Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #1111
Satin
Valued Poster

Lmao, yeah you're right, I saw it, but still can't believe it. Great game and many props to the G-Men. Wow.

Eli motherfucking Manning....the boy has skills. He is building his own legacy. I'm glad to see the Hoodie get beat again.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #1112
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I can't believe this New York Giants team ended up being the champions this year. I wonder what their Madden rating will be next year. Just hard to imagine this team that was 7-7 accomplishing all they did. Not knocking them, though. And I now officially think Eli is a really good QB, not great, but damn good. And that's not a knock. It's too bad Brady had that pick. that was similar to the last game he had but this one was NOT on him, that was on Gronk. But he gets a pass because he was injured. He was playing a pretty good game until that point. Both QBs played well, I don't think either QBs legacy changed in my opinion. But I'm almost 100% people will either think Eli is a top-tier guy and that Brady has lost some of his greatness, and that's fair and I have no issue with it.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #1113
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

With this TD dance and the Macho Man Randy Savage style interview after the SB win, I'll say it again. Brandon Jacobs is a mother fuckin fool. LOL! I'm starting to realy like this guy.

DON, I think BT said it best. "The Giants are on a roll and are peaking at just the right time." They came into the playoffs winning their last games which had their season in check. I thought ATL would send them home since they were comming off emotional w's sqeaking into the pic. But after blowing ATL out, I figuered them as FOR REAL, UNDERATED, and MOST DANGEROUS NFC TEAM. They got a lot of talent on defense, an elite QB, and a two headed rush attack. After convincingly beating the Pack, the most favored to repeat, it makes the arguement that much more convincing and now favored in my book.

Giants Defense vs Patty cakes:
3 sacks
2 batted passes
1 safety
1 INT
Held Pats to 83 yds rushing
Held Pats to 17 pts (2Td's under their season avg.)

BTW. through the playoffs, Eli had a better qb rating than Brady 103.3 VS 101.0

Oh yeah Giants and G-Men for now but will be referred to as NY midgets when they play the Texans

And speaking of my Texans
Foster is now king of 2012 playoff rush yrds.
JJ Watt and Brooks Reed share the throne in 2012 playoff sacks with Osi and J Tuck @ 3.5
However that's with 2 games compared to Osi and Tuck's 4. So we know which 2 should get the throne.

Conngrats G-Men but finally......THE OFFSEASON

I spotted Foster's wife at the jewlery store picking out a Valentine gift. I offered a suggestion and she went home with one of these. hehehe ... jk

Now come on Smitty! Show him where to put it!
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:31 AM   #1114
TheDon
Valued Poster

The tower of power to sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey OHHHH YEAAAAAAAAH

You mentioned the Macho, so I had to drop that line. Anyway, you make good points, I can't dispute them. And for the record, I do think the Giants outplayed the Pats tonight and legitimately won. It's just too bad the Pats defense can't cover worth a damn, otherwise it would have been tougher for the Giants to drive down the field. Eli had no troubles as he completed 30 out of 40.

I think they legitimately whooped Atlanta's ass, but I also think Atlanta is average as Fuck.

I still stand by the Packers though. I just think they had an off night, plain and simple. The Giants did play great defense on them though. But Aaron Rodgers has ripped any and all great defenses in the last 20+ games or so, and they just looked out of sync to me. I put that one more on the Packs losing than the Giants winning.

49ers prided themselves this on "letting the other team make the dumb mistake, and then we will win" attitude all season. But with the lights on bright, they were the ones that played too cute, and inevitably lost a game in their own house that they should have had. I thought the Giants played well too. But the fumbles were too costly for me not to pin on the Niners choking, and giving the game away.

Finally, tonight. It was what it was. G-men were the better team.

So overall, I'd say they won 2 games, and that the other 2 teams gave the games away. I'm sure the Giants and Giants fans will take it though. I sure as Fuck would. And although I still don't consider Eli elite, I think he's really Fucking good.

But just look at these Ws compared to the Giants Ls. It's just amazing. Gotta love the NFL:

Pats: http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/n...gland-patriots

GB: http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/gb/green-bay-packers

San Fran: http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/s...rancisco-49ers

Look at all those Ws, and now look at this and L O L:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyg/new-york-giants

The Giants had as much loses this year as the Pats, Packers, and Niners combined lol. More power to them, though. This will be great motivation for many different teams for many years to come.

Like I said though, not taking anything away from the Giants, but our Superbowl Champs had TWO loses to the Redskins? And both by double digits? C'MON MAN!
Old 02-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #1115
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
but our Superbowl Champs had TWO loses to the Redskins? And both by double digits? C'MON MAN!
That may be true, but 4 consecutive playoff wins over the Falcons, Packers, 49ers and Pats, will trump "TWO" regular season "losses to the Redskins by double digits" each and every time.

As I said earlier, the G-Men peaked at the right time. I see no reason to minimize the Giant's victories down the stretch. Those wins were extremely impressive! Thirty years from now (and beyond), it will not matter that the Giants had "two regular season losses to the Redskins by double digits." The only thing that will matter will be that the G-Men won the 2012 Super Bowl! Take that Jerry Jones!

I suppose I am defending the Giants in much the same manner that I have been defending Schaub during the recently completed 2011/2012 football season. The fact remains, the G-Men were clearly the best team in the 2011/2012 NFL playoffs. Just as Schaub had been playing the best football of his career (in 2011) prior to his injury. Instead Dopey Dude would prefer to set the Texans back another 3-5 years, and start T.J. in 2012. Only because the Texans #1 QB (Matt Schaub) was unable to take inferior Texans teams to the playoffs prior to 2011. I ask you, how Dopey is that?

Speaking of Schaub: If he would not have suffered a freak foot injury in the 10th game, it could have just as easily been the Texans playing the Giants in the Super Bowl, as opposed to the Pats! Take that Dopey Dude! (Assuming of course that Dopey Dude is actually a Dude!)
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #1116
Satin
Valued Poster

..but did you boys happen to see the real Superbowl? In the Lingerie Bowl, the LA Temptation beat the Philadelphia Passion 28-6 to win bowl number 9.... Man, those bitches were hot!!!!

Hey Don, when the Giants recorded that safety, I told the people at my party that some lucky fuck made a bet on that. Sure enough, I just read online where some guy bet $200 on that (odds were 750 to 1) and won $15,000!! Damn...lucky bastard....

Btw, you boys might consider getting the "yardbarker" sent to you. It comes pretty much daily and has all good sports stories in it. Good stuff...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #1117
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Geez Bigtalk,

If If If is all you can say??? Let me give you a few more ifs that I know YOU would say. If Dopey would have played we'd be world champs! If Dopey had a nut sack we would be in the Super Bowl!! If Dopey would come see me I would gladly teabagg him!! If my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle!! If my mom would have swallowed I would'nt be here today looking like a turd!!

Please ask the next provider you see to kick you in the balls to snap you out of fantasy land!!! Thats provided you have any balls Rainman!!

Oh and on a football note there is no way Dopey would have been able to escape the Giants pass rush. He would have layed down like a bitch seveal times while Tom Brady escaped and made a throw. The play of the game was the Manningham catch, but also the Welker drop and the Ninckovich Offside penalty. If Welker makes that catch the Pats probably run out the clock.

Can't wait till next year, I already miss football.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #1118
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
If my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle!!.
Just like at it from the bright side: Had you been born with balls, you would have never become your Aunt's favorite niece.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #1119
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Hey Don, when the Giants recorded that safety, I told the people at my party that some lucky fuck made a bet on that. Sure enough, I just read online where some guy bet $200 on that (odds were 750 to 1) and won $15,000!! Damn...lucky bastard....
DUUUDE!!

I have this theory, that not only are safeties more common than we think, but they can sometimes even be the first score of the game. I made a bet during the Lions/Saints regular season game that a safety would be the fist score of the game (odds were great), but it didn't happen...Then Cowboys and Giants literally played a week (or two) later, AND IT HAPPENED. Romo's ass got Sacked in the endzone to start off the game. I didn't make the bet in that game though..

I made the bet again when the Giants/Cowboys played in the last game of the season but it didn't happen...But the first week of the playoffs (Atlanta/Giants) IT HAPPENED AGAIN. Falcons got a safety to start off the game.

I know it's "fools gold". But if you think about it. If you start the game off with a couple on nice first downs, punt from mid-field, and trap the offense deep in their territory, it is very possible to start a game off with a safety!
Old 02-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #1120
TheDon
Valued Poster

HOLY FUCK http://deadspin.com/5882520/lucky-ps...-bradys-safety

I only put like $25 and $40, not an entire G. Jesus..
Old 02-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #1121
TheDon
Valued Poster

Hold up...nope, this has to be wrong. Not only did it only pay 50 to 1 (Should be at least 100 to 1 or higher) The guy allegedly bet it would be a GAINTS safety to be a first scoring play, and not just a safety first scoring play. That shit would pay +9999 to 1. It's just like the guy who bet St. Louis to win the world series, or the guy who had VCU to win the NCCAA title at those same odds.

Either there is a typo somewhere over here, or the guy just made a really bad odds. 50 to 1? That can't be right.

Just looked at my ticket, I got a 100 to 1 odds on safety being the fist score, selecting an individual team would be even higher than that.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #1122
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

GotDamnit! Can you believe these Giant fans.. I was all for them beating the Hoodies but hell trying to Rename Fosters TD Namaste as "Tucking," as in Tuck mocking "Fostering" after his sack? Foster is taking it like the gentlemen he is but there are many Texans fans that aren't so kind. We Houstonians all know this is Foster's Baby and Trademark. I'll keep rooting for the Giants twice a year along with BT and others, but those Giant fans trying to #trend Foster's move can GO EAT A DICK!

Really though, I'm all for Foster TradeMarking it. Hell, why not, other players have trademarks...
Bart Scott: "Can't Wait"
Jarred Allen: "JaredAllen69inc" and "Got Strange?"
Michael Strahan: "Stomp You Out"
Darrelle Revis: "Revis Island"
Terrell Owens: "I Love Me Some Me"

I'm no Lawyer or hell not even that business savy, but where's Foster at? He needs to get this done before Giant fans start pressing up T-Shirts.... Fuckers

Though It will be vs. Jets not Giants, Texans are going to MetLife Stadium next year.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #1123
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I kinda like "Bradying" myself

Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #1124
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Giants on the money line parlayed with the under made for a damn nice weekend for me if I do say so myself...
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #1125
TheDon
Valued Poster

Tuck is a great guy, but I agree, Fuck him for taking what's ours.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women