Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-17-2015, 04:17 PM   #106
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TED View Post
Look at you outing your clients, doesn't matter if he is a past client or not, but you go, you are like Fort Knox or some shit er not.

For God sake you bareback, it's a fact, get over it......own it and move on.

yup I have.. who hasn't??
Old 01-17-2015, 04:19 PM   #107
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
You fucktards happy?

Mods I still would like this closed, it has served it's purpose
Old 01-17-2015, 04:20 PM   #108
TED
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
Nope not at all, again way to completely take over this thread that was supposed to be fun, just shows how low all you asses can get.

Mods, as the OP it is my right to have a thread locked, I am publicly asking for this to happen. If they want to start another thread to talk about who or who doesn't BB that is up to them. So much for having a little fun here
The fact burger man is that you started the thread about a fan club for Trisha. All these posts are in fact about Trisha and our love and admiration for Trisha… This whore loves to suck and fuck bareback cock and we love and admire her for that we are so happy to be proud members of your illustrious club.

And now for whatever reason because your dreams have been shattered you want to close the thread, God you are a fucking baby, pick up a mop and go back to work.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:20 PM   #109
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Look at you outing your clients, doesn't matter if he is a past client or not, but you go, you are like Fort Knox or some shit er not.

For God sake you bareback, it's a fact, get over it......own it and move on.
I outed no personal info at all.... ; ) lol
Old 01-17-2015, 04:24 PM   #110
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

The fact burger man is that you started the thread about a fan club for Trisha. All these posts are in fact about Trisha and our love and admiration for Trisha… This whore loves to suck and fuck bareback cock and we love and admire her for that we are so happy to be proud members of your illustrious club.

And now for whatever reason because your dreams have been shattered you want to close the thread, God you are a fucking baby, pick up a mop and go back to work.

No it did not, you guys completely trashed a provider to get at your own agenda, whatever that might be. You my lawyer friend can go fuck yourself, I will gladly take the points for that comment also.
I tried to make a fun thread not one so you can read her. But that is what you did. I love how your backtracking and now saying you love her blah blah.
Way to go ass clown

just don't know how to stop do ya?
Old 01-17-2015, 04:25 PM   #111
TED
BANNED

Quote:
Jesus, why couldn't you have just done this in the beginning, would have saved a whole lot of grief.

Instead you spent the first half of your day denying denying denying now you're just a fucking liar.

2 for 2 assclowns!

How do you like them apples Highwayman64?
Old 01-17-2015, 04:26 PM   #112
MistaDontPlay
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Funny I got texts to show for the ref u gave me!!! Trannies and dudes are how u really like it, but I did give u the best bbbg that u ever had now don't forget that lol ... go back under your old handle and it may show some credibility on your part u little faggot!!!
LOL is that word supposed to hurt me ?? Like I give a fuck if im bisexual its 2015, more fun for me. I just chimed in because I find it amusing that people deny barebacking, I have done it plenty and more providers then you know do it cant stand the hush hush about.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:27 PM   #113
TED
BANNED

Quote:
No it did not, you guys completely trashed a provider to get at your own agenda, whatever that might be. You my lawyer friend can go fuck yourself, I will gladly take the points for that comment also.
I tried to make a fun thread not one so you can read her. But that is what you did. I love how your backtracking and now saying you love her blah blah.
Way to go ass clown

just don't know how to stop do ya?
Unlike you burger Lord I don't run to the mods when my feelings are hurt only pussies do that.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:34 PM   #114
TED
BANNED

Quote:
Yes you did, just because you didn't give out his name and address you still outed his personal information.....how did you know he was a tranny fucker or bisexual that is personal information, he told you that information in private or via some other method of communication and you have just shared it with the public that is outing.

Ban the whore.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:39 PM   #115
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Nope not at all, again way to completely take over this thread that was supposed to be fun, just shows how low all you asses can get.

Mods, as the OP it is my right to have a thread locked, I am publicly asking for this to happen. If they want to start another thread to talk about who or who doesn't BB that is up to them. So much for having a little fun here
no, you have the right to ask
they may or may not close. that is up to the mod

don't any of ya read the guide lines ?? just askin
Old 01-17-2015, 04:40 PM   #116
TED
BANNED

Quote:
Funny I got texts to show for the ref u gave me!!! Trannies and dudes are how u really like it, but I did give u the best bbbg that u ever had now don't forget that lol ... go back under your old handle and it may show some credibility on your part u little faggot!!!
How else could you come by this information Trisha, you are in fact have now outed a client you have revealed personal information about the sexual preferences and other things regarding a client to the public information shared to you either via personal encounter via text or email you have in fact outed an individual on this board and as a result should be banned.

I have been hammering the RTM to this effect let's see if the moderators act on this one though if Highwayman64 responds I'm sure you'll get out of it just fine by giving the man a free blowjob or maybe licking his asshole.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:42 PM   #117
TED
BANNED

Quote:
I hope you get banned. You most certainly deserve it, outing your clients to hide a lie.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:48 PM   #118
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You fucktards happy?

Mods I still would like this closed, it has served it's purpose
actually they are not required just because you ask

once you start it its public property
Old 01-17-2015, 05:00 PM   #119
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
no, you have the right to ask
they may or may not close. that is up to the mod

don't any of ya read the guide lines ?? just askin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
actually they are not required just because you ask

once you start it its public property
  • Quote:
    #22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
    Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
seems the don't know JonB

btw op, hammer the ,
its faster than asking in the tread
Old 01-17-2015, 05:08 PM   #120
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

The admission of bb wasn't directed at anybody in particular. Most of us have had girlfriends and wives, boyfriends and husbands that we certainly have done it with. She made no admission of doing it with a client.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women