Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47805
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2017, 12:44 PM   #106
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In a lot of ways this had to happen. Americans have been screaming for a change and many felt fucked that no matter how they voted the system wasn't going to change. How do you send a message when there isn't a messenger? The politicians thought it was going to be the same business as usual and they are now confronted with a very resounding slap across the face of Americans are sick of their shit.

Sadly every lesson comes at a cost. Trump is going to be a painfully embarrassing lesson and hopefully we can stop the worst of his B.S., but it is a lesson we all need to learn. Politicians-sick of their useless B.S..America-sometimes the one that's telling it like you want to hear to hear it, is actually just doing what a great conman does. Either way this had to happen because Americans are tired of yelling to be heard.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #107
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
In a lot of ways this had to happen. Americans have been screaming for a change and many felt fucked that no matter how they voted the system wasn't going to change. How do you send a message when there isn't a messenger? The politicians thought it was going to be the same business as usual and they are now confronted with a very resounding slap across the face of Americans are sick of their shit.

Sadly every lesson comes at a cost. Trump is going to be a painfully embarrassing lesson and hopefully we can stop the worst of his B.S., but it is a lesson we all need to learn. Politicians-sick of their useless B.S..America-sometimes the one that's telling it like you want to hear to hear it, is actually just doing what a great conman does. Either way this had to happen because Americans are tired of yelling to be heard.
Your comments are right on target. His blind followers wanted to see if the iron was hot, touching it is not the way to find out.
Jeffrey Spaulding is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:27 PM   #108
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Could you please tell me what your qualifications are to state that?

Is he killing people? Is he doing mass murder?

The bottom line is Donald Trump- for all his faults and he has faults- he is still far better than Hillary.
Now Jeffery, if you was a Bernie supporter - and I have a feeling you were - but I may be wrong -Poor Bernie would still be clueless. The Dow would not be hitting 20,000 with him in office and you can take that to the bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding View Post
Ok for what ever reason we have a dangerous person in the oval office. This is proven by recent events. Taking credit for saving job that he had nothing to do with, dwelling on voter fraud when he won, worrying about attendance at the swearing in, restricting the media. All that in less than a weak. Are we head for state run media. By the end of this year supporterz like Austin Ellen will start see the real Donald trump and leaving him. Just wait, it is too late
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:31 PM   #109
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post

The bottom line is Donald Trump- for all his faults and he has faults- he is still far better than Hillary.
Now Jeffery, if you was a Bernie supporter - and I have a feeling you were - but I may be wrong -Poor Bernie would still be clueless. The Dow would not be hitting 20,000 with him in office and you can take that to the bank.
killing? mass murder? not YET... and don't ever ever forget the axiom, WAR IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS, and Mr Trump is more than ready to cash in.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:51 PM   #110
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post

actually no I did not support bernie, this year are choices were terrible. But let me clarify.I have hated Donnie since 1988. Bei,g a former commercial credit analyst the book "art of the deal" was a bible for stealing from banks. He is a failed business man who has made money by over extending to the point banks cant let him fail. Then they settle for less than owed. Thank is not a man of his word. Further more the last bank he dealt with had in the high risk dept. Not an honor. He is mortgaged and secured to the helt. So yes I do know what I am talking about.that is why he will not release his tax returns. Income will be low, what he has services debt. After that he borrows from banks. Like using one credit card to pay another. That is why he sold one of his property's in my at a fire sale price back in march. Needed cash. As president his creditors won't touch him. Everything I have said is public record. Do you homework. The man is a con man. If he makes an appointment he either will not pay you or ask you to settle for half. Get you money up front
Old 01-25-2017, 01:55 PM   #111
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Sorry about typos used phone. The apartment was in New york
Old 01-25-2017, 02:08 PM   #112
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Jeffery we have one thing in common - I too read his book - The Art of the Deal but I think it was earlier than 1988 - anyway - the difference is I loved that book and I have been a supporter of Donald Trump ever since. The good thing about this country -that I love with all my heart - is we can have different beliefs and that's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding View Post
actually no I did not support bernie, this year are choices were terrible. But let me clarify.I have hated Donnie since 1988. Bei,g a former commercial credit analyst the book "art of the deal" was a bible for stealing from banks. He is a failed business man who has made money by over extending to the point banks cant let him fail. Then they settle for less than owed. Thank is not a man of his word. Further more the last bank he dealt with had in the high risk dept. Not an honor. He is mortgaged and secured to the helt. So yes I do know what I am talking about.that is why he will not release his tax returns. Income will be low, what he has services debt. After that he borrows from banks. Like using one credit card to pay another. That is why he sold one of his property's in my at a fire sale price back in march. Needed cash. As president his creditors won't touch him. Everything I have said is public record. Do you homework. The man is a con man. If he makes an appointment he either will not pay you or ask you to settle for half. Get you money up front
Old 01-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #113
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
killing? mass murder? not YET...
Actually, he's already following in Obama's footsteps:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01...-in-libya.html

Got a problem with that, nugboy? Didn't think so.

Quote:
...and don't ever ever forget the axiom, WAR IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS, and Mr Trump is more than ready to cash in.
Yeah, that must be why he publicly beat up Lockheed and Boeing regarding their overcharges for Air Force One and the F-35... just "cashing in", right nugboy?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:12 PM   #114
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Actually, he's already following in Obama's footsteps:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01...-in-libya.html

Got a problem with that, nugboy? Didn't think so.

Yeah, that must be why he publicly beat up Lockheed and Boeing regarding their overcharges for Air Force One and the F-35... just "cashing in", right nugboy?
yup, you're correct Bustylad.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #115
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
killing? mass murder? not YET... and don't ever ever forget the axiom, WAR IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS, and Mr Trump is more than ready to cash in.
That is a curious thing to say considering the fact that America was at war somewhere in the world every single day of the Obama administration.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:28 PM   #116
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Right???? That's what I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
That is a curious thing to say considering the fact that America was at war somewhere in the world every single day of the Obama administration.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:57 PM   #117
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
actually he was kinda pussy-footing about it. If you're gonna fight, god dammit, FIGHT!! It was more of an Irish Slapping event than actually letting the dogs loose. But I don't think there's EVER been a time in human history that there wasn't a war going on, somewhere, about something.. nothing new here.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:21 AM   #118
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How big of "Can't State 1 Fact Right" are gfe and Polly Parrot? Who got us into the wars in the first place? While it's agreed by most of everyone Obama handled the military affairs badly, Obama was only doing what America wanted to be done at the time. Americans wanted our troops home not understanding the vacuum being left in the wake of America authority leaving. Their (Middle east)culture could only understand 1 way of life and is who is most violently domaining . Who destabilize the whole Middle East? BUSH. You can't make a mess of everything and then walk away saying "well children, it's not my mess.bye" Go try and pass your codswap B.S. somewhere else or STFU.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:37 AM   #119
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think she's losing it. Now she's telling people to STFU if they don't agree with her. FirePhoenix - you are off base - as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
How big of "Can't State 1 Fact Right" are gfe and Polly Parrot? Who got us into the wars in the first place? While it's agreed by most of everyone Obama handled the military affairs badly, Obama was only doing what America wanted to be done at the time. Americans wanted our troops home not understanding the vacuum being left in the wake of America authority leaving. Their (Middle east)culture could only understand 1 way of life and is who is most violently domaining . Who destabilize the whole Middle East? BUSH. You can't make a mess of everything and then walk away saying "well children, it's not my mess.bye" Go try and pass your codswap B.S. somewhere else or STFU.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:42 AM   #120
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And Polly Parrot you just dishonored every soldiers life that has been taken or mutilated by these wars. It's a real fact not an "alternative fact" to fit whatever story world you want it to fit in.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women