Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #106
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You know that if Hillary had won then we would see the following from Tampon:

That's the spirit, let's look for more ways to blame Hillary for any and everything.

Why not blame Watergate on Hillary?

Next up, the Stock Market Crash on 9/15/2008 was Hillary's fault.

Could The Great Depression be far behind?
Actually, that's exactly what the Idiot Klan, errr, Clan would be doing if Hillary had been elected. And that's the kind of bellyaching we'll hear from you idiots 2016-24... If you don't all get blowed up by "Muzzies!"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:19 AM   #107
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I have offered up a solution...it is called reality. Listen up, the big boys that run this country want free trade and cheap labor. If you do not believe me look at the actual reality of wtf has happened. They get folks like you to support any and every war they need to accomplish those goals. There is nothing either you or I can do about it but try and make a living in that environment. That is the solution. Educate yourself to the actual reality and quit wasting your time with this fantasy illusion of democracy , nation building and border security. You vision of reality is a Berlin Wall and giving the government the power to watch your every move.
That's your solution? Wide open borders, stick our heads in the sand and accept what we have and don't question the government? How do we not loose freedoms then? That's how we got where we are now with such things as The Patriot Act.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:56 AM   #108
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
That's your solution? Wide open borders, stick our heads in the sand and accept what we have and don't question the government? How do we not loose freedoms then? That's how we got where we are now with such things as The Patriot Act.
The only reason he supports open borders is because he gets a steady supply of cheap labor to exploit when his builds his 3 million dollar luxury homes. Otherwise, I'm sure he doesn't care one bit about all the government dependent family members his workforce brings with them.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:59 AM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That's your solution?...

....That's how we got where we are now with such things as The Patriot Act.
That is not my solution....it is something called reality.

I said this country acts during crisis. 9/11 brought you The Patriot Act.

Politicians use crisis to push their agenda. So it is people like you sticking your heads in the sands after 9/11 and letting the government calm your fears by taking away your freedom is the problem with the stupid fucking Patriot Act . You are your own worst enemy....that is why I have made fun of you Tea types for years.

This is like Groundhog Day...the exact same irrational fear we had after 9/11. Could their be a terrorist attack on our soil....yes. Would it be a military success? No. But folks like you would then turn over your freedoms both in terms of economic and personal to the government. Then bitch about the debt and the personal freedoms you no longer have.

Quote:
Wide open borders, stick our heads in the sand and accept what we have and don't question the government? How do we not loose freedoms then? .
You lose freedom by being scared little bitches and not accessing threats properly. When you piss in your pants over ISIS , a threat not as worthy as a snake bite threat , then you concede freedoms to the government. You concede your economic freedom throwing 6 Trillion dollars invading Iraq and now you and others want even more war .... which gives the government even more power.

I want the American public to grow some balls and accept some dangers in life and quit conceding everything to the government.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:10 AM   #110
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The only reason he supports open borders is because he gets a steady supply of cheap labor to exploit when his builds his 3 million dollar luxury homes. Otherwise, I'm sure he doesn't care one bit about all the government dependent family members his workforce brings with them.
I support open borders because I am not a chicken shit, chicken hawk.... scared of competition.

I have never backed away from the fact that I am a Libertarian.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/libertarianism.html

Also, current libertarian political candidates recognize that you can't demolish a government as large as ours overnight, and that great care must be taken in dismantling it carefully. For example, libertarians believe in open borders, but unrestricted immigration now would attract in a huge mass of welfare clients, so most libertarians would start by abolishing welfare programs before opening the borders.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:50 AM   #111
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I support open borders because I am not a chicken shit, chicken hawk.... scared of competition.

I have never backed away from the fact that I am a Libertarian.

Also, current libertarian political candidates recognize that you can't demolish a government as large as ours overnight, and that great care must be taken in dismantling it carefully. For example, libertarians believe in open borders, but unrestricted immigration now would attract in a huge mass of welfare clients, so most libertarians would start by abolishing welfare programs before opening the borders.
OK - I could go along with starting off by abolishing welfare programs. My greatest concern is economic and not racist. Young, wealthy, healthy, and educated good looking young female immigrants would immensely help your country.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:08 PM   #112
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Abolish welfare?
Abolish most of the Government?
Eliminate Taxes?
Return to personal liberty and responsibility?
WTF has turned into a Teabilly!
Old 09-15-2014, 01:46 PM   #113
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default A Teabilly is a libertarian wanna be...

Quote:

Abolish welfare?
Abolish most of the Government?
Eliminate Taxes?
Return to personal liberty and responsibility?
WTF has turned into a Teabilly!
Refuse to stooge for the military-industrial complex
Reject conservative attempts to "legislate morality" with censorship, drug laws, and obnoxious Bible-thumping
Libertarians believe in open borders

A5. How do libertarians differ from "conservatives"?

For starters, by not being conservative. Most libertarians have no interest in returning to an idealized past. More generally, libertarians hold no belief for the right wing's rather overt militarist, racist, sexist, and authoritarian tendencies and reject conservative attempts to "legislate morality" with censorship, drug laws, and obnoxious Bible-thumping. Though libertarians believe in free-enterprise capitalism, we also refuse to stooge for the military-industrial complex as conservatives are wont to do.

You Teabillies haven't yet figured out that in order to lose weight , you have to stop eating Pixie Sticks and blaming your fat ass weight gain on liberals. They have plenty of problems without having to atone for your sins. Though libertarians and Teabillies have similar views on some things (just as libertarians overlap some views with liberals) it is comparable to a Lightening Bug thinking it is as powerful as Lightening. You are no different than liberals when it comes to spending money.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #114
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Nope.
If I must be a TeaBilly because I want lower taxes, increase the tax base or reduce the size of government then you can't be a libertarian if you have any views that are similar to the Tea Party such as those above. Therefor you are a TeaBilly.

If you can pigeon hole someone incorrectly based on assumptions then anyone can.

You assume someone wants war because they want a smaller less obtrusive government. It just isn't necessarily the case. You will continue to make the incorrect connections along the dots by assuming that having one conservative idea makes one a teabilly.

So, as a teabilly, how do you propose we undo the last 100 years of taxation, intervention, legislation of morality, establishment of the military industrial complex, loss of property rights and personal liberty? Anarchy?

We have several lifetimes of our out of control government fucking up everything from gun control to free enterprise by getting their grubby little hands on it. This has created a government run amok with corruption. They have some form of control in everything from the stock markets to education to supporting 1/2 the population. If we deregulate all of that where does it leave us as a country. You teabillies don't give any thought to the future or how we get out of this mess and leave a better country than we found it. You just want to open the doors and let anarchy sort things out. Where is your concern for the future?

What happens when the economy takes a hit because of TARP. The stock market is the next bubble to burst and it's because of government intervention in companies too big to fail. I was against TARP from the beginning exactly because of this. We would have been much better off letting GM go bankrupt and letting the brokerage houses default. Sure the pain would have been substantial but we would be in a real recovery now not one propped up by the government.

Large corporations are taking advantage of the cheap money and buying back their own stock at inflated prices and using that inflated price to overvalue their worth. We are printing money at a record pace and inflation is bound to catch up. Hell, government is counting on inflation catching up to reduce the deficit. Problem is with inflation comes higher interest rates. When the interest rates get too high these large corporations will start borrowing money from their shareholders by selling that stock at over valued prices. At some point, as there always is, there will be a reckoning. Government created that but now we will all have to deal with it.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:12 PM   #115
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

All you did in your cute lil Teabilly way was regurgitate what I said. Basically....We will take the easy way out until we can't......as we have for the last 100 years...i think since the beginning of time but why quibble with you? We only change as a country when we are in crisis mode. Nothing will change until the next crisis comes along.Even then probably not to either of our liking.

For some reason you think there is a solution to Death and Taxes. That is basically your question. What is the solution? There is no solution Grasshopper. Enjoy life or shoot yourself in the nuts is my motto......or you and SOTF can continue with this silly Tea Party , like a couple of junior high sweethearts. All I have tried to do is speed you two's learning curve into reality.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:53 AM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Where's Odumbo getting this money from?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
... along the same line:

Quote:
Cost of educating new class of illegal immigrant minors estimated at over $760M
By Dan SpringerPublished September 02, 2014

A new report puts the price of educating the thousands of illegal immigrant children who recently crossed into the U.S. at a whopping $761 million this school year -- as some school systems push for the feds to pick up the tab.

The estimate comes from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), which issued a report on the 37,000 “unaccompanied minors” – who mainly are from Central America – after analyzing data from the Department of Health and Human Services and education funding formulas in all 50 states.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...-at-over-760m/

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:40 AM   #117
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
All you did in your cute lil Teabilly way was regurgitate what I said. So that makes you a teabilly and a hypocrite. The two things you seem to despise most. No wonder you're all doom and gloom with no answers.
Basically....We will take the easy way out until we can't......as we have for the last 100 years...i think since the beginning of time but why quibble with you? We only change as a country when we are in crisis mode. Nothing will change until the next crisis comes along.Even then probably not to either of our liking.

For some reason you think there is a solution to Death and Taxes. That is basically your question. What is the solution? There is no solution Grasshopper. Enjoy life or shoot yourself in the nuts is my motto......or you and SOTF can continue with this silly Tea Party , like a couple of junior high sweethearts. All I have tried to do is speed you two's learning curve into reality.

You forgot Hookers...Death, Taxes and Hookers.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:01 AM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

... along the same line:

[/COLOR]
Counterpoint.

Quote:
libertarians would start by abolishing welfare programs before opening the borders.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:09 AM   #119
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So that makes you a teabilly and a hypocrite. The two things you seem to despise most. No wonder you're all doom and gloom with no answers

Doom and Gloom? No solutions? Me? I gave you the key to life Live like you were dying! Me, I'm moving at some point, not to Israel like that slave fucking JL but somewhere more lawless.

As far as being a Teabilly, you can call me what you want....wishful thinking on your part but hey I can see why you'd want more brain power on that side of the fence!

Quote:

You forgot Hookers...Death, Taxes and Hookers.
Hookers are like air, I may fail to mention them but they are in my every breath!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 12:46 PM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You assume someone wants war because they want a smaller less obtrusive government. It just isn't necessarily the case. You will continue to make the incorrect connections along the dots by assuming that having one conservative idea makes one a teabilly.

Calling for a preemptive war with Muslim countries is wanting war, no matter how you try and spin it.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also I have provided a link
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/libertarianism.html showing you the difference between libertarians and conservatives and liberals. What would you classify yourself as being? Are you not in the Tea Turkey camp? If not , just which camp are you in?

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women