Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #1096
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Cat-Man you're right bro....BT & Dadfio are pure gold. The last 2 rants are priceless. Gotta agree with parts of each one.

I'm trying my best to get us all in one place- some strip club where we can talk shit, analyze and after that all get laid. I've been out with you and BT; getting Daddio out is the problem.

On my way back from Florida now bro....any of you boys making picks or at least on any squares for the game?
I think the Pats are going to need to legitimately run the ball well in this game in order for them to have their best chance at winning. These last few playoff games they've had, where it's just Brady airing it out, have not produced the most successful results. I'd really like to see a power run game established to go through the middle of that Giants line. The Niners had somewhat success running up the middle, but it would mostly be this college type formation where they would run it out of, which made it to obvious for the defense not to notice. I think a few draw plays with Woodhead would also be effective along with some power plays with Ellis.

As far as the Giants go, if Eli is as good as he apparently is, and with his receiving core, it would seem like an obvious game plan. Pats secondary have had to face Eddie Royal and Thomas, followed by Boldin, Torrey Smith, and Lee Evans. But now they will have to cover Nicks, Cruz, Manningham, and the Tight Ends the Giants use. That's a significant upgrade in opposition compared to the last couple of weeks for the Pats defense.

I'm leaning more to the thought that this will be the Giants game to lose. But I think Bellicheck will have his them better prepared. I think the Pats will win, in what I would expect to be a slight upset.

As far as a play goes, it's a stay away for me. I said the same thing about the Colts/Saints two years ago, it was the right move in my opinion. The only play I made was on a PROP bet. I put down money that the coin flip would be heads at +101 odds. And 75% of the time you flip a coin, it lands on heads. That's a FACT, no bullshit!

I don't know about this year, I need to revisit the menu, but I remember their being something Madona's hair being blonde, I'd bank on that if the oddds are good. Her hair will be blonde!
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #1097
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I don't know why I went on a rant, just look at the picture of Dopey!! Nuff Said.

I am struggling with the bet, I think Giants straight up money line is a good play, but I am rooting for the Patriots as I like legit QB's like Braday.

Madonna's snatch hair is black if not gray, which hair are we betting on???? She never really did it for me, I think it was the cone tittie outfit she used to sport. I guess I thought she had pancake tits under the cones. I prefer one eyes snatch over Madonna.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #1098
TheDon
Valued Poster

I never though a filed attachment of Matt Schaub would make me LOL, but it did.

I just looked at the line, Madona being blonde is now at -900, so yeah, forget that play, I'll try to scoop up something else..
Old 02-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #1099
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I don't know why I went on a rant, just look at the picture of Dopey!! Nuff Said.
Dopey Dude, Dopey Dudette, Dopey TS or whatever persuasion of Dopey you happen to be. Do you really get that worked up over a friggin' "picture" of someone named "Dopey?"

If seeing an image of Dopey is the root cause of your rage, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, look in the mirror. Why?

Because you are in grave danger of going "postal" on yourself!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #1100
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Bigtalk, freddo, big douche, Carr lover, Johnny cockrun,

If we ever meet, after I buy you a beer I will pecker slap you good.

In fact I hope satin does it for me if HE sees you this weekend. I know you will have that Matt schaub dopey look on your face right after it happens.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #1101
TheDon
Valued Poster

Alright men, here's my play(s) for tomorrow.

With Gronk banged up, Brady will need another guy to go to, why not a former MVP of the SuperBowl? That's right, Deion MotherFucking Branch.

16 to 1 odds on scoring the first TD

+210 on scoring a TD

Over 3 receptions -110

Throw the bank at the man.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #1102
Guest040616
Account Disabled

As it relates to picking the outcome of what should be a close football game, conventional wisdom says when all things are equal go with the best qb. That is especially true if the best qb also has the best Coach.

I am going to defy logic and go with the team that will have the 2nd best qb on the field and the 2nd best coach on the sideline. The G Men are on a roll and are peaking at just the right time!

Giants 27
Pats 24

Up yours, Jerry Jones!
Old 02-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #1103
Satin
Valued Poster

Giants are hot...but no fucking way they beat the Pats again...mark it down "The Hoodie" wins again.....damn....

Brady gets 4th ring.....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #1104
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Giants are hot...but no fucking way they beat the Pats again...mark it down "The Hoodie" wins again.....damn....

Brady gets 4th ring.....
You might be correct, this game could go either way. It was an excellent first half. The Pat's drive at the end of the first half was another indication that Brady is still one of the very best in the business!

One additional observation: Based upon Eli's performance over the course of the last 6 games, he may have finally crossed the threshold from upper 2nd tier to elite qb! Let's see if he seals the deal with an elite performance in the 2nd half!
Old 02-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #1105
Guest040616
Account Disabled

I hereby nominate another Manning for "ELITE" status!

Great game to Eli and the Giants!
Old 02-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #1106
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well, as predicted the G-Men take down the defensless Brady Bunch... Sorry Cowpaddys LOL

And another view of our interim cheerleader
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #1107
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
Well, as predicted the G-Men take down the defensless Brady Bunch... Sorry Cowpaddys LOL
It was a great game! Eli's 4th quarter pass to Manningham during the winning drive was the play of the game. It was a spectacular pass and an even better catch! Congratulations G-Men! You guys earned it! And in doing so, every Cowpaddy's fan heart, skipped at least one beat, maybe two! ROTFLMAO
Old 02-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #1108
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Yeah BT. I saw that. Their not my fav team by any means, though they get my thumbs up when beating the paddys. However after convicing w's vs ATL and GB, ELI out Tebowing Timmy in the 4th, and their defensive front, the choice seemed obvious. BTW ELI is most def elite.

Not sure what was better, the throw and catch Manning to Manningham or Madonna's halftime show.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #1109
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
Yeah BT. I saw that. Their not my fav team by any means, though they get my thumbs up when beating the paddys.
I am with you on that one. There are only two games during every NFL season that it is guaranteed that I will always pull for the Giants. Both of them are when they play the Cowpaddy's!

I need to make a trip to Vegas! I picked the winners on these pages with my final picks in the 2 divisional championship round games and in today's Super Bowl. To top it off, I picked the final point spread in one of the two Divisional round games. I also picked the Giants by 3 (instead of 4) in today's Super Bowl and was within 3 points in the other Divisional round game. That makes a total of 4 points off in the 3 final games.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #1110
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Brady gets 4th ring.....
I'm soooooooo glad you were wrong playa....

FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
DickEmDown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women