Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453047
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2017, 01:57 AM   #106
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
POW!
fixed that
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:16 AM   #107
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You were a POW?

Don't tell Twitler! He hates losers!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:33 AM   #108
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
who is the liar? u are. u lied that i falsely rtm'd u .. but we all know the truth on that .. don't we?

and if the mod's i.e. Chica Chaser hadn't posted it .. you would never have known. it was a legit rtm u punk.

so keep this up .. you only enhance the outlaw street cred of the Waco Kid.

bahhaaaaa

let's see that in all it's unfettered glory again shall we?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...5&postcount=22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
eccdump ... do it. 6 months is enough i have no skin in this game. my rtm poop don't stink .. unlike others .. babahahahahahaaaaa

You wanna bet on that? But it was a semi-legit one at least.

Quote:
The_Waco_Kid has reported a post.

Reason: Quote:
use of racist term against forum rules
Forum: The Political Forum
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: MT Pockets
Original Content: Quote:
Sistine, Those videos make it worth listening to these Staff Edit. You made my day Brother!

you lose. i WIN!

and sissy chimp is still banned. where is your butt buddy now????
You really are a moron. Dickemdown was the mod that edited the post and Chica then got involved. I can send you the transcript of our conversation if I get permission from Chica. We can make a side bet if you like.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:22 PM   #109
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You really are a moron. Dickemdown was the mod that edited the post and Chica then got involved. I can send you the transcript of our conversation if I get permission from Chica. We can make a side bet if you like.

and you are an idiot for continuing to say the rtm was unjustified. all you can claim is that i forgot i rtm'd you. what else you got to say? that Chica wrote you a sympathy pm but did not do anything about DED's decision to edit it? the edit stood fool and you know Chica closed his account. so how are you gonna get permission now?? you think he's gonna respond if you email him?

i can guess what stupid ass side bet you are trying to make .. that Chica agreed with you it shouldn't have been edited? but what did he do about it?? nada.

i could show you pm's from admin's that agreed with me that certain mod's shouldn't have edited my posts too. yet the edit stood same as yours.

sounds like your real issue was with DED not me or Chica.

and you would have never known that if Chica hadn't had to open a thread to get certain people to stop abusing what the rtm feature is for.

you got nada to here idiot.

but keep trying it's amusing. probably isn't doing your blood pressure any good but not my problem
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 05:17 PM   #110
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
and you are an idiot for continuing to say the rtm was unjustified. all you can claim is that i forgot i rtm'd you. what else you got to say? that Chica wrote you a sympathy pm but did not do anything about DED's decision to edit it? the edit stood fool and you know Chica closed his account. so how are you gonna get permission now?? you think he's gonna respond if you email him?

i can guess what stupid ass side bet you are trying to make .. that Chica agreed with you it shouldn't have been edited? but what did he do about it?? nada.

i could show you pm's from admin's that agreed with me that certain mod's shouldn't have edited my posts too. yet the edit stood same as yours.

sounds like your real issue was with DED not me or Chica.

and you would have never known that if Chica hadn't had to open a thread to get certain people to stop abusing what the rtm feature is for.

you got nada to here idiot.

but keep trying it's amusing. probably isn't doing your blood pressure any good but not my problem
Your straw man argument is worthless. You acted like you never RTM. Chica called you a liar. I called you a liar. You are a liar. I did not know Chica closed his account by the way. I proved my point you area liar and a phony. Then you start with all the childish name calling. Such a big man.
Chico did not send a sympathy PM he flat out said what I posted was not problem in this forum plain and simple. I have no idea why he did not put the word "Cracker" back but the word Cracker is not against the rules.
How about this you take the bet and set the wages. I will find a way to show the PM and it might be worth getting banned to shut your pie hole.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:50 PM   #111
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Your straw man argument is worthless. You acted like you never RTM. Chica called you a liar. I called you a liar. You are a liar. I did not know Chica closed his account by the way. I proved my point you area liar and a phony. Then you start with all the childish name calling. Such a big man.
Chico did not send a sympathy PM he flat out said what I posted was not problem in this forum plain and simple. I have no idea why he did not put the word "Cracker" back but the word Cracker is not against the rules.
How about this you take the bet and set the wages. I will find a way to show the PM and it might be worth getting banned to shut your pie hole.
straw man argument?? what the fuck are you babbling about now? i didn't recall rtm'ing you months ago. that doesn't fit a straw man tactic idiot. do you remember every post you make? and you are the liar if you try to claim Chica Chaser ever called me a liar. he said semi-legit .. now how do you get liar outta that?

why didn't you pm DED about it? or did you and get told the edit stands? why don't you get his permission to release that pm?? i doubt you'll get it but try if it makes you feel better.

Chica Chaser probably wasn't even the mod here at the time, it was probably JCM .. or no one at all dedicated to the forum. so it was probably mod-by-committee as it is now.

DED did think it was edit worthy. that post was last August and you are still butt hurt about it. get over it boy. i've made over 6,400 posts while you have less than 400. so i guess it's easier for you to recall them all? especially when it got edited.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:59 PM   #112
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You were a POW?
you lost context on the YOW! to POW!.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:04 PM   #113
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
straw man argument?? what the fuck are you babbling about now? i didn't recall rtm'ing you months ago. that doesn't fit a straw man tactic idiot. do you remember every post you make? and you are the liar if you try to claim Chica Chaser ever called me a liar. he said semi-legit .. now how do you get liar outta that?

why didn't you pm DED about it? or did you and get told the edit stands? why don't you get his permission to release that pm?? i doubt you'll get it but try if it makes you feel better.

Chica Chaser probably wasn't even the mod here at the time, it was probably JCM .. or no one at all dedicated to the forum. so it was probably mod-by-committee as it is now.

DED did think it was edit worthy. that post was last August and you are still butt hurt about it. get over it boy. i've made over 6,400 posts while you have less than 400. so i guess it's easier for you to recall them all? especially when it got edited.
You are right. Chica didn't call you a liar. he proved you were one. You keep trying to get out of the fact you are a fucking liar and do RTM people. You just didnt know some are not legit. If it had been, Chica would not have taken the points off of me and flat told me what I posted was allowed. Also Chica used my RTM because it was not legit. That was the point of the thread it was on.He could not have shared a legit one. DED was wrong to edit the post and the fact he did has no bearing on the fact you are a chicken shit liar and a coward. You act like you never RTM If that was true you would have remembered the only time you did it.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:10 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You act like you never RTM If that was true you would have remembered the only time you did it.
Waco is a pissy rtm'er?

I wonder who rtm'd me afraid I was going to really fuck up LL? Was is DSK or gnad?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:31 PM   #115
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Waco is a pissy rtm'er?

I wonder who rtm'd me afraid I was going to really fuck up LL? Was is DSK or gnad?

DSK is normally the clean up boy for both of the LL's
Old 04-19-2017, 12:39 PM   #116
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
DSK is normally the clean up boy for both of the LL's
DSK does love him some LexusLover...I thought DSK only liked cheap illegal asian but I can see him and LL holding hands and playing footies under the table when yhey think nobody is watching...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:24 PM   #117
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
DSK does love him some LexusLover...I thought DSK only liked cheap illegal asian but I can see him and LL holding hands and playing footies under the table when yhey think nobody is watching...

"...holding hands and playing footies (sic) under the table when yhey (sic) think nobody is watching. " Kinda like YOU do with the other members of the reach around crew. Right before YOU " take it on the chin " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:36 PM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
"...holding hands and playing footies (sic) under the table when yhey (sic) think nobody is watching. " Kinda like YOU do with the other members of the reach around crew. Right before YOU " take it on the chin " !
The parrot has spoken , yet again. Nothing new of course....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:55 PM   #119
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
You are right. Chica didn't call you a liar. he proved you were one. You keep trying to get out of the fact you are a fucking liar and do RTM people. You just didnt know some are not legit. If it had been, Chica would not have taken the points off of me and flat told me what I posted was allowed. Also Chica used my RTM because it was not legit. That was the point of the thread it was on.He could not have shared a legit one. DED was wrong to edit the post and the fact he did has no bearing on the fact you are a chicken shit liar and a coward. You act like you never RTM If that was true you would have remembered the only time you did it.

bahahaaa .. still clinging to that false claim? i never said i hadn't rtm'd people .. just that i've slept since the last time i rtm'd YOU and didn't remember it. i've made 10 times the posts you have.

if Chica thought it wasn't legit .,. then why didn't he do anything about it? u do know the mod's confer in their own private forum on these matters don't you? the fact he didn't come rescue yer ass shows it was on the edge and he had no case to try to override DED, especially after he gave up his dominion here in the political forum.

now it's mod by committee so you get varying opinion on what is or isn't allowed.

but don't stop being butt hurt about it. i find it amusing.

Quote:
Waco is a pissy rtm'er?

this from a chimp who managed to get banned for a year. quite an accomplishment! keep trying you might get the death sentence.

Old 04-19-2017, 06:59 PM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[COLOR=Blue]

this from a chimp who managed to get banned for a year. quite an accomplishment! keep trying you might get the death sentence.

Better watch wtf you post LL & DSK will think you physically threathened me!

They'll rtm a mofo quicker than you will!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women