Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #1156
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

V Jax would be great but he might be too costly for us. I do prefer a vet over a rook at wr.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:18 AM   #1157
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I do prefer a vet over a rook at wr.
That's a surprise! I thought for skilled position players you always preferred rookies, drafted in the 5th round.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #1158
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
V Jax would be great but he might be too costly for us. I do prefer a vet over a rook at wr.
Bingo! He would be a perfect fit....... but he's gonna wanna try and break the bank..... he's not the type that gives too much of a shit about winning unless he's getting paid..... but then again, SD's GM will fuck up the mindset of many a good player with how he handles his own.... you get treated like a piece of throwaway meat all your career its only natural you get jaded to the whole "loyalty" thing.....

To be honest...... I'll take a 5th round guy...... but he better be shit-on-lightning fast at this point! There are some interesting potential FA out there tho that could help....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #1159
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Honestly, I brought V Jax not because of how much I've seen him play. But by how he's essentially the greatest "Rocket Catcher" in the history of Madden. The man has perfected the art form..

I'd probably go with a draft pick as well, love that dude Jeffrey from S. Carolina.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #1160
Daddio
Valued Poster

The SD GM really cornholed VJax much like Bigtalk gets cornholed by all his #8 wearing lovers, like Carr, Aikman(gayboy), and now Dopey.

Oh and Tom Brady was a 6th round pick, much like Brady, TJ got his opportunity when a limp dick veteran went down to an injury ahead of him. Opportunity is the mother of invention in the NFL. I don't care where they get picked, all I care about is winning playoff games!!

Most mock drafts I have seen have us picking Rueben Randle from LSU in the First round. He is a fast guy and had seveal plays of 25 or more yards. I like the Baylor WR but he is rather small but a speed burner.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #1161
Satin
Valued Poster

Looks like the 49ers have their eyes locked in on Vjax pretty hard. There's also Colston, Manningham, Welker, Wayne and DeSean Jackson. Personally I like Jackson, Welker and Wayne.
Come on Bob, open up your wallet bro....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #1162
Daddio
Valued Poster

DeSean Jackson would be good. He has shown flashes of being a knucklehead but I think Duane Brown and Andre Johnson could keep him in line. He is a legit deep threat and also an awesome punt returner. Big play guy for sure. He is small and has had concussion problems but that might have been knucklehead and or concussion problems. Welker instead of Walters, WOW, that would be a dream come true.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #1163
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I heard that Philly is considering franchising DeSean. I don't know enough about where they sit cap wise to know if that rumor was for real or not. I would think that franchising a head case would be like throwing gas on the fire.

Reggie Wayne would be a great option for right now. A salty vet that can run routes and still make plays would make whoever they put @ QB look good.

I would rather see someone young that can catch @ WR. Jacoby is fast. He just can't catch or run anything but a 9 route.

I think we need to do it through the draft @ WR though the DT class this year looks like a lot of talent that will be too good to pass up. You add a bad ass DT to the D that we had this year and everyone will forget about the offense because the D will improve from it's # 2 ranking this year. Cush will still get snubbed for the Pro Bowl - again - but won't give a shit because he'll be studying the film to get ready for a real game while Ray Ray goes in his place.
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #1164
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Looks like the 49ers have their eyes locked in on Vjax pretty hard. There's also Colston, Manningham, Welker, Wayne and DeSean Jackson. Personally I like Jackson, Welker and Wayne.
Come on Bob, open up your wallet bro....
I like it ... However, we could always add another big Johnson. Then we'd officially have a deep double penetrating offense making opposing defenses look like one massive pussy getting fucked from all angles... Hell, we could even call it the Johnson-N-Johnson pASS attack!...hehehe...

Really though, Steve Johnson is set to be a free agent Mar 13th as well and he's coming off 2 consecutive 1,000yd seasons. He's still young (would be 5th yr) and would probably warrant a nice size LT contract. Though a short-term deal with a reliable vet would be more likely, If we could add Steve to the payroll it'd be fine by me.

Steve Johnson Highlights

Don, have you already seen these?...

Peyton Manning odds
(next season’s team):

Retire: 20% ($100 wins $250)
Dolphins: 20% ($100 wins $250)
Redskins: 17% ($100 wins $300)
Colts: 14% ($100 wins $400)
Jets: 11% ($100 wins $500)
Cardinals: 3% ($100 wins $2,500)
Broncos: 3% ($100 wins $2,500)
49ers: 2% ($100 wins $4,000)
Titans: 1.5% ($100 wins $5,000)
Chiefs: 1.5% ($100 wins $5,000)
Texans: 1% ($100 wins $7,500)
Other Team: 6% ($100 wins $1,000)
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #1165
TheDon
Valued Poster

Damn, that is a sexy looking jersey...

Darnet, my book doesn't offer that prop! At least not at the moment, I'd pound the Fuck out of that Houston number, just based on value alone. Also, the Tennessee number for that matter.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #1166
Satin
Valued Poster

John McClain was just asked....if he had to make a choice between Arian or Mario, who would it be....
Arian....

The general has forgotten more than we would ever know....it's a no-brainer to me....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #1167
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well if you ask Nose Tackle and Texans' funny man Shaun Cody. The biggest area of improvement the team needs to focus on is the training staff. LOL

Here it is as aired on NFL Network:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000...cap-Cody-style

-Nice Socks?
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #1168
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
The general has forgotten more than we would ever know....it's a no-brainer to me....
Hey Bro, is that the same "general" ("who has forgotten more than we would ever know") that on January 19, 2012 ranked Matt Schaub as being the current Texans player with the most value (Numero Uno), "in terms of their value to the (Texans) organization as they move toward next season?"

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...ks-the-texans/

Yep, I double checked the above link and it appears to be the very same "general!" Imagine that! That "general" guy (who "has forgotten more than we would ever know") seems to be a pretty smart feller, isn't he?

Way to go "general", you nailed it once again!

Yikes, don't tell Dopey Dude Daddio that the "general" guy believes Matt Schaub is the Texans player with the most value to the (Houston Texans) organization. We certainly do not want Dopey Dude to find out that his personal man-crush, T.J. Yates, was 36 spots behind Schaub even though Dopey Dude boldly predicted (and then cut and run from) that Yates would beat out my gf's bro for the starting qb position at the beginning of next season. Apparently the "general" does not agree with Dopey Dude's warped assessment of the overall value of Schaub vs. Yates! Let's do our best to keep this disturbing news from Dopey. We sure as hell don't want to upset him any more than he already is.

Awwww hell, let's go ahead and tell Dopey Dude Daddio. If he gets upset, that's his problem. Hell, he's already a friggin' basket case anyway! We will just order him a larger basket!!!!!
Old 02-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #1169
TheDon
Valued Poster

Ya'll should check out his twitter, he's awesome https://twitter.com/#!/FakeJohnMcClain
Old 02-19-2012, 02:08 AM   #1170
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
Ya'll should check out his twitter, he's awesome https://twitter.com/#!/FakeJohnMcClain
My favorite: "Matt Schaub had 343 fewer passing yards than TJ Yates during the playoffs...pathetic."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women