Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453045
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2014, 06:10 PM   #106
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

AG is correct.
indys was the first site I was introduced to. By a gentleman friend.

I found ASPD shortly thereafter, then eccie was introduced to me via an email I received asking me to check it out. Then after ASPD was eraps which didn't seem to stay around long at all.
I'm also a member of various other sites, some I merely read or don't visit anymore as they weren't feasible in my area.
And, I am still amazed at how many sites there are out there.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:52 PM   #107
o_t
Gaining Momentum

Can a person "like" their own post on this site? This is just a test post to answer my own question. Carry on.
o_t is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:54 PM   #108
o_t
Gaining Momentum

Why yes, a person can like their own posts. Someone makes a lot of posts on this site that all have 1 like. Just sayin hehe
o_t is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #109
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_t View Post
Why yes, a person can like their own posts. Someone makes a lot of posts on this site that all have 1 like. Just sayin hehe
You ok?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 07:00 PM   #110
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

They aren't liking their own posts, one of their other personalities is.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:18 PM   #111
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Oh my god. Ive been kind of hit and miss on this site for a while so this was the first time Ive checked this discussion for a couple of weeks and its 8 pages long! As lame as it sounds thankyou for everyone who has shared.

After reading some of this, a couple things. It should be ok for everyone to state their feeling/thoughts. That was my whole purpose for doing this. Problem was there was a couple instances of some "name calling" and "finger pointing". No one has to agree with each other if they dont want to but STOP TAKING IT OUT ON EACH OTHER! Ive been there enough times, I can tell you it doesnt accomplish anything.

Also this was a discusion about the cost vs benefits. Indys still seems to be the best bet for Pittsburgh based providers (I cant speak for anyone else). On average there are at lesst a dozen ads per day there. Eccie's is probably lucky to get that many in a week. Also the providers there are generally more reliable than ones you will find on bp. The biggest problem I see is that there are to many fundamental problems with the site and the quality of the people there (my perspective is generally focused on providers and the "system" itself). Like stated before, the site is only as good as the sum of its parts. If something doesnt work, then it needs to be fixed. No matter what anyone else may think, I feel there is a lot of room for improvement. Unless I would start seeing a better quality, and safer, system I dont see the need to pay.

Will I still use the site, yes. But its not a sure thing any more... at least for me. Ive personally have had more problems and half ass appointments from that site in the last year than I had in all the previous years combined. That to me says something.... that its not getting better. The quality just isnt there as much. Maybe if anything it was a product of its own success. After it grew to a certain point the only place it could go is down.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:11 AM   #112
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Couple of things to ask, since I am too lazy today to go to Indys and check.

You say there are at least a dozen ads per day on Indys. How often do they allow providers to post ads. Are providers there putting up an ad every day? Every other day? Etc? Here on Eccie, the providers are allowed to post only one ad every 7 days in a city forum. So, if there is not the rule on Indys, the comparison is not valid.

Don't get the idea I think we are as good a resource as Indys. Quantity wise anyway. I do think Eccie is of more value with a free flow of info, whether it offends a provider or not. I hear that is a problem at Indys at times.

And looking at cost vs benefit. There is no comparison. Eccie wins hands down. $0 vs $50 wins everytime.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #113
bambino
Valued Poster

I'm pretty sure a provider can post an ad every 24 hrs. They can also post an ad in the vouched and non vouched forums simultaneously on Indys. I don't see a problem with that, I actually prefer it.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #114
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Yea, at Indy's a provider can post an ad once every day. And as bambino said, they can post simultaneously in the vouched and non-vouched areas. So as a result you will see a lot more ads there. Alas, most are tired repeat ads posted on a daily basis

Also the review system is better here than at Indy's. You really can't rely on it at Indys as too many guys have the penthouse letter mentality. Here, guys are more honest IMO and if something is bad, it is stated which very rarely ever happens at Indys
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:19 PM   #115
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Referring to cost/benefit. "$0 vs $50 wins everytime."

No. It does not.

The world is full of free products which are worth less than products with higher prices. There are also products that are 'free' but too expensive - because they require too much of my time, other resources, etc., relative to their benefits.

I agree - I do not mind if providers can post an add more than 1/week. Especially as their schedules are so varied, that their availability varies from day-to-day. Frankly, at this point, I don't see how it can hurt as it's not as if Eccie is being overwhelmed by ads at this time. One possibility - loosen that restriction at least until demand for ad space improves at Eccie.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:58 AM   #116
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
Referring to cost/benefit. "$0 vs $50 wins everytime."

No. It does not.

The world is full of free products which are worth less than products with higher prices. There are also products that are 'free' but too expensive - because they require too much of my time, other resources, etc., relative to their benefits.

I agree - I do not mind if providers can post an add more than 1/week. Especially as their schedules are so varied, that their availability varies from day-to-day. Frankly, at this point, I don't see how it can hurt as it's not as if Eccie is being overwhelmed by ads at this time. One possibility - loosen that restriction at least until demand for ad space improves at Eccie.
Cost and worth are not the same thing. I was talking cost only, not the worth of the benefit.. lol

The ad rules will not change. Many providers travel the country. And since Eccie is a National board, they go into many city forums. If we had different rules in different forums, two things would happen. Massive abuse by the providers or many points received for breaking ad posting guidelines in a different city.

For instance, in Houston where I also moderate, there were 15 ads yesterday. On Super Bowl Sunday. We also have a weekend ad forum that most providers use for weekend ads. Most regular ads come out in the middle of the week. We may have 50 in a day. For their one weekly ad. Once a week is plenty. lol
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:48 AM   #117
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I've forgotten what the original point of this thread was but I think the focus should be how to get more of the quality providers on TOS to come over here. There seems to be some momentum in that regard and I applaud those members here who seem to be encouraging it. I hope it continues and this site can provide the more positive aspects of the hobby without the negative ones.
As a current non-member on TOS, I'd be curious who should be highest on our draft list.
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #118
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Ladies can place ads once a day in each of the ad forums.
Technically, I can place 6 ads a day and still be in my target area(s)

Yes, There are a LOT of ads placed on a daily basis over there. Which does have it's drawbacks.
For instance, if I place an ad in the early morning, chances are it will fall to the 2nd page before noon. This leads some ladies to place multiple ads per day, just trying to stay on the first page..........

Personally, I like placing one ad for the week and not worrying about it every day. Especially since the one ad seems to usually take care of the whole week for me.

I wouldn't watch for the tidal wave of new ladies to come over though, most of them will but it you don't watch for the ads you'l never know it.
Why?
Because they won't be posting. Face it, this board isn't full of conversations on the local levels like some of the other areas are.
The ladies will come because it is of course free advertising, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to join in the "lively" discussions going on here.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #119
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Buy a sticky ad.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:28 AM   #120
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Yes, Ladies can place ads once a day in each of the ad forums.
Technically, I can place 6 ads a day and still be in my target area(s)

Yes, There are a LOT of ads placed on a daily basis over there. Which does have it's drawbacks.
For instance, if I place an ad in the early morning, chances are it will fall to the 2nd page before noon. This leads some ladies to place multiple ads per day, just trying to stay on the first page..........

Personally, I like placing one ad for the week and not worrying about it every day. Especially since the one ad seems to usually take care of the whole week for me.

I wouldn't watch for the tidal wave of new ladies to come over though, most of them will but it you don't watch for the ads you'l never know it.
Why?
Because they won't be posting. Face it, this board isn't full of conversations on the local levels like some of the other areas are.
The ladies will come because it is of course free advertising, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to join in the "lively" discussions going on here.
You mean like the intelligent, mature, lively discussions on Indys? Poor Devo.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women