Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160602
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #106
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Wow this is great read, sorry I am so late. Babee I just love you, and Abe I have respect for you as well and you have the right to your pep peeves. Sounds like you don't care if it is off the menu, you just don't want to hear why. I have had ladies tell me that they only kiss their SO which was no surprise due to research. I have also had ladies do things with me that they don't offer other clients, or at least they are selective and ask that it not be in a review. I select a provider based on attraction, and services, but my number one objective is safety. There are several women that I would love to see, but for various reasons I will not. We all have our lists, and thankfully a community to look out for each other. We both have a lot on the line and caution should always be a priority. Thanks OP and to all that have commented on this topic, it has provided some great insight.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #107
Hannabeth
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32925
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
Thanks for the post Amber. I agree 100%. However, I agree with ufriend. I wish the gentlemen would do their research before spending time with these ladies who ruins it for the rest of us. A majority of these ladies are either fake, rob the gentlemen, get his info. and try to blackmail him, or cheats him of his time and etc. Because of that, the guys paint us all with the same brush which causes them to not trust any of us. I could not have said it better than Mssisslm and I would also like to add that some gentlemen complain because the more classier and reputable ladies are too expensive. Yet, they also complain because the other girl they called is in a shady part of town in a low budget motel room and she looked dirty and like a streetwalker. You can't have it both ways. If you would like to visit us in a nice area of town in a classy establishment where you don't have to worry about getting robbed or your car stolen and we are well dressed, nails nicely done, hair and make-up looking nice, and we look beautiful for you, that cost money. Not to mention the sexy outfits, personal products, items that you can only buy at a novelty store, and the like that we buy to be more accommodating. Myself as well as others are pretty selective and only visit with a handful of clients a week. Therefore, we don't make as much money as some. As someone I know once said to another fellow hobbyist, if you don't like a providers rates, then don't visit with them. But, don't whine and complain either when the low budget ladies aren't what you were hoping for. This is just my 2 cents worth. I hope I didn't offend anyone. If I did I apologize.
Spot On Juliette. The problem I sometimes encounter is, these guys do not want to consider that we are in this to make money. I had a hobbyist state to me " Why should you be charging so much for something that comes natural, I thought you were doing this because you really like what your doing, not to make a profit." Now mind you that was when my rate was 200.00/hr. Another recent one was " Your extreme rate projects a greedy attitude. I can get a 20 yr old for 100.00 that is going to be tight and flawless, but the skill level is not quite there yet. You have the advantage of providing the skill set we are looking for, as well as a maturity level we are also looking for and along with being very attractive for your age. If you lowered your rates, you could corner the local market. You should really reconsider your business model." He has a point, but that means 3 to 5 clients a day, at least 5 days a week, to even make a profit. Which would not be much of one, after all related expenses are deducted, as well as mundane bills. These gents do not realize that these 100.00 providers are not providing GFE. You get the basics and that is all, with a revolving door attitude, if you get that.YMMV
My favorite is " If you lowered your rate, you would be getting 10 clients a day, like the other girls, instead of starving" which is similar to one that was made to me on this site, a few months back, when discussing incall locations. Perhaps it was the same gent. Excuse me, but I am not interested in 10 clients a day. Have the hobbyist really become that jaded, that they really do not care that they might be #10?
Hannabeth is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:54 PM   #108
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Hannabeth, those clients you are quoting are clearly idiots. Not all of us feel that way. Like any business, you get what you pay for. Quality tends to cost a bit more.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #109
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannabeth View Post
Excuse me, but I am not interested in 10 clients a day. Have the hobbyist really become that jaded, that they really do not care that they might be #10?
I'm so fastidious I don't care to have sloppy seconds, much less sloppy tenths.

I know that I get what I pay for; I'd rather have one memorable experience than 10 less-than-memorable ones, thankyewverrahmuch!

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:00 AM   #110
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Hannabeth , I agree with you 100%. Strange , just this past spring those $100 specials cost a council member and a football coach their jobs. As for makeing a profit, I can not think of a soul who would go to work, work for 8 hours at half pay , then again for another 8 hours. They are still makeing the money, just working twice as hard. Damn feels like I am just trying to make a point that most should see. Damn I woke up to early this morning, feels like I am rabeling, but just the way I see it.
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #111
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
... these 100.00 providers are not providing GFE....
Right. No such thing. $100 an hour providers always end up costing more. One way or another, they cost more.

Gents, again, stay with established ladies with established rates with established independence. And established track records of TCB skills. You'll always be better off.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #112
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Spot On Juliette. The problem I sometimes encounter is, these guys do not want to consider that we are in this to make money. I had a hobbyist state to me " Why should you be charging so much for something that comes natural, I thought you were doing this because you really like what your doing, not to make a profit." Now mind you that was when my rate was 200.00/hr. Another recent one was " Your extreme rate projects a greedy attitude. I can get a 20 yr old for 100.00 that is going to be tight and flawless, but the skill level is not quite there yet. You have the advantage of providing the skill set we are looking for, as well as a maturity level we are also looking for and along with being very attractive for your age. If you lowered your rates, you could corner the local market. You should really reconsider your business model." He has a point, but that means 3 to 5 clients a day, at least 5 days a week, to even make a profit. Which would not be much of one, after all related expenses are deducted, as well as mundane bills. These gents do not realize that these 100.00 providers are not providing GFE. You get the basics and that is all, with a revolving door attitude, if you get that.YMMV
My favorite is " If you lowered your rate, you would be getting 10 clients a day, like the other girls, instead of starving" which is similar to one that was made to me on this site, a few months back, when discussing incall locations. Perhaps it was the same gent. Excuse me, but I am not interested in 10 clients a day. Have the hobbyist really become that jaded, that they really do not care that they might be #10?
But is this not the same guy as the one who "believes"?

To use a Mphs analogy - it's McDonald's vs. Folk's Folly (Nash would be McD vs Mere Bulles). Nothing wrong with either. There's just no dollar menu at Folly and no wine list at McD's.

You SHOULD expect lines, glass, silver, aged beef, service etc at Folly.
Be pissed if you get styrofoam, frozen patties & clowns for that Folly premium price.

Conversely you dont walk into McD's and order lamb mid rare and a nice glass of Pinot Noir off the dollar menu either do you?

Why expect that from a provider/

If you have $2 - go to McD's, get McD's and enjoy McD's - knowing McD's will never have steaks on their menu. You dont expect them to, you dont walk into McD's and start complaining that they are not 4 star .

Walk up to (pick one) Erling Jensen, Jose Guiterrez or Felicia Willett and pitch "You are such a great chef...why dont you go work at McDonalds cooking burgers on a grill instead of James Beard award winning cuisine. For longer hours and less pay?" That scenario wouldn't even cross your mind.

You dont walk into Corkys and order fried chicken. Ask for foir gras at Blu Plate or ask for the meat & 3 at Chez Phillippe.

You didnt buy your corvette from Hasbro. You wouldnt demand that the owner of a house in Germantown or Franklin sell you their property for a Frayser or Antioch price. Or ask to buy half the house.

Confounds me that there are people who are of normal to exceptional intelligence who will seriously pitch that to a provider. And believe that they are "helping".

Flip it around. Sell your house or car for half the market value.

If a provider starts at say 100 and stays there - there is a reason she doesnt get a raise. Same as anyone else working. Her performance doesnt warrant it. That or "other factors" that impact her performance. If there is someone giving 300/hr performance - with all the incidentals (setting, cleanliness, safety, sanity) - and its at 100/hr: there is no good reason.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #113
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Be pissed if you get styrofoam, frozen patties & clowns for that Folly premium price.

I'm laughing here. Masterful language.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #114
SweetSarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10949
My ECCIE Reviews
Default and thats everything in a " NUTSHELL"

Quote:

To use a Mphs analogy - it's McDonald's vs. Folk's Folly (Nash would be McD vs Mere Bulles). Nothing wrong with either. There's just no dollar menu at Folly and no wine list at McD's.

Conversely you dont walk into McD's and order lamb mid rare and a nice glass of Pinot Noir off the dollar menu either do you?

If you have $2 - go to McD's, get McD's and enjoy McD's - knowing McD's will never have steaks on their menu. You dont expect them to, you dont walk into McD's and start complaining that they are not 4 star .

Walk up to (pick one) Erling Jensen, Jose Guiterrez or Felicia Willett and pitch "You are such a great chef...why dont you go work at McDonalds cooking burgers on a grill instead of James Beard award winning cuisine. For longer hours and less pay?" That scenario wouldn't even cross your mind.

You dont walk into Corkys and order fried chicken. Ask for foir gras at Blu Plate or ask for the meat & 3 at Chez Phillippe.

You didnt buy your corvette from Hasbro. You wouldnt demand that the owner of a house in Germantown or Franklin sell you their property for a Frayser or Antioch price. Or ask to buy half the house.

Confounds me that there are people who are of normal to exceptional intelligence who will seriously pitch that to a provider. And believe that they are "helping".

If a provider starts at say 100 and stays there - there is a reason she doesnt get a raise. Same as anyone else working. Her performance doesnt warrant it. That or "other factors" that impact her performance. If there is someone giving 300/hr performance - with all the incidentals (setting, cleanliness, safety, sanity) - and its at 100/hr: there is no good reason.
NOTHING TO AD HERE! This should be required reading for anyone who complains about our pricing EVER again.
SweetSarah is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #115
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Definitely received a like from me.

Quote:

MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #116
Good one
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Not going to say a whole lot on this topic, but I have noticed the rates are going up. My personal opinion there is no piece of ass worth $300-$250 per hour. Once again only my opinion.
Good one is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #117
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good one View Post
... My personal opinion there is no piece of ass worth $300-$250 per hour. Once again only my opinion.
But you reportedly spent $400 for '1 hour +' with Sexxi Hailey, who in your words was an 'awesome ass' and gave her a YES recommendation. What's up with that?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #118
Good one
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

That was a one time splurge, which was stupid on my part for paying that much. I gave her a yes recommendation based on her skills.
Good one is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #119
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If she & her skills were worth the admission cost I don't see how it's stupid. -_o
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #120
Tumbling Dice
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Amber, you haven't posted your list yet. Did you have a change of heart? I will admit that I am curious to see how many Memphis girls I know that are on the list.
Tumbling Dice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women