Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #106
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Well, at least for now, I'll give the mods the benefit of the doubt...and not believe that these gals were warned not to respond to these threads or faced getting banned

If that were to be true...then another case of a mod playing a power mongrel , and simply showing further signs of poor moderating

Lot's and lot's of back channel chattering going on....probably 50% pure BS, 30% just speculation and 20% based on truth

I'll just got with believing a small portion that I have heard from vets, and a couple ladies that I have PM'd with....

Who is the real devil in this situation...hard to tell

Will the ladies survive this mess and continue...yea, just give it a little time

Do any of the ladies in this mess, have no blame on their shoulders...nope

And I continue to chuckle at my thread, about the closing of a thread which was re-open and basically unedited, yet mine remains closed.

Now do I want or expect my thread to be re-open...nope

Just continue to be amaze at the inconsistency and total lack of communication, out in the open, of the current mod

Ahhh yes, hiding behind the wall of secrecy certainly speaks very loudly!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #107
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #108
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Well, at least for now, I'll give the mods the benefit of the doubt...and not believe that these gals were warned not to respond to these threads or faced getting banned

If that were to be true...then another case of a mod playing a power mongrel , and simply showing further signs of poor moderating.
With all due respect, VK, sensing which moderator is the likely suspect involved in such dastardly, unfair behavior, I have no problem believing the rumors are true from where I sit!

Now ladies and gentlemen, I'm still looking for answers to questions 5, 6 & 7. I know the answer to #4!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #109
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

What were the questions Scorp?

MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #110
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=838458

Check the first post....by the OP...
Muscato?
Good Luck Luv
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #111
pheonix63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post

I think it was something to do with his Bluetooth Elena
pheonix63 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:49 AM   #112
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

A very interesting thread.

How about it scorpio31? Can you place this same analytical and critical eye on your own performance?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:42 AM   #113
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given. - Zeus, The Odyssey
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:25 PM   #114
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given. - Zeus, The Odyssey
In the case of this thread though the OP has become that which he railed against at the time. I'm interested in whether or not he could apply the same eye towards his performance as a MOD....
Old 04-18-2016, 01:37 PM   #115
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Being this thread is over 2 years old and the topic is not a "problem" at this time I would make the suggestion to contacted the OP through pm and ask. This will prevent a Hi Jack of this thread.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:29 PM   #116
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
Being this thread is over 2 years old and the topic is not a "problem" at this time I would make the suggestion to contacted the OP through pm and ask. This will prevent a Hi Jack of this thread.
Thank-you for your suggestion. It is not my intent to hijack the thread and I do not believe my post does so.

The opening statement made by the OP was
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Our Super Moderators are feeling their oats tonight. How does the old saying go, "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely".
He equates the actions of the MODs/Staff to being that of those that have been corrupted by the power they have been given.

This is something seen over and over here on ECCIE throughout the years.

Now the OP has become what it was that he voiced his concerns over. A Moderator that some might believe has allowed the power of being a moderator to go to his head.

Asking for the OP to apply a little self reflection and to evaluate his own recent performance in reflection to his previously stated opinion could be very informative.

I certainly COULD have asked the question via PM to the OP/MOD however asking questions of MODs in a public fashion and MODs responding in the same very much supports the spirit of "Transparency" that the owners used to like seeing in place regarding staff. Maybe that has changed?

Asking the question publicly demonstrates to other members as well that they should not be afraid to question the actions of staff, something that the OP himself seemed intent on displaying in the 1st post.

IS there a reason you are not wanting questions asked of staff done so in a public forum? As a "Super Moderator" are you feeling your oats tonight?

You may wish to limit the scope of the topic to the Title of the thread, "thread closings" but I believe it is more about MODS letting the power go to their head as the OP stated in the opining post.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women