Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #1081
One-Eyed Willy
Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Cool SUPERSTATS N WONDERSNATCH

OK, though I am a fan of the Texans and Saints and my SB dream is crushed this year, I have to go with the Giants here. I've gotten some flack for going NFC over AFC but the Giants are having a story book year in the playoffs and I'm all for the "happy ending." That goes for Football, Massage Parlors, and Lap Dances alike.... hehehe...

Additionally, with the Giants now playing at their full potential and getting a SB win, I firmly believe we could win over some more of those Houston-Native Cowgirl fans. In the past, here in H-Town, I felt like one of the few wearing Texans gear around town. Cowgirl gear was more prominent. So, I'm loving this new onslaught of Texans gear flooding the city and want more of it. So, lets hope the Giants can continue to squash any divisional hopes for the girls... hehehe
And BT, Satin, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Texans a becoming a fan favorite in Austin as well??

Satin, I just secured my Season Tickets for next year.. However, the only options were Gridiron or Celeb-style club seats. I've been checking the PSL market place for something field-level as a possible upgrade, but gotdamn, fuckers are asking and arm and a leg.. .. I got a strong feeling season tickets will sell out real soon and there may not be any regular (game) tickets left for the general public.... BTW I'm looking forward to the infamous Tailgating parties, chasing tail, and hopefully we can score us some Cheerleader pussy I'm also betting we'll get a few evening games as well--the Red Light Special would make a good night caper to seal the W. I'm starting to miss Carolina BTW... LOL..JK..

I've got my email set up for G-alerts on Texans' contracts and received several nice articles from: NY Times, Washington Post, Forbes, Bleacher Report and Chron.com. However, surprisingly, this article in the Houston Press is the best one I've seen yet:

Texans Must Take Long-Term Approach to Free Agency

It gives you a different perspective on potential contract negotiations that include those expiring 2012 and the huge mass of them that are set to expire 2013, and those of key players expiring 2014. It's got me thinking its not that easy to just sign Foster and release Mario--as we may have negotiations and re-negotiations across the board this offseason. Kudos to Rick Smith and front office if they can figure out a way to keep the core group together for another 5 years or so.. But I do like Schaub on the hot seat next year(last year of contract). The city will riding with him next year and hopefully he can find high gear and scoot our way into the SB... hehehe

AND OK DADDIO!! its Tues again.....

SUPERSTATS N WONDERSNATCH

The Giants have been outscoring their playoff opponents by an average of 11pts and held their opponents to average of 13pts

Including:
GB which averaged 1st @ 35pts/game during the season
ATL which averaged 7th @25.1pts/game during the season
SF which averaged 10th @ 23.8pts/game during the season

The Patriots have been outscoring their playoff opponents by an average of 18pts and held their opponents to an average of 17pts

Including:
DEN which averaged 25th @ 19pts/game during the season
BAL which averaged 12th @ 23.6pts/game during the season

In the Postseason:
NE averaging 419.5yds/game
NY averaging 404.7yds/game

Offensive Production goes to NE
Defensive Production goes to NY

AND the Giants' Defense have clearly been facing higher-powered offenses!!!

Overall Stats go to GIANTS

Also, Brady's flaw, if he has one, I think is pressure. I'm not saying he's scared at all, but I think he gets pissed and starts making bad throws when he continues to get hit. Only issue for the Giants' pass attack, which is no secret in the NFL, is that Brady generally gets favorable (questionable) calls for roughing the passer. And hell, ask the Raiders what they think about the "tuck rule."

ELI, on the other hand, handles pressure (IMHO) better than any QB in the league. Though he is not a master at elusiveness, he's good at recognizing pocket collapse. Most importantly, however, he can take an ass-whooping like no other. Also, in the 4th, he is and has been out Tebowing, Tebow.

I won't say ELI is a better QB than Brady. However, they definitely share the same class and any given Sunday, one can out perform the other.

Oh yeah, I must say of all the WR Diva's in the NFL, Chad OchoCinco is my favorite. He's hilarious and not a cry baby like the others. Although I'm rooting for the Giants, I'd like to see him have a good game, especially after his father recently passing.
Note: WR Divas not WR's as Dre and Fitz are pure BEASTS..

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE LINK LAST TIME.... HERE IS THE VIDEO AGAIN (click the pic below) & check out the ASS shot at finish...

... GOTDAMN!! CAN THE TEXANS HAVE ONE TOO???
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #1082
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
And BT, Satin, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Texans a becoming a fan favorite in Austin as well??
Prior to this football season, Austin's pro football team of choice was the Cowpaddy's. However, I am seeing more and more Texans gear around town. If we can put together a great season next year, I believe this town could be 50/50!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #1083
One-Eyed Willy
Premium Access

hmmm Cowpaddies.. I like that BT! Hell, I really like it. LOL.. Thats good to hear Austin getting aboard. I've seen where the players were on the airwaves pretty frequently.. If only we could get some SB wins eh?

U fellers like the new gloves?

Hell if Nike is getting into it, think we'll have new uniforms too?
..not so sure bout this one though
Old 01-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #1084
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
hmmm Cowpaddies.. I like that BT! Hell, I really like it. LOL.. Thats good to hear Austin getting aboard. I've seen where the players were on the airwaves pretty frequently.. If only we could get some SB wins eh?

U fellers like the new gloves?
I like the gloves, sweet!

As for the Cowpaddy's, there are a few things I dislike more. I just can't recall what those things might be!

We'll just refer to it as another senior moment!
Old 02-01-2012, 08:36 AM   #1085
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

One Eye, One Eye, One Eye, Holy Guacomole!! I just fell out of my chair with your Wondersnatch posts!! Suddenly I am rooting for the Giants, HARD!! I just checked out the video and man oh man that is a fine ass!!! Do you know any providers that look like that? I will have to go hobby today now!! I can't get up from my desk right now because of the raging wood from the Wondersnatch!!!

I was going to rag Bigtalk again but have no blood flow to my brain at the moment so I will have to check back later!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #1086
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post

I was going to rag Bigtalk again but have no blood flow to my brain at the moment so I will have to check back later!!
Give me your best shot! Thus far, your "rag" has been little more than a wet dishcloth!
Old 02-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #1087
Satin
Valued Poster

I guess I'm gonna have to put you two boys in time-out.....

I can tell you most people in Austin don't give a DAMN about the Texans.....it's all about the Cowgirls....

I like those uniforms and gloves. I know they won't, but I would love to see them play in them.
Fucking Superbowl taking way too long. Let's play already....damn....

Eli vs Brady....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:14 AM   #1088
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Fucking Superbowl taking way too long. Let's play already....damn....

Eli vs Brady....
I will watch it but somehow this Super Bowl has less meaning to me. Perhaps it is because we were almost there and then the injury to our qb (and most important player) sent us spiraling downhill. Damn, I hate missed opportunities!
Old 02-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #1089
Daddio
Valued Poster

Bigtex Quote "Give me your best shot! Thus far, your "rag" has been little more than a wet dishcloth!"

Bigtalk, have you ever heard the saying be careful what you wish for because you might just get it!!! Here it comes you cumstain, both barrells!!

First off you claim that BigLouie is fighting your fight for you, that is just like you Freddo, to pull a limp dick move like that! I actually respect BL because he is not babbling stats like Rainman with his 16 points per game, err now it's up to 19 points per game for TJ, blah blah bah like you do. The Steelers at times this year were a quality team, however when they came to Houston they were totally banged up and not the same quality Steelers. The offesive line was in complete dissarray, Polomalu was dinged up and gimpy, Big Ben was gimpy, one LB was out and Duane Brown knocked that mfer Harrison out of the game not once but twice!!

And the Titans as a quality team, child please!!

But the argument that is most compelling for a David Carr loving cumstain like you are the stats. Dopey led his team to a mighty 17 points, less than TJ's average. He threw for a whopping 132 yards,and he got booed by the fans at Reliant.

Go back to fantasy land and keep dreaming of what Dopey woulda coulda shoulda done for us. There was probably actually a 50/50 chance that Dopey would have been booed off the field during his playoff run. I can't believe I just used a sentance with Dopey, playoffs and Run in the same sentance!! That's ironic!

I hope the Dopester comes back next year and lights it up, I am just very skeptical as I have seen him play for 5 years and I know, as well as other knowledgeable fans how limited he is!!

Now Bigtalk, Freddo, Carr Lover, Rainman, Cumstain, whichever nickname you like best, we can continue this discussion about Dopester if you want, but I have had about enough of it. Satin has tried to get you to stop the babbling a few times now, but he will probably have to pimp slap the Rainman to get him to actually STFU.

Enjoy the Superbowl everybody, Even you Bigtex. It is definately too long in coming and I too am not as interested either because of the big letdown of the Texans coming close.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #1090
One-Eyed Willy
Premium Access

BT, Daddio, WOW! It seems you fellers don't know how to agree to disagree.

Personally, I remain on the fence about Schaub as he has his pros and cons. As for the David Carr mention, having to continue to see that #8 jersey behind Center I couldn't help to first see Schaub as another Carr reincarnated. However, he's proven to be a much better NFL QB than Carr could ever dream to be. In Carr's defense, I think starting a rookie QB on a brand new Franchise was one of the biggest mistakes the Texans have ever made. I admit, I do sometimes wonder how things would have turned out if we had a veteran QB to kick things off giving Carr time to adjust to the NFL. On that note however, he did his damage, and I hope to never see him in a Texans uniform again.

One of the big upsides aiding Schaub's lack of pocket presence and mobility, is that we have an outstanding O-Line. Perhaps even the best in the league. It was nice to see Chris Brown in a Pro Bowl Uniform and congrats to Duane Brown on earning a huge pay increase for 2012. He definitely earned it as it was performance based.

You fellers have both made your points. Unless something miraculous happens and we get an elite QB here, Schaub is the starter. Again, 2012 is set to be the contract year for Schaub. Though his contract may be extended this off-season, there is a possibility that the Texans would like see if he has overcome the Lisfranc Injury and if there are any declines in his performance before renegotiating terms. This type of injury has a prolonged recovery time and not all players have been able to return to pre-injury form. So far, he says the recovery is going well and he expects to be fully recovered when OTA's start. Schaub fan or not, that sounds promising. Fantasy Football reports project him being a mid-range to high-end QB in 2012 fantasy leagues. However in adding another downside, Greg Knapp has accepted the Offensive Coordinator position for the Raiders leaving the Texans to shop for a replacement QB coach. Schaub and TJ both commend Knapp as being a primary catalyst to their success. I'm hoping the Texans will not give Schaub a huge extension just yet, but rather take a long, hard look and ask themselves if this is really the guy they want for the next 5 years.

BT, Daddio, Come on now!

With all BT's rants on how great he thinks Schaub is, he does acknowledge some faults as well.

With all Daddio's rants on Schaub's faults, he still wishes Schaub "comes back next year and lights it up."

I'm beginning to think you 2 like to attack each other more than actually make a solid case against each other. I swear you guys must be buds, or bro's and just not know it yet.

Hell, I'll bet if Daddio and BT venture into that little goldmine Satin found there in Austin, they will be bickering all night over the ladies' performace vs. looks vs. attitude vs. proper donation, and in doing so miss out on all the action.. Or worse yet, start comparing the ladies to Schaub and TJ..

Satin, the new gloves and shoes are already set for 2012. Since Nike will be making all NFL uniforms for 2012, I'm certain there will be some big changes to them. Though I don't see any teams drastically changing their logo or overall appearance with team colors, fonts, etc., I don't see Nike leaving the Reebok uniforms unaltered either. So far, I've seen mixed reports. Some have Nike not making big changes to looks and focusing more on performance with stronger, lighter threads. Others have them pushing "Pro-Combat" style uniforms to go along with the performance enhancements. However, I'm thinking Nike will EXPLODE on the scene. I mean Nike + NFL?? You've seen what Nike did with the NCAAF uni's right? Sure some teams will want to keep their "traditional look," but it is 2012. With Nike now in the pic encouraging new designs, I don't see a better opportunity for teams to jump on it and boost their potential jersey sales. If anything, I bet there will at least be some epic new alternate jerseys out next year.

As far as reports on when we will actually get to see the new uniforms, some reports have Nike and the NFL debuting the new uniforms as soon as 1 week after the SB. However, most reports have them debuting on Draft Day in April. I was planning on getting my Foster jersey as soon as his new deal is done, but it looks like I'll be waiting for the new Nike branded jersey to hit the shelves as well. Kind of crazy but I feel more excited about the off-season than I do the SB.. LOL

Some Nike NCAAF uniforms:

Old 02-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #1091
Daddio
Valued Poster

As Always a top notch quality post by One Eye. The Deep Steel Blue, Battle Red and Liberty White could have some awesome combinations for our Uniforms. Best colors in the NFL.

One Eye, I do have one question for you about Schaub's injury, are you sure it is a Lisfranc injury or was it what BigTalk suffers from, a Lis beans and franc injury? I hear those are even more painful than the foot troubling injury.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #1092
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Bigtex Quote "Give me your best shot! Thus far, your "rag" has been little more than a wet dishcloth!"

Bigtalk, have you ever heard the saying be careful what you wish for because you might just get it!!! Here it comes you cumstain, both barrells!!
Dopey Dude, give me a shout when you figure out a way to "rag" on Schaub's 2011 numbers vs Yates 2011 numbers!

Schaub played the entire 16 game schedule in both in the 2009 and the 2010 seasons. He started the first 10 games of the 2011 season. When Schaub went down with a broken foot, he had started 42+ consecutive games for the Texans.

42+ consecutive starts sounds pretty healthy to me!

The following stats are based upon the 10 games that Schaub played in 2011 vs. the 8 games T.J. played in.

Schaub completed 178 out of 292 thrown for 2479 yards = 247.9 yards per game.
Yates completed 110 out of 189 thrown for 1292 yards = 161.5 yards per game.

Schaub averaged 8.6 yards for each pass thrown and 13.9 yards per pass completion.
Yates averaged 6.8 yards for each pass thrown and 11.7 yards per pass completion.

Schaub had a qb rating of 96.8%
Yates had a qb rating of 79.7%

Schaub threw 15 TD passes = 1.5 td passes per game
Yates threw 4 TD passes = .5 td passes per game

Schaub threw 6 interceptions = 1 pick for every 48.7 passes thrown.
Yates threw 6 interceptions = 1 pick for every 31.5 passes thrown.

Schaub was sacked 15 times and lost 3 fumbles.
Yates was sacked 17 times and lost 5 fumbles.

Schaub ran the ball 15 times for 9 yards and scored 2 td's rushing.
Yates ran the ball 16 times for 54 yards and scored 0 td's rushing.

In the 10 games Schaub played in, the Texans record was 7-3.
In the 8 games Yates played in, the Texans record was 4-4.

In the 10 games Schaub played in the Texans averaged 27.3 ppg.
In the 8 games Yates played in the Texans averaged 19 ppg.

The stats don't lie, draw your own conclusions!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #1093
Daddio
Valued Poster

Playoff Victories TJ 1 Dopey 0, I win, now drop it and find a life you cumstain!!!

Schaubs stats are most impressive except when it comes to winning!!! Schaubs stats are awesome against the weak sisters of the league but can he beat a good team? Can you hold up under pressure? Can he avoid a pass rush and extend the play? Can he run for a first down? Can he overthrow Andre on a deep ball. Can he make quick decisions? Can he throw the ball away quickly?

Answers, No, No, No, No, No, No, and No. I know you will be shocked at the answers but this is why Dopey is average. His heart makes him slightly above average and hopefully next season the team will make him look real good(or TJ when needed) and get us to the playoffs again. I am skeptical because I have seen his act over and over for 5 long years. It's time for Dopey to deliver or change the QB!!! Next year has to be the year also because the rest of the division is still down!! Probably no Peyton in Indy, The Titans have issues on D and at WR. And the Jags drafted Sunshine from remember the Titans with thier first round pick last year.

Over the last 3 years Dopey is 22 -20 in the games he has started.

In 2009 we were 5-7 and eliminated from playoff contention then we won 4 straight to close the season. The last win was against the Patriots who had already clinched and did not play any first teamers at all.

In 2010 the mighty Schaub led us to a 6-10 season that included 2 four game losing streaks. Awesome!!

In 2011 he was 7-3 but did not beat a quality team except for Pittsburg who was limping badly at the time and Dope threw for a whopping 132 yards and 0 tds.

In 07 and 08 the Texans went 8-8 both years and Schaub only played in 11 games each year. I can't recall which ones he played in or not. But I do believe Sage had a winning record so that probably puts Dopes career record at .500 at best.

Lombardi said winning isnt everything, It's the only thing!! That is a real stat!!

Give me some of your candy ass stats now, Johnny Cockrun, "if the stats don't fit you must acquit"!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dopey.jpg (8.2 KB, 68 views)
Old 02-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #1094
Satin
Valued Poster

Cat-Man you're right bro....BT & Dadfio are pure gold. The last 2 rants are priceless. Gotta agree with parts of each one.

I'm trying my best to get us all in one place- some strip club where we can talk shit, analyze and after that all get laid. I've been out with you and BT; getting Daddio out is the problem.

On my way back from Florida now bro....any of you boys making picks or at least on any squares for the game?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #1095
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I'm trying my best to get us all in one place- some strip club where we can talk shit, analyze and after that all get laid. I've been out with you and BT; getting Daddio out is the problem. ?
Perhaps Dopey Dude is not a Dude after all. "It" may be a Dudette!

Just sayin'

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women