Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35441
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 07:19 PM   #106
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

CP, take it easy.
Though they may stick their finger in your nose for getting a technicality on you, don't take it personally.
Trust me, the area you Moderate on the Board is fine. Not hyped out of proportion like other areas near me.

And the gratis kitty is just a joke people kid the Mods about.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #107
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
With that in mind, don't contact me about your suspicions of moles being the men's lounge or girls having multiple accounts or guys sharing premium access information with non-cleared parties. If you have questions about those topics, take it up with DH or any other out of area mod of your choosing.

Have fun with the drama.
If you want to take your balls and go home like a petulant child would, fine. You don't get to keep your modtardship and do it though...

Send the admins a PM letting them know you don't want to be a mod anymore...or stop pouting and do your job like you're supposed to...every part of it...

Well? What're you going to do?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:43 PM   #108
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I'm not taking my balls and going home. I'm giving the community what they want-- unfettered freedom to stir the pot and create drama. I will still do the job of being a modrard-- just a more laissez faire job.

BTW, how's your wife? Haven't heard from Val in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
If you want to take your balls and go home like a petulant child would, fine. You don't get to keep your modtardship and do it though...

Send the admins a PM letting them know you don't want to be a mod anymore...or stop pouting and do your job like you're supposed to...every part of it...

Well? What're you going to do?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:57 PM   #109
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
Yes I do know we won I have been jokeing at them all afternoon

Maybe my joke isn't funny

But it going to feel good not being policed and have rrabbit getting on us like his our Dad I know I have serval rant on here becuase of this and would like to say thank you Deerhunter,P-Eccie and all the Trolling MOd that help us get the Censorship off this board

Thanks
the Pandhanle Group !
dh is the Fucking Prophet but that deerhunter is a waste of time. Who/what is a trolling modtard? Always remember the best modtards are the dead ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
CP, take it easy.
Though they may stick their finger in your nose for getting a technicality on you, don't take it personally.
Trust me, the area you Moderate on the Board is fine. Not hyped out of proportion like other areas near me.

And the gratis kitty is just a joke people kid the Mods about.

No its not. Modtards get freebies all the time ... But everyone should remember that freebies come with strings attached. Those strings can hang up a modtard quicker than one would thinck.

Where is the taint in the Panhandle? Embrace your taint and understand the universal power of taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:58 PM   #110
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
I'm not taking my balls and going home. I'm giving the community what they want-- unfettered freedom to stir the pot and create drama. I will still do the job of being a modrard-- just a more laissez faire job.

BTW, how's your wife? Haven't heard from Val in a long time.
No, you've said that you will specifically not enforce guidelines 18, 19, or 20, and will henceforth require members in these forums to contact an out of forum moderator for the enforcement of those guidelines...

You're saying that you no longer will perform the duties required of a moderator...and I'm telling you that you do not get to keep your modtardship while not enforcing the guidelines...

So, when are you sending the admins your PM?

P.S.-Are you honestly trying to bring my wife into this conversation in an attempt to bait me? I told you once before, much smarter modtards than you have tried to get the best of me, and the ambassadorships now abound. I remind you that I'm much better at this than you are...your attempt to bait me using an off topic reference to my wife is pathetic at worst, and only illustrates your weakness and petulance as a moderator at best...
Old 09-21-2016, 08:18 PM   #111
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

The water have gotten really choppy now that WU is in the mix.

Enforcement of guidelines are equally shared with all 3 MODs.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:29 PM   #112
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post

Enforcement of guidelines are equally shared with all 3 MODs.
Correct, on both counts...

"Equally shared" does not mean "divided up" when it comes to enforcement of all the guidelines...enlighten your partner before his ambassadorship shows up in the mailbox...or don't...one less of you makes no difference to me...

P.S.-For the rest of you tards over here, I hope you're taking notes. Your blustering and posturing means nothing. Expose the fallacies in their statements and actions, have them correct themselves, or make some else correct them if they're unwilling. Either way, your previous attempts have been amateurish and more likely to prevent change than enact it...and now that you've gotten some leeway, please abstain from fucking yourselves in the ass. You got your forums back, but you also allowed them to be taken from you in the first place...your fault...don't let it happen again...
Old 09-21-2016, 08:43 PM   #113
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post

Enforcement of ALL guidelines are equally shared with all 3 MODs.
FTFY
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:17 PM   #114
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default I am SO offended-What the hell guys and gals

Wow, bringing up even joking about a persons spouse, definitely NOT cool. The line has been drawn and I have had quite enough. You jerks!!!!!! Everyone knows my wife is the BEST in every catigory. Best there is, best there was and best there will ever be. (So sorry, Hit Man Bret Heart.) Not even a contest so please let's all pray to the magnitude my significate others skills-sets.

On another note, to all the providers in and around the panhandle area. I am open minded about my claims and if you think you might be worthy to test my opinion on whom is truly the BEST. I am more then willing to provide auditions which includes your full fee for services. I am a fair judge of talent and will always keep an open mind. Followed by an accurate post that is not corruptable.

You know me, willing to give any sexy, open minded, slightly kinky, hot provider the opportunity to shine. I guess I am just a nice guy. Let the contests begin.

AP
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:23 PM   #115
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttitudePositive View Post
Wow, bringing up even joking about a persons spouse, definitely NOT cool. The line has been drawn and I have had quite enough. You jerks!!!!!! Everyone knows my wife is the BEST in every catigory. Best there is, best there was and best there will ever be. (So sorry, Hit Man Bret Heart.) Not even a contest so please let's all pray to the magnitude my significate others skills-sets.

On another note, to all the providers in and around the panhandle area. I am open minded about my claims and if you think you might be worthy to test my opinion on whom is truly the BEST. I am more then willing to provide auditions which includes your full fee for services. I am a fair judge of talent and will always keep an open mind. Followed by an accurate post that is not corruptable.

You know me, willing to give any sexy, open minded, slightly kinky, hot provider the opportunity to shine. I guess I am just a nice guy. Let the contests begin.

AP

LmmFao

AP you are the Man !!!!!
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:31 PM   #116
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

WU are you that paranoid? I wasn't trying to bait you at all. I seriously want to know how Val is doing. I haven't heard from here in a long time.

FWIW, I'm still moderating, but I'm going to let those who want to have some fun have their fun. When the guidelines have been violated, I will step in. I just choose to take the same course that FBI Director Comey took with Hillary's criminal misconduct in regard to classified information
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:03 AM   #117
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

This whole thing will go better for you if you just quit trying to cover for your mistakes and just do your job...

Just sayin'...
Old 09-22-2016, 10:26 AM   #118
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Pride Comes Before The Fall.........Just saying
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:56 PM   #119
virgben
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Not So Fast CP

Quote:
NOBODY is being censored. I'm not editing, deleting, or censoring threads. I am simply doing my job as a moderator which is to CLOSE threads that go off topic or become flame wars. That is the job of a moderator.
You may not consider yourself editing, deleting or censoring threads but you do tend to close them before they have run their course. See this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1684859&highlight=

You MO seems to be if it doesn't fit your argument, you will close the thread. This is in fact a form of censorship
virgben is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:03 PM   #120
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

So I guess hug ur mod day is not in our future anytime soon?
bamadog78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women