Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #106
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
Actually you Fake Patriots are even sadder. Players started taking a knee last August or September and it didn't become an issue until Donald Trump said something.
So you never heard of Colin Kaepernick until now? Don't libtards follow sports at all? Sad!

It's been an issue for over a year. Yeah, Trump threw gasoline on the fire. You should thank him for helping you make up your mind how you feel about it!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:16 PM   #107
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think they do. Seriously, there are people who never gave a shit about football,who don't even know what a "hail Mary" is --and now are about taking a knee because they want it to be anti Trump. They want to be part of the "resistance".It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So you never heard of Colin Kaepernick until now? Don't libtards follow sports at all? Sad!

It's been an issue for over a year. Yeah, Trump threw gasoline on the fire. You should thank him for helping you make up your mind how you feel about it!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:17 PM   #108
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Awrighty then...

"The NFL's policy allowing players to kneel, sit or otherwise protest during the national anthem before games will remain in place for the time being, according to a joint statement from the league and the NFL Players Association on Wednesday."
http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-b...ng-the-anthem-
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:29 PM   #109
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
Why do I need to provide examples when all you need to do is read his most recent post. Donald Trump have a lot a racist coming out the closet.

Actually you Fake Patriots are even sadder. Players started taking a knee last August or September and it didn't become an issue until Donald Trump said something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzJorjLMQlo
pretty girl, where did you go to school?? or did you??? Being a conservative Reagan Republican I will say it is sad the shape of the country is in. Liberals are like cancer. They grow, devour everything in sight, killing their own livelihood and surroundings, and are completely worthless.. Today if you do not agree with a liberals viewpoint you are called one of two things..
1. Racist
2. intolerant

Liberals use these words when they are losing, and cannot make a valid statement.. It is very sad!!
In a liberals mind being a racist or intolerant, is far worse than being a traitor, thief, liar, murderer or drug dealer.. This is beyond any comprehension....
After being called a racist or intolerant, liberals use their tired old tactics of demonstrating and marching. Most are paid demonstrators, others are just non-working drain on the economy "what can YOU do for me types"! Then they use the liberal media [ Hollywood, facebook .national news, social media] to try and smear people who they feel are racist or intolerant!! They do not care if these people lose their jobs, family, money, or what have yah!! All they want is to damn near tar and feather people they do not agree with.. A liberals viewpoint is!!
1. if you are not a liberal
2. if you are a republican
Then you are racist and intolerant-- I say FUCK YOU!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:15 AM   #110
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

All I can do is laugh at ignorant fucks here like millsy (austin dude) calling me a racist when they don't know a thing about me.

What was painful though was, ever since the election, the people I used to call friends and I thought knew me well calling me a racist. They conveniently forgot the fact that for eighteen years I was married to a woman of a race not my own. I sincerely loved that woman too. Still do.

Shows you how much the libtards have lost their fucking minds
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:51 AM   #111
Observing
Valued Poster

"16 of the 17 NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL teams that stayed at Trump hotels in recent years confirmed they will be checking in at other properties when traveling."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-hotels-report
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:58 AM   #112
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"16 of the 17 NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL teams that stayed at Trump hotels in recent years confirmed they will be checking in at other properties when traveling."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-hotels-report
The level of class at Trump properties just increased exponentially.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:43 AM   #113
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
All I can do is laugh at ignorant fucks here like millsy (austin dude) calling me a racist when they don't know a thing about me.

What was painful though was, ever since the election, the people I used to call friends and I thought knew me well calling me a racist. They conveniently forgot the fact that for eighteen years I was married to a woman of a race not my own. I sincerely loved that woman too. Still do.

Shows you how much the libtards have lost their fucking minds
Wait wait wait wait. So in one breath you’re saying I’m ignorant for point out your racist natural because I don’t know anything about you. Yet you just said that people who you call friends and knew you wel are also telling you that you are kinda racist? So people who’ve never met you but read your words and people who know you can all see something. Maybe just maybe you’re in denial buddy.

As for you dating someone outside of you’re race. That’s not something that prevents your from being racist. ISlave owners were into their slaves, didn’t make them any less racist. There are men who act like they hate gay people but are closet homosexuals. People like you may not realize their true natural. If you’re only proof against your racism is the next step to I have a black friend, dating a minority, then you don’t have much proof. Just because a sexists is nice to his friends wife, that doesn’t mean he’s not a sexist to other women. Your views and words are that of a racist. Seems like a lot of people are telling you are dead, it’s time to lay down.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #114
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Wait wait wait wait. So in one breath you’re saying I’m ignorant for point out your racist natural because I don’t know anything about you. Yet you just said that people who you call friends and knew you wel are also telling you that you are kinda racist? So people who’ve never met you but read your words and people who know you can all see something. Maybe just maybe you’re in denial buddy.

As for you dating someone outside of you’re race. That’s not something that prevents your from being racist. ISlave owners were into their slaves, didn’t make them any less racist. There are men who act like they hate gay people but are closet homosexuals. People like you may not realize their true natural. If you’re only proof against your racism is the next step to I have a black friend, dating a minority, then you don’t have much proof. Just because a sexists is nice to his friends wife, that doesn’t mean he’s not a sexist to other women. Your views and words are that of a racist. Seems like a lot of people are telling you are dead, it’s time to lay down.
Quote:
Shows you how much the libtards have lost their fucking minds.
Your honor, I rest my case.

Let us know when you decide to make sense.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:48 AM   #115
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Being anti American has become cool for the 1st time since Nam. Trump is unapologetically PRO- AMERICAN! Unlike Obama who went on apology tours. Hell, my 401 K is doing great. If the fucking press wasn't so ANTI Trump we would hear a lot more about all the successes this country is having despite the swamp Republican's fighting him worse that the D's. They can't let him win because then nobody would vote establishment R or D again. Drain the swamp.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:10 AM   #116
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your honor, I rest my case.

Let us know when you decide to make sense.

Dude, people who you said knew you well are saying you’re a racist. Your honor, I rest my case. Gfeflunkie is a racist and a lost cause. I pity him.

And I made sense. You just don’t care to listen to the fact that people who know you and those who see you post on here think you’re a racist. It’s hard to hear for a person who thought dating a person meant they were not a racist.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:22 AM   #117
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Dude, people who you said knew you well are saying you’re a racist. Your honor, I rest my case. Gfeflunkie is a racist and a lost cause. I pity him.

And I made sense. You just don’t care to listen to the fact that people who know you and those who see you post on here think you’re a racist. It’s hard to hear for a person who thought dating a person meant they were not a racist.
Then why wasn't I a racist before the election? Things like that don't happen over night.
Before Trump was elected President they were friends. Race never entered our conversations. After that we never saw each other again. Their accusations were as unfounded as yours. All I have to say about them is good riddance.

Only a dumb fuck like you could confuse 18 years of marriage with "dating".

Don't disrespect the dead, you ignorant fuck.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:44 AM   #118
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You're not a racist babe.

Quote:
Then why wasn't I a racist before the election? Things like that don't happen over night.
Before Trump was elected President they were friends. Race never entered our conversations. After that we never saw each other again. Their accusations were as unfounded as yours. All I have to say about them is good riddance.

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:02 PM   #119
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Maybe the election woke something inside you that you didn't know you had. Maybe they didn't recognize it before the election. Maybe you weren't as vocal about your hatred of people. Maybe it took Trump saying things that you agreed with before they realized it. If you're saying race never entered your conversations, than maybe you started saying things about race after the election that told on yourself. Who knows how they got to the conclusion. But again, people who knew you well and people who don't know you personally but see what you say on here, both groups are saying you're a racist. That's enough for me to know that I wasn't mistaken.

Again, it doesn't matter if you dated, you were married, you were the bests of friends. That doesn't equate to you not being a racist. You can hate a demographic as a whole but like a singular person from that demographic. It's not uncommon. It doesn't mean you're not against the demographic. The fact that you had to use that as your defense shows that you aren't too keen with minorities.

And I never disrespected the dead.

Stop projecting ignorance on people. You're the ignorant bigot and a fucking racist. I know it and your old friends knew it too. Good day.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:25 PM   #120
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You're not a racist babe.
I know it and you know it. Thank you. It's good to know somebody actually reads and comprehends what I write.

Some people just like to make shit up where it doesn't exist. Just like they do the President.

It fits their agenda.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women