Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #106
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Old 11-13-2015, 06:49 PM   #107
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Sorry but the only time I stfu is when a winky is in my mouth
Why do I doubt that? You can probably still talk around the cock, can't you? The better question is if your pussy is in my face and your thighs clamp down over my ears, THEN can I still hear you talking?
Old 11-13-2015, 07:40 PM   #108
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
Why do I doubt that? You can probably still talk around the cock, can't you? The better question is if your pussy is in my face and your thighs clamp down over my ears, THEN can I still hear you talking?
If I can still talk while your winky is in my mouth then your winky is little.... Ijs
Old 11-14-2015, 04:55 AM   #109
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I bet all winkies are small compared to that mouth of yours But I'm sure you're proud of that.

What was this thread about anyways?

Did this thread suck since the beginning or after I interjected? If after, then I'm quite sure you can count on the responses to my posts to be the culprit. They can suck.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:25 AM   #110
DaveTitScuker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Nia ..

You are right.. Some women are just trash and spew negativity from all orfices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post
THANK YOU!!!

That's VERY sweet baby..

I can not answer that question ; but I will say this...

I'm young , beautiful, educated & classy.. Some women are just intimidated by that

They hate what they cant ever be...

Hatred & Jealousy

Some people are just full of hatred, and you cant fault them for being anything else than what they are....

But you can bet that I will ALWAYS be beautiful, intelligent and BLESSED ;-)

And they will always be.... well, just "them"...
Old 11-15-2015, 09:51 AM   #111
DaveTitScuker
Valued Poster

Dorthy,

You have the gumption to call someone ghetto? When you refer to yourself as a "loudmouth" hooker? Well if the shoe fits. You obviously have Low self esteem

Nia certainly isn't ghetto but she IS fabulous.. and NOTHING like you and Gem man.

Who are TRASHY AND PLAIN... nothing spectacular. Just average and easy to come by.

Quote:
I haven't said one dumb thing yet see that's the problem you can't seem to come to grips with.. We are on a hooker whore hoe whatever or however the fuck you want to put it board.. Why deny the facts I'm a loud mouth whore and I'm ok with that... But for those women who get on here and cry about getting called a whore or hooker is pathetic when that's what your title is behind all the glitter and glam.. If you don't want that title go get your ASS a job flipping burgers and you will be called a burger flipper instead of a hooker..

Your sarcasm so you say that's what it was is not really sarcasm especially when you came on here defending her.. But I will let you think you are just so we don't have to hear you cry anymore...
Quote:
So mentioning your a whore/hooker isn't appropriate even though that's what we are ?
Old 11-15-2015, 02:04 PM   #112
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker View Post
Dorthy,

You have the gumption to call someone ghetto? When you refer to yourself as a "loudmouth" hooker? Well if the shoe fits. You obviously have Low self esteem

Nia certainly isn't ghetto but she IS fabulous.. and NOTHING like you and Gem man.

Who are TRASHY AND PLAIN... nothing spectacular. Just average and easy to come by.
Ahh.. Hah.. That's how you let an uppity whore know her place a little off color I know but its all just fun people. See if she likes coming here and having her trash thrown back at her without her white knight shield.
Old 11-15-2015, 03:54 PM   #113
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Davethecocksucker we got your fucking point the first 4 times. You love her, great! Don't call us names of you don't want to be called something. I thinking you are confusing ghetto with opinionated. I'm not ghetto. Think of a more clever response rather than calling us ghetto. Your vocabulary has to stretch farther than that??... No?....

GEMMA OUT!
Old 11-16-2015, 09:58 AM   #114
DaveTitScuker
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Well said.. they can dish it but cant take it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
Ahh.. Hah.. That's how you let an uppity whore know her place a little off color I know but its all just fun people. See if she likes coming here and having her trash thrown back at her without her white knight shield.
Old 11-16-2015, 10:02 AM   #115
DaveTitScuker
Valued Poster

Gem man

u called this poor gal names and insulted numerous times.. She never spoke ill in return. Yet you continued to put her down. Cant take the heat then get out the kitchen.. Rude and nasty. I noticed you have a habit of being such! A woman of your age shouldn't be so immature.
the correct word if FURTHER not farther .. damned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Ok Davethecocksucker we got your fucking point the first 4 times. You love her, great! Don't call us names of you don't want to be called something. I thinking you are confusing ghetto with opinionated. I'm not ghetto. Think of a more clever response rather than calling us ghetto. Your vocabulary has to stretch farther than that??... No?....

GEMMA OUT!
Old 11-16-2015, 05:42 PM   #116
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Gem man

u called this poor gal names and insulted numerous times.. She never spoke ill in return. Yet you continued to put her down. Cant take the heat then get out the kitchen.. Rude and nasty. I noticed you have a habit of being such! A woman of your age shouldn't be so immature.
Your handle fits you well I think its time to get off that tit & get up to par especially when on a hooker board.. This isn't FB this is a site for information to keep us both safe.. There are days to post an ad & market yourself.. You post a silly thread then you should know what is coming
Old 11-16-2015, 08:58 PM   #117
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just wow dude...

Quote:
Gem man

How does my dislike for her retarded posts make me immature?? Seriously, You are a fucking hypocrite rolled up with stupid sauce on a crybaby sandwich. I truly have no more to say. You're merely talking in circles at this point.

And, Dorthy is right, a silly post always gets picked on-- most people learn how to use the fucking board after awhile. Y'all two are exceptions....
Old 11-17-2015, 12:53 AM   #118
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How does my dislike for her retarded posts make me immature?? Seriously, You are a fucking hypocrite rolled up with stupid sauce on a crybaby sandwich. I truly have no more to say. You're merely talking in circles at this point.

And, Dorthy is right, a silly post always gets picked on-- most people learn how to use the fucking board after awhile. Y'all two are exceptions....
That's fucking funny
Old 11-22-2015, 09:26 AM   #119
DaveTitScuker
Valued Poster

What makes you immature... Is your vocabulary, your tone and diction.. Completely reminiscent of trailer trash. Not becoming of a woman of 40 years of age. You didn't merely express "dislike". You were overtly critical and increasing hostile towards someone who I am certain gives ZERO fucks about you,what you post or your opinion. That is what makes you immature...If you don't like it, simply just don't read it. But instead you'd rather be rude and nasty which is completely natural to you..
A miserable, washed up OLD HAG. As I mentioned before, you are basic, plain average, and nothing spectacular..
Old 11-22-2015, 09:45 AM   #120
DaveTitScuker
Valued Poster

What makes you immature... Is your vocabulary, your tone and diction.. Completely reminiscent of trailer trash. Not becoming of a woman of 40 years of age. You didn't merely express "dislike". You were overtly critical and increasing hostile towards someone who I am certain gives ZERO fucks about you,what you post or your opinion. That is what makes you immature...If you don't like it, simply just don't read it. But instead you'd rather be rude and nasty which is completely natural to you..
A miserable, washed up OLD HAG. As I mentioned before, you are basic, plain average, and nothing spectacular..
Quote:

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women