Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-17-2013, 12:09 AM   #106
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196260
My ECCIE Reviews

Or...rather, should I count YOU in?

*heh*
Old 09-17-2013, 12:24 AM   #107
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatk View Post
Thank you for this post.

I've been deluding myself up until now.

I'm thinking this is likely what most providers think about us... hobbyists.

I always looked at this "hobby" as a business transaction. And I always felt that in whatever way that it was somewhat mutually beneficial. But now I see why the term "tricks" exist in this world.

You providers really do see us this way don't you?

Pathetic men that couldn't possibly get a woman without paying them.

I'll say this... and then I think I may never come here again.

I can't speak to other guys on this board, but I came here for a reason that has nothing to do with not having "game" or anything like that. Hell maybe I don't have "game" but I don't really care one way or another.

I'm also not successful to the point that I can "pay for the company of a number of gorgeous women." ..... maybe once or twice a month if I'm lucky.

I started doing this because of circumstances that I'll not go into... but suffice to say it was me seeking relief from pain. A pain that couldn't handle the complication of another relationship... nothing more.

I suspect there are a lot of guys here in similar situations.

Thank you though for making clear what my foolish notions had clouded.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I never meant to imply that anyone without game is pathetic. I was stereotyping to a degree. Approximately 95% of my clients are married, and married for quite a number of years. When's the last time they were in the dating world? Twenty plus years ago. They wouldn't know how to pick up a chick in the bar even if she was wearing a "I love to fuck" t-shirt. Pathetic? Nope, just *really* out of practice. Hell, I'm recently divorced and really out of practice - that's more than half the reason I do this!

Being able to pay for a gorgeous woman even once a month is a helluva lot better than most are doing in this economy.

Seeking relief from pain eludes to loss of a loved one. If that's the case, then hobbying makes perfect sense.

My whole fucking point has been this: can't we all just try to be a little fucking nicer to each other?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:28 AM   #108
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I saw this written somewhere and felt it was appropriate to put here:

The hateful do not provide insight to the identity of others. People learn from each other when they struggle together. Don't listen to rumors, look closely at your relationships instead. What you are to some is what you are to others.

With that being said, negativity breeds negativity. I don't know about you guys, but I'm a nympho and all this hateful bashing on the forum has all but killed my libido. Can't we all just kick back and enjoy the earthly delights together?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:31 AM   #109
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmark View Post
Ladies, you should also remember the cardinal rule in business - THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT (even when you know the sonofabitch is dead fucking wrong).
I said this in a PM to MagicMark (here I go again, bending the rules and quoting myself) but I felt it was worth repeating. The customers being assholes is actually very rare. The original post is about customers being assholes here and pussy cats BCD, but the discussion has morphed a bit since then (sorry Scarlett, we bruised your baby)...but I digress.

I'll give you the customer always being right (because why not?) but I won't give you that these boys are all customers. Some of these posters are more akin to snot-nosed teenagers walking into a place of business, knocking some shit over, stealing a tube of lipstick then writing a shitty Yelp review about rude sales associates. Sure, they MIGHT be potential customers, but I can't walk into Neiman's in cutoffs and flip-flops, light up a cigarette, and start cussing on my phone without being kicked out...even if I had an AmEx in my pocket and considered buying a shoe-lace. Fuck that noise.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #110
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
I said this in a PM to MagicMark (here I go again, bending the rules and quoting myself) but I felt it was worth repeating. The customers being assholes is actually very rare. The original post is about customers being assholes here and pussy cats BCD, but the discussion has morphed a bit since then (sorry Scarlett, we bruised your baby)...but I digress.

I'll give you the customer always being right (because why not?) but I won't give you that these boys are all customers. Some of these posters are more akin to snot-nosed teenagers walking into a place of business, knocking some shit over, stealing a tube of lipstick then writing a shitty Yelp review about snotty sales associates. Sure, they MIGHT be potential customers, but I can't walk into Neiman's in cutoffs and flip-flops, light up a cigarette, and start cussing on my phone without being kicked out...even if I had an AmEx in my pocket and considered buying a shoe-lace. Fuck that noise.
+1

Most, well 99% of them have been fantastic in person.

And please tell me if I'm wrong, (and I guess back to OP's question) but how can guys be total d-bags on the forum, but nice and friendly to your face? It makes you wonder which part of them is really who they are and how they are. And, also, what I wish a lot of the guys here would realize is when they try to book an appointment with a girl, we DO go back and look at not only your reviews, but what you post on other parts of the forum as well as how you come off to other people. It's kinda the same as posting a bunch of really nasty pictures on your Facebook profile and expecting for your prospective employer to not see it (just an example).
Old 09-17-2013, 01:13 AM   #111
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Except this applicant has 500 choices besides you , and 500 more over the 2-4 yrs . You are still operating a business . And if Neiman's chased away it's potiental customers , they likely would just go to one of the competitors like Macy's . Now Neiman's is making money , but not as much as Macy's . They can go along good for a while , but by the 4 yr mark , Macy's has drawn most of the customer base it's way . Neiman's business in decline , not selling product , laying off employees , has real issues with taking care of business on the customer service front . By this time a bunch more competitors come into town . Macy's is stil whooping Neiman's ass , when all of a sudden all these new little upstarts begin to take even more of Neiman's customers . Suddenly Neiman's realizes that it's no longer operating in a efficient manner , and they are not pulling in any profits . They struggle and put up a valiant fight , but eventually have to close the doors .

So I'm kinda left to wonder if Neiman's , might have been able to avoid any wrong moves ? I don't know , maybe treated their business a little more business like ?
Old 09-17-2013, 01:18 AM   #112
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Your argument is invalid. The people who shop at Neiman's think that Macy's is old, fat, and ugly. You're throwing me softballs, man.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #113
rockerrick
Account Disabled

No the customers think both are , but they go to the more popular store with better customer service .
Old 09-17-2013, 06:36 AM   #114
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

But neimans customer service is stellar for the customers it deems to be its base. And the customers it's not so keen on keeping or getting is a small percentage of desired base, so neimans continues to do fine. Neimans also makes a decision that it might not want to be the largest store in town, but makes a responsible decision as ro the scope and scale of its business and continues to thrive. Just in keeping with the department s ale analogy. Which of course we are not. Whether or not a lady refuses to see a client or clients depends on many things, primarily what her financial goals are. And is she meeting them. At the end of the day, the main criteria for running a good business is are you meeting your fiscal goals. I have other revenue streams, so I have modest financial goals as far as this goes. Put another way, I like to keep my business small, not every business has empire as its goal, doesn't necessarily make it a bad business, just a smaller one.

Just for a the record, I didn't call anyone a chimp. What I said was more specific. I said some of the comments on this board by a handful of people would lead one to believe that they had the empathetic skills of a particularly intelligent chimpanzee. Was a commentary on the lack or just plain disregard for basic social skills on here. Unfortunately, those few can sometimes dominate the culture on this board as the mature gentlemen are too mature to deal with it. However, the don't seem to dominate spot requests, as most gentlem don't seem to like the negativity either. They just don't speak up on here.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #115
movin on
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

...Just think about how much communication is different with a text message compared to talking?...
Old 09-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #116
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
Some of these posters are more akin to snot-nosed teenagers walking into a place of business, knocking some shit over, stealing a tube of lipstick then writing a shitty Yelp review about rude sales associates. Sure, they MIGHT be potential customers, but I can't walk into Neiman's in cutoffs and flip-flops, light up a cigarette, and start cussing on my phone without being kicked out...even if I had an AmEx in my pocket and considered buying a shoe-lace. Fuck that noise.
The difference is ECCIE coed isn't a place of business for mongers. It's an interactive movie theater. If it were a place of business the offended providers would be too busy attending to customers to have all this free time arguing and warning people to behave "Accordingly".

It's a joke that the current tiny population remaining here are being told they act like A-holes. From what I can tell these guys are extremely tame compared to one year ago although they don't all behave exactly how "Coed posting" providers would like them to.

If all mongers did march in step then the board would be nothing more than 100% petty ass kissing, disingenuous compliments and insincere flirtations usually distributed between "Coed providers". That's when you really start to hear crickets.

On the other hand I've witnessed many of you well behaved "Coed providers" get into extremely vicious and brutal cat fights between one another on the boards which are far nastier than anything any mongers could ever get away with dishing out.

Since logging on I haven't seen one single monger actually directly attacking one of you girls. We are however guilty of not caring whether or not you agree with our opinions on certain issues because we don't view you as BCD material. Being warned of blacklisting by girls a monger would never think to book is pretty silly.

One year ago however was a different story as the vitriol environment here was a complete turn off to both mongers and providers. Those self admitted instigators are nowhere to be seen.

What I do see going on here is a specific group of providers trying to groom a specific group of mongers who aren't remotely interested in that specific group of providers so said mongers simply don't give a shit about impressing anyone.

It is amusing to watch providers openly post "I won't book with mongers who post a certain way on the boards" especially when those very same providers such as the OP then contradict themselves and openly admit to booking with these very same Aholes only to find they are really pussycats in real life..

It appears most mongers posting here are far more interested in the providers who are not posting here although they are polite enough to not state as much.
As a result the providers hanging out posting and distributing blacklist warnings serve as board entertainment rather than "Lost Opportunity".

Unless a monger is actually directly attacking an individual or group or is being deliberately hurtful then there is nothing wrong with any opinion expressed.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:41 AM   #117
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
But neimans customer service is stellar for the customers it deems to be its base. And the customers it's not so keen on keeping or getting is a small percentage of desired base, so neimans continues to do fine. Neimans also makes a decision that it might not want to be the largest store in town, but makes a responsible decision as ro the scope and scale of its business and continues to thrive. Just in keeping with the department s ale analogy. Which of course we are not. Whether or not a lady refuses to see a client or clients depends on many things, primarily what her financial goals are. And is she meeting them. At the end of the day, the main criteria for running a good business is are you meeting your fiscal goals. I have other revenue streams, so I have modest financial goals as far as this goes. Put another way, I like to keep my business small, not every business has empire as its goal, doesn't necessarily make it a bad business, just a smaller one.

Just for a the record, I didn't call anyone a chimp. What I said was more specific. I said some of the comments on this board by a handful of people would lead one to believe that they had the empathetic skills of a particularly intelligent chimpanzee. Was a commentary on the lack or just plain disregard for basic social skills on here. Unfortunately, those few can sometimes dominate the culture on this board as the mature gentlemen are too mature to deal with it. However, the don't seem to dominate spot requests, as most gentlem don't seem to like the negativity either. They just don't speak up on here.
So why do you often travel to SA if business is to your expectations , and all you require ? I'll tell you why , because it's not ! And certainly it can dwindle the more you post in a insulting manner . You know exactly like you ladies are speaking of by hobbyist .
Old 09-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #118
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

CB-- I've seen several personal attacks on the forum, which were totally unrelated to the thread itself.

RR-- It's actually no one's business but the providers' how her business is doing. So maybe she really goes because it's a change of pace. Different clientele base, different places to go, things to do.

And no one take offense to me saying that it's no one's business, because it really isn't. People are allowed to set their own business goals and run it how they see fit--how it works for them. It may not always be the most "efficient" to others or be best for business, but it's their decision to make.

For me, even if this is my main source of income, I still have no desire, nor need to work every single day. And yes, just as you guys are particular about which girls you will see (for whatever personal reasons that may be), we (or at least I am, sorry to lump all you girls with me!) are just as particular about who we will see. And we should be allowed to. From what I've seen personally, a lot of you guys seem to get offended when one of us alludes to, or outright says it, and I don't understand why. That's the beauty of working for yourself, even if it may be terrible business practice, bad for business, etc, we are allowed to set the rules we are comfortable with and work with those and shouldn't be told like we're 5 when to jump and how high.

Again, no one get offended or feel the need to tell me I'm wrong, because this is just my opinion on the matter. Nothing more, nothing less. (And more importantly, as always, I never mean to offend or make anyone "butt-hurt".)
Old 09-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #119
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany View Post

RR-- It's actually no one's business but the providers' how her business is doing
If that were true then ECCIE would have no purpose now would it? How your business is fairing is of interest to many for a variety of reasons. Maybe it's a newbie who is going to have money to see just one lady a month and the simple act of meeting a lady the first time is going to be so much that he wants to choose properly so he can see her again and again. If her business is faily he would have less interest correct?

When provider's begin spiraling downhill there is often a lot of fallout as well as reasons no guy wants to expose himself to.

So you are incorrect in regards to how your business is going to be an open book to those in the know on these sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany View Post
From what I've seen personally, a lot of you guys seem to get offended when one of us alludes to, or outright says it, and I don't understand why.
I'm curious.... Where do you see guys getting offended that a lady does not want to see them? I've been reading for years and the most I ever see guys complaining about is that they do not get the courtesy of a reply SAYING that a lady is not interested.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #120
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends , we're so glad you could attend........
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women