Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 09:29 AM   #106
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

TRUMP DIDN'T FIRE MCCABLE! TRUMP LISTENED TO THE FBI AGENTS/EMPLOYEES and LET SESSIONS HANDLE IT ... LIKE A GOOD CEO DOES!

Trump put pressure on Sessions to fire him. Trump put pressure on the IG to come up with an excuse to fire him. Wtf do you think all those tweets are for?

Trump did the same dog and pony show with Comey.

He is now trying to do it with Muller.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:53 AM   #107
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Lying is lying, whether it's Flynn or McCabe. Or do you follow the Animal House standard - in the swamp everyone lies, but some liars are more equal than others?
No shit lusty liar.
What standards do you have? The same as your liar in chief?
The guy with 47% of his on the record statements (fact checked) as false or pants on fire? And 22% as mostly false?
Yes, lying is lying.
You seem to think one of the biggest liars there is is going to drain the swamp.

All he does is drain the white house he filled.

And instead of posting real links, you quote the barley boy and his non-linked bullshit.
Your posts are as factual and unbiased as usual (HS).

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I guess this is a test for liberals. On one hand McCabe was going after Trump which they heartily approve of but on the other hand, McCabe lied. That is one thing that you don't do in the FBI. Day one of Quantico is to never be fast and easy with the truth (what is the meaning of the word "is" is for example). McCabe did not reveal (a lie of omission) that he knew the judge who issued the FISA warrant personally. If fact, McCabe among other worked at hiding the relationship. When asked, McCabe lied. McCabe's wife took money from the Clinton campaign for her own campaign. That was not volunteered either. Maybe losing his pension (valued at over 1 million dollars) seems a bit harsh but he violated the one big rule at the FBI. He violated other things. He used his position as a sniper nest to take shots at people including Trump. He abused his authority and he used the FBI to abuse the rights of citizens where you agree with them or not. Take out the Trump narrative and McCabe is the biggest, baddest boogie man that liberals have always feared; a man with a badge targeting citizens for personal issues. Allan Dershowitz was on FOX News last night with a conservative, a couple of civil libertarians, a former FBI agent, and a liberal; they all agreed, McCabe had to go and his firing at this point was justified. The FBI agent was pondering why it didn't occur sooner. Maybe Sessions was waiting for McCabe to come forward of his own volition to make amends. I guess McCabe thought he was like Lois Lerner and untouchable.
We also got the emails yesterday connecting McCabe to Strzok/Page and Judge Contreras. We're beginning to see how the cancer has metastasized.
The latest, a Wisconsin democrat is wanting to hire McCabe to help him get his pension. Interfering with the internals of the FBI...democrats have no good sense of decorum.

Your professed liberal has to make a decision now; are the truly a liberal who values free speech and association and an honest law enforcement apparatus or are they just a hack who will do or say anything to overturn Trump who was legally and constitutionally elected to the White House?
What a bunch of shit. Any links for any of your claims?
The report from the IG hasn't been released yet. The reason for firing him, as given by people briefed on the report. are shown below.

According to the NYT,

"The inspector general’s report faults Mr. McCabe for his lack of candor in interviews with internal investigators. The report has not been released, but people briefed on it say the allegations revolve around disclosures to The Wall Street Journal, which reported in October 2016 a dispute between the F.B.I. and the Justice Department over how to proceed in an investigation into the Clinton family’s foundation.

Mr. McCabe, working through the F.B.I. press office, authorized a spokesman and a bureau lawyer to speak with The Journal in order to rebut allegations that Mr. McCabe had slowed down the Clinton Foundation investigation. To the contrary, the article ultimately noted, Mr. McCabe had insisted that his agents had the authority to investigate the foundation, even if the Justice Department refused to authorize grand jury subpoenas."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/16/u...www.google.com

Your posted information about the campaign for his wife is almost completely false.

"In 2015, Dr. Jill McCabe, a pediatrician, was recruited to run for one of the 40 seats in the Virginia's Republican-controlled Senate by Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who co-chaired Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign and chaired Hillary Clinton's unsuccessful 2008 run for president.

According to the Wall Street Journal, which broke the story, McAuliffe and other Virginia Democrats met with McCabe and her husband, Andrew, on March 7, 2015, to urge her to run as part of an effort to take back the Senate.

At the time, Andrew McCabe was assistant director of the FBI's field office in Washington and had focused much of his career on terrorism.

The FBI released a statement that Andrew McCabe "consulted with top FBI headquarters and field office ethics officers for guidance, including briefings on the Hatch Act, to prevent against any actual or potential conflict-of-interest, in the event she decided to go forward."

Based on that advice, the FBI said, when Dr. McCabe chose to run, Andrew "McCabe and FBI lawyers implemented a system of recusal from all FBI investigative matters involving Virginia politics, a process followed for the remainder of her campaign. During the campaign, he played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind."

News that Clinton was using a private email account in violation of federal record-keeping requirements, broke March 2, 2015.

McCabe announced her candidacy 10 days later on March 12, 2015.

That July, the FBI was called in to begin a criminal investigation into the use of Clinton's private server at her home in New York. And that same month, Andrew McCabe was promoted to associate deputy director, the third in command at the FBI. He moved to FBI headquarters in September.

Not surprisingly, both McAuliffe, through his political action committee, and the state Democratic Party, donated to Dr. McCabe's campaign.

On Oct. 1, 27 and 29, McAuliffe's PAC, Common Good VA, gave Dr. McCabe's campaign a total of $450,000. (An additional $17,500 had been given earlier). The Democratic Party of Virginia spent $207,788 on Sept. 30 and Oct. 22 for mailings on her behalf. That would amount to 40 percent of the $1.7 million spent by the campaign.

Two other Democrats running for Senate seats, Jeremy Pike and Dan Gecker, got larger amounts from McAuliffe's PAC."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ation-fbi-spo/
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:14 AM   #108
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
No shit lusty liar.
The guy with 47% of his on the record statements (fact checked) as false or pants on fire? And 22% as mostly false?
Yes, lying is lying.
You seem to think one of the biggest liars there is is going to drain the swamp.

All he does is drain the white house he filled.

And instead of posting real links, you quote the barley boy and his non-linked bullshit.
Your posts are as factual and unbiased as usual (HS).

What a bunch of shit. Any links for any of your claims?
The report from the IG hasn't been released yet. The reason for firing him, as given by people briefed on the report. are shown below.

According to the NYT,

"The inspector general’s report faults Mr. McCabe for his lack of candor in interviews with internal investigators. The report has not been released, but people briefed on it say the allegations revolve around disclosures to The Wall Street Journal, which reported in October 2016 a dispute between the F.B.I. and the Justice Department over how to proceed in an investigation into the Clinton family’s foundation.

Mr. McCabe, working through the F.B.I. press office, authorized a spokesman and a bureau lawyer to speak with The Journal in order to rebut allegations that Mr. McCabe had slowed down the Clinton Foundation investigation. To the contrary, the article ultimately noted, Mr. McCabe had insisted that his agents had the authority to investigate the foundation, even if the Justice Department refused to authorize grand jury subpoenas."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/16/u...www.google.com

Your posted information about the campaign for his wife is almost completely false.

"In 2015, Dr. Jill McCabe, a pediatrician, was recruited to run for one of the 40 seats in the Virginia's Republican-controlled Senate by Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who co-chaired Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign and chaired Hillary Clinton's unsuccessful 2008 run for president.

According to the Wall Street Journal, which broke the story, McAuliffe and other Virginia Democrats met with McCabe and her husband, Andrew, on March 7, 2015, to urge her to run as part of an effort to take back the Senate.

At the time, Andrew McCabe was assistant director of the FBI's field office in Washington and had focused much of his career on terrorism.

The FBI released a statement that Andrew McCabe "consulted with top FBI headquarters and field office ethics officers for guidance, including briefings on the Hatch Act, to prevent against any actual or potential conflict-of-interest, in the event she decided to go forward."

Based on that advice, the FBI said, when Dr. McCabe chose to run, Andrew "McCabe and FBI lawyers implemented a system of recusal from all FBI investigative matters involving Virginia politics, a process followed for the remainder of her campaign. During the campaign, he played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind."

News that Clinton was using a private email account in violation of federal record-keeping requirements, broke March 2, 2015.

McCabe announced her candidacy 10 days later on March 12, 2015.

That July, the FBI was called in to begin a criminal investigation into the use of Clinton's private server at her home in New York. And that same month, Andrew McCabe was promoted to associate deputy director, the third in command at the FBI. He moved to FBI headquarters in September.

Not surprisingly, both McAuliffe, through his political action committee, and the state Democratic Party, donated to Dr. McCabe's campaign.

On Oct. 1, 27 and 29, McAuliffe's PAC, Common Good VA, gave Dr. McCabe's campaign a total of $450,000. (An additional $17,500 had been given earlier). The Democratic Party of Virginia spent $207,788 on Sept. 30 and Oct. 22 for mailings on her behalf. That would amount to 40 percent of the $1.7 million spent by the campaign.

Two other Democrats running for Senate seats, Jeremy Pike and Dan Gecker, got larger amounts from McAuliffe's PAC."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ation-fbi-spo/
They wont debate you on facts. I gave that up in here a long time ago. A big portion of the TrumPutin people in here are phony hypocrites. This is a platform for them to Shout what they want. They are to scared to do it in Real Life. Cowards and pretty stupid or gullible
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:17 AM   #109
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
They wont debate you on facts.
You mean YOUR FACTS and MUNCHIE'S FACTS?

I can imagine, Mr. LEED!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:19 AM   #110
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

I can imagine, Mr. LEED!
Aren't you the same Lexy Liar that is trying to talk circles around the lie that Flynn pleads not guilty?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:22 AM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Maybe you all need to quite listening to the drive by media, McCabe wasn't fired for you think/want/pilitical reasins in order to blame Trump.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...t%20270%20days
Wonder why McCabe can not do as Jeff Sessions?

Sessions could argue he misremembered events or perceived his response in a different way, making any contradictions unintentional, some experts said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:23 AM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Aren't you the same Lexy Liar that is trying to talk circles around the lie that Flynn pleads not guilty?
Mr. LEED? Aren't you supposed to be in church LISTENING?

Or does that explain your nonsensical post above?
Old 03-18-2018, 10:35 AM   #113
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Mr. LEED? Aren't you supposed to be in church LISTENING?

Or does that explain your nonsensical post above?
Has Flynn change his GUILTY plea?

bambino says he has and you seem to imply he will but we can not get a square answer from you, you just keep going round n round.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:04 AM   #114
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Has Flynn change his GUILTY plea?
What?

Do you mean "changed"?

I think I just figured out why you don't understand my posts.

Or are you pretending to be ignorant?

So where did I post he has changed his plea?

BTW: Since you're a legal scholar and all ....

.. are you familiar with 28 USC § 2255?

And when I say "familiar" I mean from a practicing point of view!

Not one of your outdated, nonrelevant copy and pastes!

Did you not want to post about Flynn in the Flynn thread any more?

Or would you "feel" more comfortable trying to avoid discussing McCabe and his bribed spouse, who just lost their "pension" ... because McCabe LIED ... to FEDERAL AGENTS.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:07 AM   #115
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

They're facts until you prove them to be otherwise. Or someone else does it that is. It won't be you.
Your "facts" are like north Korean Won. They only have value one place and are basically worthless elsewhere.
After seeing what you consider to be facts and what you don't accept as facts, your lack of education or inability to use what your parents wasted their money on is all too apparent.

Burden of proof, right douche-bag?
Quote:

I can imagine, Mr. LEED!
Old 03-18-2018, 11:13 AM   #116
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
and you seem to imply he will but we can not get a square answer from you, you just keep going round n round.

Quote:

I said you implied he will but that I can't seem to get a square answer from you in this regard.

And you never will because then we could go back and say you were wrong.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:18 AM   #117
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Maybe you all need to quite listening to the drive by media, McCabe wasn't fired for you think/want/pilitical reasins in order to blame Trump.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...t%20270%20days
Extract head from ass.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:44 AM   #118
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
What?

Do you mean "changed"?

I think I just figured out why you don't understand my posts.

Or are you pretending to be ignorant?

BTW: Since you're a legal scholar and all ....

.. are you familiar with 28 USC § 2255?
BTW: Since you're not a legal scholar (and you've proven you don't know the basics),
are you familiar with 28 USC § 2255? No, you're not by your own "standards".

And when I say "familiar" I mean from a practicing point of view!

Not one of your outdated, nonrelevant copy and pastes!

Did you not want to post about Flynn in the Flynn thread any more?

Or would you "feel" more comfortable trying to avoid discussing McCabe and his bribed spouse, who just lost their "pension" ... because McCabe LIED ... to FEDERAL AGENTS.
"Bribed" spouse? You "feel" comfortable discussing legal issues because of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
This all from the guy who doesn't know what burden of proof is and when the different types apply is talking shit about legal issues and whether outside material is irrelevant or outdated. What a farce.
Not knowing the basics removes any claim to advanced knowledge or assessing someone else's skill set.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:52 AM   #119
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
No shit lusty liar.

Yes, lying is lying.
Flynn and McCabe were both accused of lying under oath to the FBI. That sounds sort of equivalent to me. At this point we don't know the exact nature of their alleged lies, other than what is speculated in the fake news media. Ergo, there is no basis to argue one liar deserves to be locked up while the other is the victim of a political hit job. Nevertheless, both snitchy and missed dick defend McCabe and condemn Flynn, in lib-retarded knee-jerk fashion. That's an obvious double standard.

Get it now, munchkin?

As for Trumpy, we'll see what happens if he talks to Mueller under oath. In the meantime, yes... it will take a skillful prevaricator to drain a swamp full of congenital liars. It's called beating them at their own game. How do you think hildebeest lost?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:08 PM   #120
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Not surprisingly? Of course, it wasn't surprising for hildebeest's former national campaign manager to act to protect the DNC's carefully cultivated "investment" in the spouse of the guy in charge of the FBI investigation into the DNC's presumed 2016 Presidential candidate!

NO SHIT it wasn't surprising!

Wonder what the pillow talk was like in the McCabe household circa 2015-16?

Andy: How was your day, hon?

Jill: Fantastic! Just received another fat check from hildebeest's ex-campaign chief today. Now I can run lots of negative ads against my creepy GOP opponent. How was your day?

Andy: Ditto! We gave immunity to all of hildebeest's top aides and promised we wouldn't prosecute anyone for deleting 30,000 emails and smashing her hard drives and blackberry to bits with a hammer.

Jill: Wow! Sounds like they owe us big-time! I will call Terry tomorrow and let him know we expect another big DNC check asap!
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women