind you, this is just from a fellow male member, I cannot imagine the way the women are treated by him if in fact the accusations that are brought against him are true (although after seeing the way he sometimes posts, it honestly does not surprise me.) I would just recommend to those that accuse him to refrain from using demeaning words simply because it helps his narrative, the exact thing this thread and your actions are trying to dismantle, and rightfully so. I think something like this has been a long time coming, and am happy to finally see people standing up to him and calling him out.

In my honest opinion, I think a fair amount of drama for our community would've never occurred if Doc wouldn't have been around. Again, this is my personal opinion and others may disagree, and that's ok because I am not trying to spin my opinion as a fact.

I simply believe that it may be time to court-martial "The Marshall of ECCIE," and get this drama past us. My condolences to any victims of his actions if they are true and hope the Mods take appropriate action. Glad to see this discusion is being allowed.
If you want to see proof of his actions you can email me.. Majestycctx@yahoo.com

He is a danger to the ladies of this community. Unfortunately, I cannot post the text messages, emails, PMs on here because it's a violation and I'm not gonna get banned again.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:08 PM   #107
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyguy View Post
well theres some news worth hearing rather than more drama here! used to be a time everyone wanted to fuck and be merry. i am sure youd agree
I agree with you. Those are mine and Piper's intentions when we get down to McAllen in a couple of weeks. Fuck, be merry, eat some Taco Palenque. Repeat lol
Old 07-02-2017, 12:36 PM   #108
bald eagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

...and after the Valley, come to Victoria and fuck, be merry, and eat some Grandy's! Come soon, too - some of us here are horny as hell, lol
bald eagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:50 PM   #109
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald eagle View Post
...and after the Valley, come to Victoria and fuck, be merry, and eat some Grandy's! Come soon, too - some of us here are horny as hell, lol
That's the plan! Majesty and Piper will be heading there soon!
Old 07-02-2017, 01:09 PM   #110
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Ms. Francesca, you had male support where it mattered most......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:41 PM   #111
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I still don't have a dog in this fight...

BUT.... I have seen some evidence and I do have confidence that I know the truth here...

Even so,,, old DH's scrotum has turned into a punching bag here recently and I thought I would be a boy scout and send him some positive vibes so here goes...........

DH,,, no matter how bad things get,,, no matter what you've done,,, no matter what people say about you,,, At the end of the day you can still look yourself in the mirror, hold your head up with pride, and say to yourself,,, "At least I'm not Texaslee."

(can I get and amen Eva/Nedsum ???)
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:50 PM   #112
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Ms. Francesca, you had male support where it mattered most......ijs
Very true!
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:58 PM   #113
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
I still don't have a dog in this fight...

BUT.... I have seen some evidence and I do have confidence that I know the truth here...

Even so,,, old DH's scrotum has turned into a punching bag here recently and I thought I would be a boy scout and send him some positive vibes so here goes...........

DH,,, no matter how bad things get,,, no matter what you've done,,, no matter what people say about you,,, At the end of the day you can still look yourself in the mirror, hold your head up with pride, and say to yourself,,, "At least I'm not Texaslee."

(can I get and amen Eva/Nedsum ???)
You have taken to the bit quite well.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:11 PM   #114
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Hopefully, we will all, hobbyists and providers learn a lesson from this and not allow a bad apple to hurt our comunity again. Hopefully, we will all learn to speak up in the moment, not wait a year. And hopefully, hobbyists will start to defend the lovely ladies that bring you so much happiness.

Besos,
Francisca
Suspicous types might want to keep an eye on those who are trying to shut this thread down and those who are trying to make this thread about someone other than doc.
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:20 PM   #115
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus317 View Post
Suspicous types might want to keep an eye on those who are trying to shut this thread down and those who are trying to make this thread about someone other than doc.
YUP.
llubder is online now   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 06:37 PM   #116
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I speak perfect English, and of course Spanish.... but sometimes, this being one, I don't understand the meaning of some comments.

Suspicious Types?
I was under the impression we are all making this thread about Dik Doc and don't see anyone wanting to shut this thread down.

At this point, anything we post will keep this thread alive for all to see, and we have obviously ran Dik Doc out of South Texas, San Antonio, Austin and Mississippi.

I still think we should voice our opinion about the eccie Marshmallow in other cities.

Besos,
Francisca
Old 07-02-2017, 06:55 PM   #117
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I speak perfect English, and of course Spanish.... but sometimes, this being one, I don't understand the meaning of some comments.

Suspicious Types?
I was under the impression we are all making this thread about Dik Doc and don't see anyone wanting to shut this thread down.

At this point, anything we post will keep this thread alive for all to see, and we have obviously ran Dik Doc out of South Texas, San Antonio, Austin and Mississippi.

I still think we should voice our opinion about the eccie Marshmallow in other cities.

Besos,
Francisca
I couldn't agree more.
llubder is online now   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 07:18 PM   #118
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dik Doc is posting in Austin....In a thread about annoying hobbyists!
Had to put my 2 centimos
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059687547

And here...
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2081132&highlight=

Besos Llubder.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:05 PM   #119
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Amen brother scrap. AMEN!
nedsum121 is offline   Quote