Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2016, 06:54 PM   #106
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
Eh St Croix is ok. St John is better though. Now I've never been to either. I"ve only read about it in a magazine. But I have been to Grenada, and I figure that makes me enough of an expert even though I was only 4 years old when I went. I did see some old home films (reel) of me playing in the sand. That sand is much better than the sand on any of the Virgin Islands, American or British.
Your a freaking expert lol.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 06:58 PM   #107
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post
...Did he just try and use his "nubian" girlfriend and biracial children as a "I'm not racist I have a black _____ " ? Lol. And agreed, us black people generally know better when it comes to experiencing life as a black person. Shocker.
We were discussing what it was like to be black in the era of civil rights as in the 60's. You don't know what it was like because unless you lied about your age you weren't alive. I never said that black people don't know what its like to be black, I guess I could insult you like Agreen did others but I wont.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:02 PM   #108
dirty dog
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Agreen7;1058245409]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post

No, I have not been making assumptions this entire thread. My original posts simply stated why Ali decided to forgo the draft, and then a young lady made a statement without any substantial reasoning to back it up, so I questioned her. She got snippy, I responded and then you decided to be her savior. That's how it started. Only assumptions I made were about you Mr. Dirty. Jr. Lawrence and I were actually having a decent discussion about the civil rights movement. Look back at the thread and you will see you started the war of words with me.

You made your assumption based off the color of my skin. My assumption was based on your uneducated posts and corny moniker. Follow me?
Post #49 is where it started. Wow your really hung up on my user name, that's really interesting. Why is that? I guess I should have chosen something educated and sophisticated like Agreen7, that just screams intelligence. Hell long before I even entered the thread your behavior had already caught the eye of the mod..
Old 06-08-2016, 07:04 PM   #109
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreen7 View Post
Yes he did, and the problem is he really did not understand the point I was making. I mentioned the fact I was black to Jr. Lawrence give context that my family members who were raised in the South during the civil rights movement have first hand experience of what Muhammad Ali was standing up against. Instead of taking what I posted and seeing my point of view, he wants to turn it in to a "race card" thing. Mr. Dirty is a joke and luckily most white people do not hold the same views he does.
Actually I am referring to post #75 when you were in fact responding to me. You don't even remember your own bullshit.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:06 PM   #110
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
YAFL&YKI
Sorry I am not fluent in old ho, can you break that down for me.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:08 PM   #111
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
Yeah, this comment brings me images of Thomas Jefferson and his Nubian gf, Sally Hemmings. Just because he fucks black girls, didn't mean he wasn't racist. .
Well dammit he's allowed to do why cant I. I fucked your mother so I guess that doesn't mean Iam a mother fucker.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:11 PM   #112
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Good to see I gave you guys something to do today. I was enjoying my white privilege while enjoying a day at the beach.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:43 PM   #113
mojoworkin
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Good to see I gave you guys something to do today. I was enjoying my white privilege while enjoying a day at the beach.
Yet you felt the need to return to the hooker board to insult and argue with numerous people. Must have been a great day for you. Did you also stiff the bartender, and kick sand in someone's face?
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:57 PM   #114
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoworkin View Post
Yet you felt the need to return to the hooker board to insult and argue with numerous people. Must have been a great day for you. Did you also stiff the bartender, and kick sand in someone's face?
Of course I returned, I check the board every evening. As for attacking, hmmm I think I was simply responding to their posts, what I am not suppose to respond now, there are a lot of people arguing here, why are you singling me out. I guess ole whitey has to be quite because the black folk are upset.
As I have pointed out I didn't start this but I can go on and on and on.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:42 PM   #115
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Cant we all just get along?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #116
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry I am not fluent in old ho, can you break that down for me.
Let me break it down for you
NOBODY cares what you think..you are bottom of the barrel without even using the race..age .. education or gender card..OR. Old loser TRICK card...
Your WHITE education you are so proud of was more than likely spoon fed to you
That is beyond obvious.
You couldn't possiby keep up with me in ANY VENUE this life has to offer...Just another FACT
And I am certian that must be very agitating and intimidating.
Like I have said before..I am not jealous of ANYONE.. I would rather be me than ANYONE else on this planet.
You have NOTHING to be desired.. You are a disgustng racist !!
I hope I never come face to face with your kind of ugly.
I may be 46..but baby I fucking wear it well & will continue to do so..
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 09:41 PM   #117
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Cant we all just get along?
Did you pass those titie clamps on to dumars or did you have any extra BECAUSE I need them for DIRTY DOG
for his tiny NUTSACK
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:01 PM   #118
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Savannah, next time I'm in town I need to buy you a drink. Killing me over here, lol.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:20 AM   #119
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Let me break it down for you
NOBODY cares what you think..you are bottom of the barrel without even using the race..age .. education or gender card..OR. Old loser TRICK card... Haven't used any card, your friends did.
Your WHITE education you are so proud of was more than likely spoon fed to you you obviously talking out your ass because I have never discussed my education in this thread, so I am not sure how my pride I could be showing, please point out where I have discussed my education other than to say that the poster wasn't the only one to have one, and that white people get them too.
That is beyond obvious.
You couldn't possiby keep up with me in ANY VENUE this life has to offer...Just another FACT Hmmm yea your right, oops no not even close, keep up huh, sorry passed you a long time ago, retired in my early 50's, own 3 homes one on the Islands and I could go on but in comparison, your in your late 40's and still sucking dicks for dimes. Yeah cant keep up with you
And I am certian that must be very agitating and intimidating.yeah so intimidated here
Like I have said before..I am not jealous of ANYONE.. I would rather be me than ANYONE else on this planet.
You have NOTHING to be desired.. You are a disgustng racist !! Please highlight my racist statements
I hope I never come face to face with your kind of ugly. That makes two of us, my dog saw your picture and shit on the floor.
I may be 46..but baby I fucking wear it well & will continue to do so..
well that is your opinion and they are like assholes, some stink. We can go on and on if you want to, I did not address you in any fashion during this thread until you involved yourself in it. And for all of your WK waiting to jump in, I am normally very respectful to the ladies on this board. I did not initiate this but I will not be silenced. So do what your going to do

Okay mudshark
Old 06-09-2016, 05:30 AM   #120
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Okay mudshark
Anytime ..