Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161111
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2020, 04:24 PM   #106
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Talk to the Mini-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null;106195226[I
...Bloomberg says. "And the way you get the guns out of the kid's hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them."[/I]
"Ninety-five percent of murders, murderers and murder victims" are male minorities between 16 to 25, Bloomberg says.
This is actually not true -- not in New York City,

Take it up with Mini-Mike. Those are his verbatim words. Just hope your own kids are not walking past a wall with Mini-Mike in da house...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 04:26 PM   #107
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Well I disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
...I don't disagree that Trump has problems with AA's. But he is trying to correct that by taking positive actions that benifit actual people...

He was NOT a racist until he ran for and won GEPOTUS.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:31 PM   #108
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Oh, I get it... he didn't build that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
As usual. Trump took sole credit for the passing and signing of the Criminal Justice Reform Bill...

He didn't build that?!? Oh yes he did. He made it a priority. He gathered input from others. He cajoled others to get behind it. He got 'er dun. That is called results. It's a thing leaders do.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:41 PM   #109
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
He was NOT a racist until he ran for and won GEPOTUS.
So slumlord activity towards minority tenants, tactics to remove those said tenants in favor of whites, staff issues throughout his business doesn't count...

Are you serious?
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:18 PM   #110
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
He's on tape saying "all minorities" ---it is a racist thing to say. But with all his money - he'll be able to buy his way out of it.

His apology stinks.
Quote:
...I don't disagree that Trump has problems with AA's. ...
So I guess you are saying AA's from Shithole Countries isn't showing a propensity towards racism. This whole country needs the new sensitivity training program from fearless cheeto. Guess that is why you never call him out to apologize for it like you whine others should for slights supposed or that have taken care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
So slumlord activity towards minority tenants, tactics to remove those said tenants in favor of whites, staff issues throughout his business doesn't count...

Are you serious?
As we know trump says that is a hackjob (which in the parlance of the real world means it's true) I would appreciate a link saying that he targeted a certain part of the population. As far as I know, he was a slumlord with a terrible reputation.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:59 AM   #111
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Oblivion is a state of mind, with zero electoral delegates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
So slumlord activity towards minority tenants...
I'm certain you are well versed in landlord/tenant relations plus NYC rent control. Eh Comrade? Though I do wonder if supply or demand are in your lexicon. Wait! I know. Let's just have the gubmint own everything and apportion things out for free or have them use other peoples money to pay for the losses. Yeah, that's the ticket - other peoples money. What could possibly go wrong Comrade?

You might check into how that is working in Sweden (I think). Apparently, the peasants, also know as the people who pay the egregious tax rates, are a bit atwitter over not getting their allotted (rationed) housing in favor of immigrants.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:06 AM   #112
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Must be Thanksgiving, 'cause I smell me some word stuffing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...AA's from Shithole Countries...

Seeing whereas you are such a copy-pasta pony soldier, feel free to post the link - to that exact quote. Because, and it could just be me (but it ain't), the AA insertion would tend to appear as if it may have come from your own racist-like thought patterns. Pony up.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:37 AM   #113
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
He didn't build that?!? Oh yes he did. He made it a priority. He gathered input from others. He cajoled others to get behind it. He got 'er dun. That is called results. It's a thing leaders do.
Without Democrats pushing for it he wouldn't have "got 'er dun". Bipartisan support "got 'er dun". With Liberals and Democrats solidly behind it. I doubt Trump had to do much arm-twisting to get the bill passed.

All I'm saying is Trump, in the SOTU address, made it sound like he and he alone got the bill through Congress, which would be a lie.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:38 AM   #114
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, do you guys know what "Docking"is? Where two dudebros link up foreskins like a waterweenie and jack each other off that way? These political threads are like that.

You guys sound like you scratch your buttholes then go touch all the hot dogs on the 7-11 hot dog roller.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:47 AM   #115
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! I know. But I just can't help myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Hey, do you guys know what "Docking"is? Where two dudebros link up foreskins like a waterweenie and jack each other off that way? These political threads are like that.

You guys sound like you scratch your buttholes then go touch all the hot dogs on the 7-11 hot dog roller.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:59 AM   #116
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Careful Ellen, you'll get pinworms over here lol.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:36 PM   #117
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post

Elections have consequences...Charlottesville for one has me very alert. Make Racists Afraid Again.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:59 PM   #118
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Like it or not Bloomberg is the alternative the Clinton wing of the party is counting on. They are the neo-liberal/neo-conservative wing which wants open borders, un-regulated trade, and give aways to the Chinese as along as GM and Apple can make money off of them. They want to repeal the 2nd Amendment, make eating sugary drinks a crime, and restore the ban on incandescent light bulbs!

Most Democratic voters want Sanders. The billionaire class of Dems which the Clintons lead are scared to death of this. These people make their fortunes doing business with the Chinese, the Mexicans, want more wars like in Iran or even Russia to prop up the stock values of the defense contractors.

Bloomberg can easily be the nominee. All they have to do is rig some super delegates the way they've rigged the debate qualifications which they've already done.

He's their billionaire, and they are relying on him to open up free trade and open borders again, not to mention the additional little wars they would love to have.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:11 PM   #119
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default I hear what you're saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Without Democrats pushing for it he wouldn't have "got 'er dun". Bipartisan support "got 'er dun". ...

I got it now. You are saying that GEPOTUS reached across party lines to pass and then sign prison reform. Nice! What a deal maker and inclusive steward he is for our country. Thanks for the insight.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:21 PM   #120
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Get on your pony and ride...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
So I guess you are saying AA's from Shithole Countries isn't showing a propensity towards racism. ..

I'm saying it absolutely does. The person that would say or write that down seems clearly racist. Now, let's figure out where you got that phrase. Got a source for "AA's from Shithole Countries"?

'cause I got say, the mere syntactle nature of that gem is not practical. Like how are they Americans, if they are trying to get in. Or are you also an open border gumball where everyone in the free world is American? Which would, of course, negate America or any other country from having an identity.

But, let's have you show the source of your claimed "AA's from Shithole Countries".Ima be guessing that there is only one finger pointing out, but three pointing back.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women