Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #106
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Keep on providing,
I'm retired.

Quote:
I am sure a sugar daddy will come alone and sweep you off your feet.
A, I'm good financially on my own. And B, no, a really nice guy did. And maybe if you're lucky, you'll find someone that can get your 6. I guarantee I can get his.

Quote:
Maybe post in your little blog you want to get out of the business and settle down with a rich guy lol
I did.

Know your facts before you go in and maybe you'll make your next million a little quicker or easier than your, um, first one.

I'm just here giving advice and writing about my life and times as a high end hooker - I do hate that word provider. Good luck to you too sir. Enjoy your SB/s. Life's good.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #107
technoid_x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I met one sugar baby at walgreens. She was my regular cashier and we became friends. I invited her to a party and she enjoyed spending time with me. I picked her up took her out we went shopping the next day went to movies and had a great time. I bought he a nice car, helped her with rents and groceries. I helped her find a job at an oil brokerage she finished school and makes as much as I do now. We still keep in touch. I am her best friend, Daddy, and Mentor. In return she provided professional massage, private chef, parties with her and her friends and incredible sex.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #108
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I / we don’t need to be taught life lessons about spending habits from someone that prefers his women helpless.
LOL. And you say that you understand the male point of view? I don't want women helpless, and I don't want to feel stupid after spending money on someone. There is no "life lesson" for the women but for the men.

By trying to sabotage the SD SB model just like Sydney tried to, you think that you are actually winning one for your team? But just like Sydney, you are just shooting the messenger.

Quote:
No, but I don’t go around talking about how much I have either.

Here’s the deal wood. I’m a spoiled and pampered woman. I have the finer things in life. I’m not the biggest fan of indiscriminant purchases of shoes, though I probably have seventy-five pair, but suffice it to say I don’t lack on what I need or want. All that said, you know who PAID for all my stuff? Me.
You are the most dangerous type of woman I have met Olivia. The biggest thief SB I met was one who proclaimed how much she hated stealing. I was amazed at how simple a trick that was and how much it kept people off guard.

Do you know the easiest way for someone to get my views from your posts, Olivia? Just take what you posted and put the word NOT in front of them. Nothing else needs to be said.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #109
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
LOL. And you say that you understand the male point of view? I don't want women helpless, and I don't want to feel stupid after spending money on someone. There is no "life lesson" for the women but for the men.

By trying to sabotage the SD SB model just like Sydney tried to, you think that you are actually winning one for your team? But just like Sydney, you are just shooting the messenger.

You are the most dangerous type of woman I have met Olivia. The biggest thief SB I met was one who proclaimed how much she hated stealing. I was amazed at how simple a trick that was and how much it kept people off guard.

Do you know the easiest way for someone to get my views from your posts, Olivia? Just take what you posted and put the word NOT in front of them. Nothing else needs to be said.
Darlin', first off, love her or hate her, Sydney was the master of the game. Secondly, I'm out of the game. Thirdly, the reason I'm still here is to give away the wisdom I've learned. And the best advise I can give women is to have a purse of their own. By that, again let me say, is to be financially secure. This World is one of the best conduits to financially security to the initiated. To the uninitiated, it is a fast track to a less than satisfactory life / lifestyle.

Men like you come and go. Women that can't handle the money and flattery of this World come and go. Women and men that can handle the secrecy, intricacies, and wonders of it even come and go. We just come and go in style and financial security.

Peace my friend -
Old 07-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #110
fiveiron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Don't wrassle with a pig in his sty. You both get so muddy you cannot tell which is the pig. And the pig likes it.

Quote:
Lol,
Its an offer sweet pea.

I am telling you that I am going to show you what its about.

You people that are dissecting this to death to prove you COULD be a sugar baby need to mellow the fuck out.

The funny part is that I will get no one that wants to see what it is about... Why you ask, Because there is nothing in it for you but knowledge and you want money.

That is what separates a hooker from a sugar baby as well.
Good luck Princess

Keep on providing, I am sure a sugar daddy will come alone and sweep you off your feet.
Maybe post in your little blog you want to get out of the business and settle down with a rich guy lol

YOU have no clue to whom you are talking (OLIVIA, i.e.). She is a class lady, a professional in another lucrative career, an entrepreneur who likes the sex and chooses with whom she gets it. The money is NOT the object with OLIVIA.

I am nobody's 'KNIGHT', black, white or any other color. I am just saying that your derisive remarks seem like the drivel I expect to come from some one who is trying to prove his manhood verbally in anonymity; even to prove his manhood to himself by the bravado.

Well, bravo, buster brown.
You really told her.
And the laugh is on you from your own foolishness.
So get over it and move on.

Olivia, well said. You gave perspective to the issues, not that everyone can be expected to agree with ANYONE on everything. But a worthwhile perspective well stated.

Now, please excuse me while I put on my fire fighters flame retardant suit.

See ya around the playground Olivia. Soon, I hope. I remember our bustin' the cherry on the little bungalo in the Heights years ago while the visitors toured the other rooms and chatted in the foyer on the other side of the wall. They sure had a grin when we walked out with grins of our own. I don't think we even had the door locked did we? Now THAT would have been a HOOT, to have someone walk in. Who knows, she might have joined us. LOL.

What's next on OUR "risky business" bucket list, Darlin'?
Was it to be the Hyatt elevator on the way up? or the way down?
Old 07-19-2013, 05:04 AM   #111
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveiron View Post
YOU have no clue to whom you are talking (OLIVIA, i.e.). She is a class lady, a professional in another lucrative career, an entrepreneur who likes the sex and chooses with whom she gets it. The money is NOT the object with OLIVIA.

I am nobody's 'KNIGHT', black, white or any other color. I am just saying that your derisive remarks seem like the drivel I expect to come from some one who is trying to prove his manhood verbally in anonymity; even to prove his manhood to himself by the bravado.

Well, bravo, buster brown.
You really told her.
And the laugh is on you from your own foolishness.
So get over it and move on.

Olivia, well said. You gave perspective to the issues, not that everyone can be expected to agree with ANYONE on everything. But a worthwhile perspective well stated.

Now, please excuse me while I put on my fire fighters flame retardant suit.

See ya around the playground Olivia. Soon, I hope. I remember our bustin' the cherry on the little bungalo in the Heights years ago while the visitors toured the other rooms and chatted in the foyer on the other side of the wall. They sure had a grin when we walked out with grins of our own. I don't think we even had the door locked did we? Now THAT would have been a HOOT, to have someone walk in. Who knows, she might have joined us. LOL.

Anytime there is a hooker on the site someone has to come along and try and save her.

If she is as you say she is then she doesn't need a knight in shining armor to back her up.

But good of you to come to her rescue.

All this thread is leading to is a bunch of butt hurt women that think they know the life of something they never lived.
It never ends well with any threads brought up with sugar baby in the title and I assume it will never end well in the future.

Hookers will never be a true sugar baby.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:10 AM   #112
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Double tap
Old 07-19-2013, 05:59 AM   #113
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm retired.

A, I'm good financially on my own. And B, no, a really nice guy did. And maybe if you're lucky, you'll find someone that can get your 6. I guarantee I can get his.

I did.

Know your facts before you go in and maybe you'll make your next million a little quicker or easier than your, um, first one.

I'm just here giving advice and writing about my life and times as a high end hooker - I do hate that word provider. Good luck to you too sir. Enjoy your SB/s. Life's good.
We are all happy for you
Old 07-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #114
oktome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Only a person that is jaded by cynicism and has lived their life to manipulate would believe everyone else does it to.

I have a client that owns several strip clubs, I have argued with him when he says all women are manipulators. Maybe because that is all he has seen in 30 years.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #115
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Exactly, but not everybody sees it as we all have differing opinions. In fact, everyone seems to be getting a bit testy that not all the little ladies agree with them. For a bunch of gents that have their quote-un-quote shit together I certainly did get under their skin with my opinions and thoughts LOL.
  • Woody thinks I'm the most dangerous type women he's ever met even so he and I've never met.
  • Gotyour6 has reverted to name calling, and he thinks all the WOMEN are butt hurt - Pfft! He's so mad he can't remember that I'm a retired no matter how many times I've told him. But he's going to throw down with his SB this weekend so life must be good somewhere for him.
  • And oktome thinks anyone - no scratch that! Women that don't agree with him are manipulating him, but he still hasn't told us if with all his money does he prefer a fat, ugly, socially questionable and infertile female to a beautiful, fertile and educated woman from the upper classes.
Gotta love the internets and people that want to be mind fucked. It does keep me amused.

Technoid x gets it. Everyone has different ideas of what the ideal relationship is like. He s eems to be a decent man in that he's not using the SB thingie to lord financially over a woman. He just wants her to be happy and have some fun along the way. Makes sense. He's one of the good guys.

Quote:
Love in an elevator, living it up while I'm going down? - No can do. I really am retired and married to one of the most wonderful guys you can imagine.

Quote:
Anytime there is a hooker ......................... .............................
Hookers will never be a true sugar baby.
Quote:
That is what separates a hooker from a sugar baby as well.
Good luck Princess - Nice touch LOL
Quote:
You want a client on retainer and he wants a hooker on one.
Quote:
You don't because you are still a hooker.

A sugar daddy that can get a young, fresh, NON hooker will go for that I am thinking.
.............................. .........................I found a hooker on there that still is a hooker, doesn't have a job and is relying on me 100% for everything other than the money she brings in from her regular customers, I get to see her a few times a month and in return I pay her $4000 a month.
Quote:
You want to be a sugar baby?
Lost the fucking hooker attitude and want to fly.
Quote:
.............................. ..I do not give an allowance for so many visits. That is a hooker on retainer. I have one that I call my lawyer and he fucks me every month right on time.

If those are what you are looking for then call it something else other than a sugar baby and stop corrupting the definition. Call it you are looking for a hooker on retainer...................... .
Quote:
Posting on a hooker site wont get you there.

.............................. ...You will also be my girl unless we discuss you being with someone else. (One of mine had a BF) You won't be a hooker, if you ever have been I want nothing to do with you.
Whore, what you meant to say was whore. It's what you want to say so say it and OWN it.

I have a whole series of posts on my blog about the word whore and whore-hating whore-mongers. I use it to take away any power angry people like you think it carries with it's utterance. It is as if you think calling whore a whore is going to break her. It isn't. So use whore or it's little sister hooker loud and proud. It is the badge that identifies people like you.

You're too easy to twist up. Not that I don't like doing it. I just don't have time today so I'm going to peace out on you, OK.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #116
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:

Whore, what you meant to say was whore. It's what you want to say so say it and OWN it.

I have a whole series of posts on my blog about the word whore and whore-hating whore-mongers. I use it to take away any power angry people like you think it carries with it's utterance. It is as if you think calling whore a whore is going to break her. It isn't. So use whore or it's little sister hooker loud and proud. It is the badge that identifies people like you.

You're too easy to twist up. Not that I don't like doing it. I just don't have time today so I'm going to peace out on you, OK.

You have issues
Whore, hooker, prostitute, provider. I really don't give a fuck what you call yourself.

Write what ever you want on your blog. It really doesn't matter to me. Not really sure why I am being attacked on a word and why you want to "twist me up" If you are confused about something then please PM me or ask for an explanation.

Well whore, or former whore. Good luck.

I am amazed you didnt have time to twist me up yet there you are picking my posts to find the word hooker
Old 07-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #117
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
You have issues
Whore, hooker, prostitute, provider. I really don't give a fuck what you call yourself.

Write what ever you want on your blog. It really doesn't matter to me. Not really sure why I am being attacked on a word and why you want to "twist me up" If you are confused about something then please PM me or ask for an explanation.

Well whore, or former whore. Good luck.

I am amazed you didnt have time to twist me up yet there you are picking my posts to find the word hooker
What are you so angry at? Someone on the Internet disagrees with you?1?

Thanks for the well wishes, but I got it .
Old 07-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #118
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Lol,
Angry?
Really?

I am confused as to why you are spending all your busy time on a simple thread on the internet.

Most certainly not angry. People disagree with me all the time. I certainly am not going to be angry with them. I pay them to do it.
I am not going to let a whore get me angry lol.

Glad you uh got it lol
Old 07-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #119
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Quote:
Quote:
Not really sure why I am being attacked

I have to agree with Olivia on this one, you do come across as mean, cranky, angry, bitchy, and degrading to women. Whether or not it's intentional, you have a bullshit attitude for some reason. I don't know how long it's been since you last saw your SB, but dang, lighten the load. This place can be friendly... if you would allow it to be as such. Throughout a majority of this thread, you have presented your opinion in an attacking manner. A piss-poor attitude is the biggest turn off, regardless of how much money a person has to pour on someone. Then again, maybe your SB finds it worth it to put up with you. I'm starting to believe you might have a decent amount of coin after all.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #120
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

PlesantSuprise - I like your style .

Quote:
Lol,
Angry?
Really?

I am confused as to why you are spending all your busy time on a simple thread on the internet.

Most certainly not angry. People disagree with me all the time. I certainly am not going to be angry with them. I pay them to do it.
I am not going to let a whore get me angry lol.

Glad you uh got it lol
I'm waiting was waiting on my roofer. Now I'm fixing to run some errands if you really want to know.

Then what's with the profanity all of a sudden?

So no, not letting a whore get you angry? True colors my little 6 friend.

Write back again with profanity and, yet another, just a whore comment to show us just how in control you really are. LOL.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women