Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2017, 12:35 PM   #106
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Did you lick 'her' fingers clean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey SnitchFuck, I got a hard on!!!
You got a hard on...did some raspy voiced old 'woman' just stick her finger up your ass and rub your prostrate?

Do you like just a pinky finger up your ass or do they stick their whole fist?

When did you start liking a finger up your ass? Is that some childhood endeavor ?????....or did lustylad turn you on to that nasty shit?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:36 PM   #107
T_H_O_R
BANNED

better check it out, the lesbian hooker empire not doing to well
T_H_O_R is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #108
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You got a hard on...did some raspy voiced old 'woman' just stick her finger up your ass and rub your prostrate?

Do you like just a pinky finger up your ass or do they stick their whole fist?

When did you start liking a finger up your ass? Is that some childhood endeavor ?????....or did lustylad turn you on to that nasty shit?

Your tongue would work just fine. Hers did. Mebbe you should join the military and get your sex change. Your dick ain't worth a fuck anyways. Run along Snitchy.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:09 PM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your tongue would work just fine. Hers did. Mebbe you should join the military and get your sex change. Your dick ain't worth a fuck anyways. Run along Snitchy.
Don't get mad....but I'm not gay. You want a man to stick his finger up your ass again go back and see this 'lady'... https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2139287 ... or just ask lustylad.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:22 PM   #110
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And you're an ignorant hate monger.

I don't know of ANY God that supports your hateful, ignorant rhetoric.

Such a fucking hypocrite.
I am far from a hate monger. I don't post the kind of shit you do. You support the killing of babies in the womb. You can't get no more hateful than that.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:35 PM   #111
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I am far from a hate monger. I don't post the kind of shit you do. You support the killing of babies in the womb. You can't get no more hateful than that.

Jim
You should probably consider forgiving him. He's under a lot of stress, because he's about to lose his ObaminableCare assistance and he's fixing to be on his own for his family's healthcare needs. Although I do realize its difficult to feel sympathy for an asshole like AssUp!

"Enjoy" AssUp: http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...3&oid=62999803

Your "cup" of tea! (Or would "drum" of tea fit more appropriately?)

Now! About all those "whookers" that "hate" me?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:20 PM   #112
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't get mad....but I'm not gay. You want a man to stick his finger up your ass again go back and see this 'lady'... https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2139287 ... or just ask lustylad.

Who's mad? Not me. You can cockstalk all you want. Since you have "Ex's you can't have sex with women. You have to read others reviews to get off. Or, are you into baby seals?
Old 08-19-2017, 02:52 PM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can cockstalk all you want.
He also tries to cockblock!

That's part of his Fake Outing bullshit!

Makes up shit about folks.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:55 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. Since you have "Ex's you can't have sex with women. You have to read others reviews to get off. Or, are you into baby seals?
Baby seals? Are you now wanting to talk bestiality? Damn son....first I find out you have raspy voiced girls fisting your bunghole and before I can digest that sick shit, you move on to animals. Next you'll wanna talk underage sex!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:00 PM   #115
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He also tries to cockblock!

That's part of his Fake Outing bullshit!

Makes up shit about folks.
You can have all the cocks you want LL, nobody is blocking you from any cocks.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:04 PM   #116
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You should probably consider forgiving him. He's under a lot of stress, because he's about to lose his ObaminableCare assistance and he's fixing to be on his own for his family's healthcare needs. Although I do realize its difficult to feel sympathy for an asshole like AssUp!

"Enjoy" AssUp: http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...3&oid=62999803

Your "cup" of tea! (Or would "drum" of tea fit more appropriately?)

Now! About all those "whookers" that "hate" me?
He needs his dam head examined is what he needs.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:21 PM   #117
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Baby seals? Are you now wanting to talk bestiality? Damn son....first I find out you have raspy voiced girls fisting your bunghole and before I can digest that sick shit, you move on to animals. Next you'll wanna talk underage sex!

Your the one who posted it. Did you get points? Did you snitch on yourself? Are you looking for that Transgender Seal? I'm sure you are.
Old 08-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your the one who posted it. Did you get points? Did you snitch on yourself? Are you looking for that Transgender Seal? I'm sure you are.
That fucking Seal could still whip your ass....and might even put her finger up your ass to give your prostrate a light massage!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:35 PM   #119
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
That fucking Seal could still whip your ass....and might even put her finger up your ass to give your prostrate a light massage!

You should try having sex with a biological female. Try something different. Write a review if something sexual happens. You won't have to pay for PA. Or just do a gay review. Do fucking something. You're not pulling your weight here.
Old 08-19-2017, 08:47 PM   #120
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Speaking of Down Low Syndrome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-e6mVj_4o

Cutting Through The Economic Gaslighting – A Simple MAGAnomic Reference…
Posted on August 19, 2017 by sundance

Quote:
Obviously there’s an awakening happening throughout the U.S. body politic. Proof of that awakening is President Donald Trump. CTH has long held the belief that with information, simple information, the awakening will continue. However, the MSM have a vested interest in keeping ‘simple truth’s‘ wrapped up on complicated linguistics.

Complication serves their interests.

That said, and against the backdrop of the Atlanta Federal Reserve saying the U.S. GDP is on pace for third quarter growth at 4.0 percent. Here’s a reference point to showcase how much the American electorate have been subjected to economic gaslighting by the media.

The GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is simply the sum total of all goods and services made, manufactured and delivered in the U.S.A. minus the total value of our imported goods.

When considering economic growth, you may have heard that 4.0 percent or higher GDP growth is impossible. Allow me to remove the gaslighting from that claim.

Assume the total of U.S. GDP is $20 trillion. To get 5% growth we would need to add $1 trillion worth of goods and/or services.

However, we are not just constrained to the adding of $1 trillion in this equation. If we use a combination of additional exports totaling $500 billion, and we simultaneously eliminate imports of $500 billion we get the same GDP benefit of $1 trillion or 5% growth.

Now it might sound challenging to lower imported goods by $500 billion. Indeed it is the harder part of the overall equation; ergo renegotiated trade deals. However, if we can get the import manufacturers making the stuff in the U.S, instead of overseas, it becomes easier. Now you see why Trump is trying to pull companies into the U.S. A successful example includes FoxConn.

On the other side of the equation we have U.S. exports. If we can export $500 billion in more stuff, and/or add $500 billion in new stuff created inside the U.S. we gain our $1 trillion, or 5%.

It might seem like a challenge to export $500 billion in products. It’s not; this is actually the easier side of the equation. Consider the energy sector alone. We are exporting massive amounts of energy resources; specifically ¹coal (energy coal and coking coal) and liquified natural gas (LNG).

Examples. A single contract, with a single company, in one single state, is a deal recently made between Texas and Ireland for LNG. One contract worth €338 million euros, or almost $400 million dollars. (LINK) That’s just one deal in the energy sector; with one company. There are hundreds of such deals ongoing.

¹Coal: “exports of the fuel from January through May totaled 36.79 million tons, up 60.3 percent from 22.94 million tons in the same period in 2016“, (link) and that number is skyrocketing right now as you read this.

Additionally, remember President Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia? He signed a crucial trade agreement worth “over $380 billion US Dollars“, again those are export dollars.

A simple summary that helps break through the MSM gaslighting on GDP growth the media claims is unachievable.

If we want to achieve 5% GDP growth all we need to do is generate $500 billion in additional economic activity, and reduce imports across all sectors by $500 billion. The total of the combined action generates $1 trillion in GDP growth.

It’s a challenge, but it’s not as big of a challenge as the corporate media would have American voters believe it is. Of course succeeding in that challenge is actually against the interests of corporate media and their overarching multinational corporate ownership, hence the gaslighting to say it’s impossible.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women