Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2019, 10:34 PM   #106
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The question was pretty simple...but he could not provide an answer at any time today. Somebody posted some biased article about chicken pluckers. Hardly relevant to my question. Field work is not the same as fowl processing in these fowl times.
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:34 PM   #107
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your equivocation doesn't change the fact that Cesar Chavez was the American field worker competing with illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your very dwarfed intellectual grasp?

Your "white" qualifier is racist bullshit.

Furthermore, Chavez's struggle with illegals echoed Samuel Gompers' exact sentiments from a century earlier. So, your "time qualifier" is equally bullshit.

Coretta Scott King argued exactly the same thing as Samuel Gompers and Cesar Chavez, and their credibility as subject matter experts trumps yours every damn day of the week.
was

I agree that Chavez was a field worker
Old 08-14-2019, 10:41 PM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
The question was pretty simple...but he could not provide an answer at any time today. Somebody posted some biased article about chicken pluckers. Hardly relevant to my question. Field work is not the same as fowl processing in these fowl times.
You were definitively answered. It's hardly relevant that you demonstrated that you cannot handle truth and facts.

Quote:
was
I agree that Chavez was a field worker
Chavez was an AMERICAN agricultural worker who struggled to keep illegals from driving down wages for American workers.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:49 PM   #109
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
But Odumbo says you'd be a disingenuous liar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxPWXIqC6U
How so? I think if he were here today, he’d remind everyone that it’s an intergalactic offense to hijack a thread more than once,

And did you actually dredge up the classic marathon ass whipping handed out on the Coretta Scott King quote?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(I knew it ... you are jealous of all the conspiracy meltdown attention oeb and his vigorously ignored sidekick are getting. How sweet! )
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:50 PM   #110
matchingmole
Valued Poster

He was a field worker
He is not a field worker

See any difference?

It is relevant that you can't provide any truth or facts to back up your theory.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:56 PM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How so? I think if he were here today, he’d remind everyone that it’s an intergalactic offense to hijack a thread more than once,

And did you actually dredge up the classic marathon ass whipping handed out on the Coretta Scott King quote?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(I knew it ... you are jealous of all the conspiracy meltdown attention oeb and his vigorously ignored sidekick are getting. How sweet! )
Coretta Scott King has greater credibility than your uninformed opinion.

Quote:
He was a field worker
He is not a field worker
See any difference?
It is relevant that you can't provide any truth or facts to back up your theory.
You have failed to post substantive proof that Cesar Chavez's passing changed the economic reality of illegals driving down wages for American workers.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:56 PM   #112
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Will Ramses III be golfing in Thebes this September?
Old 08-14-2019, 10:57 PM   #113
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Coretta Scott King has greater credibility than your uninformed opinion.

You have failed to post substantive proof that Cesar Chavez's passing changed the economic reality of illegals driving down wages for American workers.
No wonder...I didn't try to prove that.. Your proof that US citizens are clamoring to work picking vegetable is somewhat lacking....one could say non existent Chavez was an American citizen...no debate about that
Old 08-14-2019, 10:58 PM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No wonder...I didn't try to prove that

Old 08-14-2019, 11:06 PM   #115
matchingmole
Valued Poster

No wonder...I didn't try to prove that.. Your proof that US citizens are clamoring to work picking vegetables is somewhat lacking....one could say non existent Chavez was an American citizen...no debate about that
Old 08-14-2019, 11:09 PM   #116
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
No wonder...I didn't try to prove that.. Your proof that US citizens are clamoring to work picking vegetables is somewhat lacking....one could say non existent Chavez was an American citizen...no debate about that

Chavez and King were anti-illegal immigration. Are you?

the world awaits your reply.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:16 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You wanted an example of an American agricultural worker struggling against the depressed wages caused by head-to-head competition with illegals, and I fucking gave you that example -- then you duplicitously moved the goal posts and disingenuously pretend you weren't answered.

But everyone here can see you're being dishonest and lying.

Now you proffer more straw man bullshit about Americans "clamoring" for low paying agricultural work when it was explained in great detail to your duplicitous self that illegals have made such work unprofitable for Americans to compete in that industry.

It remains that YOU have substantively FAILED to disprove the ECON 101 fundamental law of supply and demand: too much exploitable labor in the labor market drives down the costs (i.e., wages) of labor. Hence, a surfeit of illegal labor has a negative impact on the wages of American workers.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:30 AM   #118
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Chavez and King were anti-illegal immigration. Are you?

the world awaits your reply.

I would prefer that there were no illegal immigrants here at all...from any countries.I agree with Chavez and King .Pakistanis aren't picking our crops.neither are US born citizens. Many second generation migrants (from Latin American Countries) don't want to do that work either. I saw a Show..Mythbusters or something where the host a fairly young dude tried to pick oranges for three days...he never made it past the first..Could not hack it.
The bigger question is how could US agriculture stay in business if citizens were compensated at a rate to make working in the fields viable.If workers were paid an attractive wage....how much would the prices go up. So much that the US growers couldn't compete...and we would have to import from Chile, Argentina or China. The US growers have made profits by exploiting desperate illegal aliens. They should not hire illegals
Old 08-15-2019, 12:37 AM   #119
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
You wanted an example of an American agricultural worker struggling against the depressed wages caused by head-to-head competition with illegals, and I fucking gave you that example -- then you duplicitously moved the goal posts and disingenuously pretend you weren't answered.

But everyone here can see you're being dishonest and lying.

Now you proffer more straw man bullshit about Americans "clamoring" for low paying agricultural work when it was explained in great detail to your duplicitous self that illegals have made such work unprofitable for Americans to compete in that industry.

It remains that YOU have substantively FAILED to disprove the ECON 101 fundamental law of supply and demand: too much exploitable labor in the labor market drives down the costs (i.e., wages) of labor. Hence, a surfeit of illegal labor has a negative impact on the wages of American workers.
I wasn't trying to disprove that....
Old 08-15-2019, 05:51 AM   #120
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Again, plain and simple its a bullshit fallacy to claim there are no US citizens that would do the various jobs. Almost no sectors are majority illegals or even immigrants in general. Thus any illegal working would in essence be displacing a job a US legal citizen or immigrant might do. Simple logic folks.

https://cis.org/Report/There-Are-No-...ricans-Wont-Do

Quote:
If immigrants "do jobs that Americans won't do", we should be able to identify occupations in which the workers are nearly all foreign-born. However, among the 474 separate occupations defined by the Department of Commerce, we find only a handful of majority-immigrant occupations, and none completely dominated by immigrants (legal or illegal). Furthermore, in none of the 474 occupations do illegal immigrants constitute a majority of workers.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women