Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2015, 02:34 PM   #106
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Pascal's wager is one of the most flimsy arguments there is for a diety. Not only that, but you have to get all the way from prime mover, to that prime mover being a 33 year old carpenter. A bridge MUCH too far.
You don't even understand the wager. It's not an argument for a diety (sic - learn to spell, you dumb cocksucker). It's an argument for rational decision-making given uncertainty over the existence of a deity.

If there is a God, he thinks you're infinitely stupid.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:40 PM   #107
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You don't even understand the wager. It's not an argument for a diety (sic - learn to spell, you dumb cocksucker). It's an argument for rational decision-making given uncertainty over the existence of a deity.

If there is a God, he thinks you're infinitely stupid.
I know what it is you ignorant cunt. It's been co-opted by the religious nuts and has been bastardized in the process. Just like the second law of thermodynamics. It's been twisted by those who have no understanding of it. As for stupid, take a good look in the mirror you sodomite cocktard.

There's no god. You're on your own, shitheel.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:52 PM   #108
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I know what it is you ignorant cunt. No you don't - you just proved you don't get it in post #104. It's been co-opted by the religious nuts and has been bastardized in the process. Link? Just like the second law of thermodynamics. Deflecting again? It's been twisted by those who have no understanding of it. You mean people like you and shammytard? As for stupid, take a good look in the mirror you sodomite cocktard.

There's no god. You're on your own, shitheel. Care to wager on that?

Nice meltdown, undercunt. Anyone ever tell you that you're cute when you stutter and stammer?

Old 04-28-2015, 03:09 PM   #109
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nice meltdown, undercunt. Anyone ever tell you that you're cute when you stutter and stammer?

If you don't know that it has been co-opted by religious nuts to make their case for god, you're dumber than I already thought you were. I don't need a link. To anyone who has half a brain, it's common knowledge. Captain Midnight knew it. You didn't know it because you're ignorant. Luckily, that can be fixed.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:47 PM   #110
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If you don't know that it has been co-opted by religious nuts to make their case for god, you're dumber than I already thought you were. I don't need a link. To anyone who has half a brain, it's common knowledge. Captain Midnight knew it. You didn't know it because you're ignorant. Luckily, that can be fixed.

More libtard fulminations - "I don't need a link." "It's common knowledge." Very persuasive!

Let's try this, undercunt. You call yourself an agnostic atheist, right? That's different from a strict atheist who believes the probability is zero that God exists. So you think the probability, while extremely low, isn't zero. On what basis do you refute Pascal's Wager?

By the way, Cap'n Midnight has artfully avoided taking sides. Agreeing that a proposition has been refuted by some thinkers doesn't mean it hasn't been upheld by others.

Old 04-28-2015, 04:40 PM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is UNDERCONSTRUCTION. Just for you. Trust me, I've seen the blueprints.
+1

Quote:
Quote:
You must have a very sorry life if what passes for entertainment with you is any indication.

And you're so violent. Pent up homoerotic urges, no doubt. Bash my brains out? Again and again? What's funny is that you're probably twice my age, need duck tape and a tongue depressor to keep your dick up and wouldn't last two seconds if you were really in front of me. But have your fun.

"Listen fucktard, I will direct all the conversation I want to direct at you and I will bash your brains out again and again"
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 04:56 PM   #112
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Uh oh. The God Fearing Christian is calling you out, WormRaper. Watch for falling lightning bolts!
Hey you old fart - do you know what the term GFC means - so by default you don't fear God which is a huge sin. Apparently you are so stupid to realize that I never said I was a saint and free of sin - I merely said I was a God fearing Christian but in your delusional world you take that to mean the same as someone calling themselves a saint - a person who sins could still be a GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN- however a person who constantly sins could not be a saint by definition. You are too stupid to know the difference
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:09 PM   #113
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1
You've got way too much time on your hands
Old 04-28-2015, 07:28 PM   #114
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Do any of you honestly think you can out debate or out philosphize men like Pascal? I'm honestly surprised that no one has brought up Saint Thomas Acquinas yet.

The problem with Pascal is that he tries to use logic and reason to arrive at a conscious decision to have faith. He leaves us high and dry on the matter of what to believe in though. Since most religions hold that their God is the only God, it still leaves one in a quandry as to which type of faith to make a conscious decision to have.

The truth is that faith is a slippery thing. You either have it or you don't. No amount of logic, no amount of reason can give you faith if you don't have it, or tear it down if you do have it. I had it once, but its gone.

To those who have faith - good for you. To those who don't, just shrug and leave it alone. Stop tearing one another down over what is a personal choice.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:12 PM   #115
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Do any of you honestly think you can out debate or out philosphize men like Pascal? I'm honestly surprised that no one has brought up Saint Thomas Acquinas yet.

The problem with Pascal is that he tries to use logic and reason to arrive at a conscious decision to have faith. He leaves us high and dry on the matter of what to believe in though. Since most religions hold that their God is the only God, it still leaves one in a quandry as to which type of faith to make a conscious decision to have.

The truth is that faith is a slippery thing. You either have it or you don't. No amount of logic, no amount of reason can give you faith if you don't have it, or tear it down if you do have it. I had it once, but its gone.

To those who have faith - good for you. To those who don't, just shrug and leave it alone. Stop tearing one another down over what is a personal choice.
See. Even Gollum can talk sense sometimes.

Found your precious, eh gollum?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:14 PM   #116
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

It's not about out-philosophizing someone. It's about the absurdity of it. Beyond the reach of religion, the persuasiveness of it fails mightily. It's about weighing the odds versus eternal punishment. Outside of a religious framework it simply doesn't work. He posits a deity. Not just a deity, but a christian deity. Once you start pulling at the loose strings, it simply falls apart.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:17 PM   #117
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Hey you old fart - do you know what the term GFC means - so by default you don't fear God which is a huge sin. Apparently you are so stupid to realize that I never said I was a saint and free of sin - I merely said I was a God fearing Christian but in your delusional world you take that to mean the same as someone calling themselves a saint - a person who sins could still be a GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN- however a person who constantly sins could not be a saint by definition. You are too stupid to know the difference
You may be Christian but your certainly not god fearing, for you do not fear the wrath of god, if you did you would not keep sinning the same sin over and over again.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:18 PM   #118
midvale
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Sins gets to the heart of it. If it was proven beyond a doubt, it wouldn't be "faith" now would it. I happen to have faith. No way I can prove it. Those who are atheists, there's no way they can prove God doesn't exist. No need for name calling either way.
midvale is online now   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:33 PM   #119
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by midvale View Post
Sins gets to the heart of it. If it was proven beyond a doubt, it wouldn't be "faith" now would it. I happen to have faith. No way I can prove it. Those who are atheists, there's no way they can prove God doesn't exist. No need for name calling either way.
The burden of proof is not on us. Religious people make the claim, the burden is with he who makes the claim. I also can't prove that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny don't exist. Doesn't mean I'm going to start worshipping them either.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:03 PM   #120
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
You may be Christian but your certainly not god fearing, for you do not fear the wrath of god, if you did you would not keep sinning the same sin over and over again.
Do you sin sir? Either you don't sin and you are this perfect Saint or you sin and fear God and ask for forgiveness. If a man drank 6 glasses of hard liquor a day for the last 5 years and ask God for forgiveness - would you say he doesn't fear God if he reduced it to 1 or 2 glasses a day? Not everyone gets healed instantly you idiot. Do you think people who get baptism never sin again??? Whom are you fooling? Since when do you or COG become experts on who is God fearing and who isn't- there's only 2 people who know if I fear God- that is God and myself.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women