Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-05-2013, 06:14 AM   #106
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default All day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I can do this all day...pretty soon he'll realize it.
You do it all day. You are up to 11,000 posts. Sometimes I thing you are like the imposters on the dating sites that send you emails but the site won't allow you to transmit any info that would allow you to actually meet. It makes for many posts but accomplishes nothing. I've realized who you are. I don't mind you always having the last say. It makes you happy. BTW, I have given my lawyer and my broker gifts. I consider it a kindness for keeping me rich. I'm sure you have never left a server a tip either. After all, the restaurant pays them enough to serve you. They must be overpaid. Oh wait, in London don't they automatically add a tip to the bill. I don't live there so I don't know. Lastly, I have tipped a server 1 cent just to show that I understand the extra is for good service and that they didn't provide it. When someone goes above and beyond, why not show appreciation. I don't give every provider gifts.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #107
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinz5710 View Post
You do it all day. You are up to 11,000 posts. Sometimes I thing you are like the imposters on the dating sites that send you emails but the site won't allow you to transmit any info that would allow you to actually meet. It makes for many posts but accomplishes nothing. I've realized who you are. I don't mind you always having the last say. It makes you happy. BTW, I have given my lawyer and my broker gifts. I consider it a kindness for keeping me rich. I'm sure you have never left a server a tip either. After all, the restaurant pays them enough to serve you. They must be overpaid. Oh wait, in London don't they automatically add a tip to the bill. I don't live there so I don't know. Lastly, I have tipped a server 1 cent just to show that I understand the extra is for good service and that they didn't provide it. When someone goes above and beyond, why not show appreciation. I don't give every provider gifts.
You just illustrated four things...

1. You have a lot of experience with dating sites...how'd that work out for you?
2. Rich people are idiots, and have no concept of how the rest of the world lives.
3. You have no idea how tips at a restaurant work, and who all your penny tip just fucked over.
4. You have no idea where I live or what my relationship status is.

See folks? Now you begin to see the problem with this forum...claim to be high and mighty...claim to be hobbying in a different caliber than the rest of society...the second you start believing your shit, you lose touch with reality...
Old 11-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #108
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I mean, just to keep your world view in order, we should treat all women like cum depositories, correct?
1000000000% correct!!!

This after all a business not some friendship forged over years of trials and tribulations.

And if you think the hooker is your friend stop paying her and see what happens..
Old 11-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #109
John Bull
Valued Poster

This thread has degenerated into a two man bullshit session. If something new doesn't happen pretty quickly, the thread is going to be closed. How about that?
Old 11-06-2013, 05:57 AM   #110
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Are we supposed to care?
Old 11-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #111
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
This thread has degenerated into a two man bullshit session. If something new doesn't happen pretty quickly, the thread is going to be closed. How about that?

It seems so much on this board has turned in to a double ended bullshit session.

I try to read the boards so I can always stay on my toes and see how both men and providers enjoying the hobby along with what's going wrong so I can avoid it..

Filtering through all of the nonsense is just ridiculous and time consuming. It serves no productive purpose.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #112
John Bull
Valued Poster

Yes, Wakeup, I'd care if I were you. After all, one of the two is you. LMAO
Old 11-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #113
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

So...you're assuming that I care that this thread gets locked? Interesting...
Old 11-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #114
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Assumptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
You just illustrated four things...

1. You have a lot of experience with dating sites...how'd that work out for you?
2. Rich people are idiots, and have no concept of how the rest of the world lives.
3. You have no idea how tips at a restaurant work, and who all your penny tip just fucked over.
4. You have no idea where I live or what my relationship status is.

See folks? Now you begin to see the problem with this forum...claim to be high and mighty...claim to be hobbying in a different caliber than the rest of society...the second you start believing your shit, you lose touch with reality...
You just illustrated who you are.
1. I don't have a great deal of experience with dating sites. I was on one once.
2. Rich people often become rich because they aren't idiots and they have an excellent idea how the world really works.
3. Tips are picked up by the server and are rarely put in to a big pot to be divided equally. Poor service should equal a poor tip. I don't ever punish the cook for a bad server nor do I punish the server for bad food.
4. I don't know much about you because you are purposely obscure.
5 You think you know everything about everything which reminds me of an old saying. "He who thinks they know everything about everything knows the least!"

What makes you think I'm so rich? What makes you think you know much about me at all? We are pretty much in the dark about each other except that I don't live on this board nor do I attempt to antagonize anyone here. I think you have proven that you enjoy a good banter and that you must have the last word. Go ahead have it. Enjoy yourself. The ladies you call whores read it occasionally and know how you think.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #115
John Bull
Valued Poster

Since several have indicated that this thread no longer serves a purpose, it is now closed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women