Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #1171
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Apparently, I'm not the only one with a reading comprhension problem. Where in anything I wrote did I say that if a person did racist things that that makes it right?

And we were not even talking about racism - you are bringing it up. You want to do race baiting and I don't.
Why don't you research your hero,Obama - he's the one responsible for the slave trade in Libya -Then get back to me on Trump - who just moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem - wow,what a raciest move on his part huh?

I also said I disagree with President Trump on Roy Moore -
What part of that sentence do you not understand?
Wow not only do you have a reading problem but a comprehension problem. I never said you mentioned racism. In fact, you mentioned at the very start of your next paragraph, I brought it up. I did bring it up. Just like a brought up assaulting person. Those were examples to show how idiotic it was of you to mention that it happened 40 years ago, like that makes a difference. And it wasn’t to race bait. Guess what, a minority can mention race without race baiting. Sorry if you’re too guilty to deal with us bring it up. That the mere word puts you on the defensive.

And boy you’re fucking stupid. What right wing conspiracy site did you get the idea that Obama had anything to do with slave trades in Libya? I can make up ridiculous claims too. Donald Trump once assaulted a Miss Teen USA contest. She was only 17. Go do some research.

And while you’re at it, do more research. Obama and the presidents before Trump all operated as Jerusalem being the capital. That’s where our diplomats go to do business with Israel. The presidents just signed a waiver that keeps the embassy in Tel Aviv. Guess what, Trump signed that waiver. So he is still acting like the past presidents. But if you want to talk about “raciest” things Trump does in respects to Jewish people, saying nazis are fine people is kinda bad don’t you think?

Finally, yes you said you don’t agree with the Roy Moore stuff. But then you qualify it with well it happened 40 years ago and he denies it. If you are against it, why make excuses? That’s all I’m saying. I’m against racism, sexual assault and plenty of other things. I don’t agree with them and I would never say yeah but. Guess I have morals though.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:20 AM   #1172
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Bad news guys, the War on Christmas that Trump said we were now winning... we lost a key battle. The official Twitter of The Trump Corporation tweeted out about their party. They called it a holiday party, even though it was filled with Christmas decorations. It was a Christmas Party. We must win this war. And I’m disappointed that the party wasn’t correctly addressed and Donald Trump should be too. He should push those who didn’t defend Christmas.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:27 AM   #1173
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.newsweek.com/obama-respon...e-trade-730875 - I'm fucking stupid huh? Educate yourself.

And Dude, saying you have morals on a hooker board is too fucking funny.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:36 AM   #1174
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You know Dude, now that I think about it - you have a lot of anger in you. You should direct that where it really belongs - your parents.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:07 AM   #1175
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
http://www.newsweek.com/obama-respon...e-trade-730875 - I'm fucking stupid huh? Educate yourself.

And Dude, saying you have morals on a hooker board is too fucking funny.
Yes you are fucking stupid. That’s an opt ed. And in it, one person argues that the decision saved lives. But to draw a line from the Obama administration overthrowing a dictator, to a slave trade is fucking stupid. It would be like me drawing the line of Trump not joining the Paris Accord to all the climate change events that are destroying our country and the world. They are two separate events that don’t connect but by mere coincidence. So me empirical evidence that Obama caused the slave trade. Not some opinion about what could have happened had Obama not done something. Otherwise, next time there is a deadly flood or hurricane that kills people, we have to blame Trump. Or the next mass shooting we blame Trump since he isn’t doing anything about gun laws. Thanks.

And yeah I’m on a hooker board, that doesn’t change my morals. Unless you are saying everyone here lacks morals? Is that what you are saying?
Old 12-07-2017, 08:15 AM   #1176
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know Dude, now that I think about it - you have a lot of anger in you. You should direct that where it really belongs - your parents.
I don’t have a lot of anger actually. I just get annoyed by stupid stuff, so annoy me at times. I don’t have anger towards my parents, they actually deserve and get nothing but praise from me. They raised a college educated black male who has never been arrested, never even pulled over for speeding. No financial issues, no kids out of wedlock and working a great job. Now your parents, tough for them. A 60 year old daughter who has to make money selling her body. My parents obviously did something right because I ain’t have to do that and won’t have to I'm as old as your ass. Praises up to my parents. They are the real MVP’s.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:46 AM   #1177
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

How millsy deals with anger issues...

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:54 AM   #1178
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You forgot to thank them for teaching you how to buy pussy off backpage too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
I don’t have a lot of anger actually. I just get annoyed by stupid stuff, so annoy me at times. I don’t have anger towards my parents, they actually deserve and get nothing but praise from me. They raised a college educated black male who has never been arrested, never even pulled over for speeding. No financial issues, no kids out of wedlock and working a great job. Now your parents, tough for them. A 60 year old daughter who has to make money selling her body. My parents obviously did something right because I ain’t have to do that and won’t have to I'm as old as your ass. Praises up to my parents. They are the real MVP’s.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #1179
gfejunkie

Default Thank you, Representative Jim Jordan!

Now we may actually get somewhere...

Once we find out what was in that FISA request we'll know the Mueller inquisition was based on bogus accusations from a bogus "dossier". One big fucking dimretard pipe dream!
Old 12-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #1180
gfejunkie

Anyone want to ask Al Franken how it feels to be under the bus with John Conyers? It's getting pretty crowded under there.

Little do the dimretards know, it won't save them from the wrath of Roy Moore. Everybody already knows what it's all about. The jig is up!
Old 12-07-2017, 10:04 AM   #1181
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
You forgot to thank them for teaching you how to buy pussy off backpage too.
That’s all you got? Weak. Again praises up to my parents that I have the disposable income to see girls from backpage and on here. You should be happy that people like me have the money to do this, otherwise you wouldn’t have a job. But again what does your mom say that her daughter is 60 and has to have sex for money? Did she teach you that? Is this a family business? Are you a hobby baby?
Old 12-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #1182
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep,that piece of shit Al is a goner. And he thought he was gonna run for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Anyone want to ask Al Franken how it feels to be under the bus with John Conyers? It's getting pretty crowded under there.

Little do the dimretards know, it won't save them from the wrath of Roy Moore. Everybody already knows what it's all about. The jig is up!
Old 12-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #1183
gfejunkie

Looks like there's some "housecleaning" going on over at the DOJ as well...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...sier-firm.html

The "dossier" is finally being looked at in a different light. Sunlight!
Old 12-07-2017, 11:18 AM   #1184
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And John Conyers son - who was arrested on domestic violence -wants to take daddy's place. Oh the fun is about start.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:49 AM   #1185
gfejunkie

Quote:
And John Conyers son - who was arrested on domestic violence -wants to take daddy's place. Oh the fun is about start.
All dimretards fancy themselves as a dynasty. Like they're the new Kennedys or something. A dynasty of dumb-asses maybe.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women