Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2019, 09:18 PM   #1081
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Thank you Dr. Koop!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:19 PM   #1082
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Thank you Dr. Koop!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you Dr. Demento!

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAAAA!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 10:08 PM   #1083
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
I haven’t lost any sleep over it, I personally want the inquiry to take all the time it needs to get the lies and corruption exposed.

Btw...I can’t recall if you were claiming Mueller wasn’t even going to show up for the hearing....
I didn't make any claim about Mueller. But he was only there physically. The Dems have nothing over Trump. If they did, Trump would have already been impeached.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 01:07 AM   #1084
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not to worry, an impeachment inquiry should be well under way before the New Year.
It's good to have dreams...because in reality...IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-rebuff...QDBHNlYwNzYw--
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 01:09 AM   #1085
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
For some reason I’m doubting your capacity to explain any fucking thing, but those are the typical remarks of cult like behavior.
Or you lack of understanding?? The WoPo is a first class RAG!!
Anything like your delusional dreams...ON IMPEACHMENT!!
I hate to break it to you but this isn't the Wizard of OZ...STOP CLICKING YOUR HEALS!!

Old 07-28-2019, 01:17 AM   #1086
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Btw...I can’t recall if you were claiming Mueller wasn’t even going to show up for the hearing....
Form what the MAJORITY of the LSM saw...HE DIDN'T!!
If you call this SHOWING UP??

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...ller-testimony
Old 07-28-2019, 01:22 AM   #1087
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
It's good to have dreams...because in reality...IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!

The slow and methodical approach of Pelosi has not been abandoned. From your link:

As she has for months, Pelosi argued to her colleagues that the "slow, methodical approach" employed by House Democrats is the right way to move forward, despite the fact that more than 90 of her members have now called for an impeachment inquiry to begin.

The Dems did not get a home run from Mueller. If and when McGahn
testifies the Dems need to get a home run from him. Of the ten examples of Obstruction that Mueller laid out, the one with McGahn is the best one.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 01:27 AM   #1088
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

Now in regards to Muellers mental capacity, I agree his recall was lacking but It’s a probability he suffered a TIA in the last two years. Because of his age the recovery time will be extended, many times recovery won’t happen. It will come out in due time.
When you don't know the genesis of the investigation you're put in charge of(AKA fusion GPS)...that is some serious dementia!! Sad...sorry...SHIT.
Don't you mean he'll be commited in due time...

https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/rober...gps-not-aware/
Old 07-28-2019, 01:49 AM   #1089
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The slow and methodical approach of Pelosi has not been abandoned. From your link:

As she has for months, Pelosi argued to her colleagues that the "slow, methodical approach" employed by House Democrats is the right way to move forward, despite the fact that more than 90 of her members have now called for an impeachment inquiry to begin.

The Dems did not get a home run from Mueller. If and when McGahn
testifies the Dems need to get a home run from him. Of the ten examples of Obstruction that Mueller laid out, the one with McGahn is the best one.
You're under the delusion that an indict is coming...they have nothing on him or he would have be indicted a long time ago.

Make no mistake they hate him as much as you and the rest of the radical left.

Caveman tried to rush this to the floor a couple of weeks ago and it was shot down...he tried it before and again shot down!!

The core of the leadership knows this is a losing proposition and if it were ever brought to a vote it would hurt them politically.

Why do you think they want to investigate ANYTHING in regards to Trump...they're throwing incomplete Hail Mary pass after pass.
This shit is pretty pathetic...but I don't expect anything less from that shameless bunch!!
Old 07-28-2019, 07:00 AM   #1090
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

[QUOTE=bb1961;1061653503]You're under the delusion that an indict is coming...they have nothing on him or he would have be indicted a long time ago./QUOTE]

And you are under the delusion that Individual 1, aka Donald J Trump isn’t already under sealed indictment for campaign crimes .

Volume II Table of Contents page 3

The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen ....................... 134

I. Candidate Trump's Awareness ofand Involvement in the Trump TowerMoscow Project .............................. .............................. ........ 134

2. Cohen Determines to Adhere to a "Party Line" Distancing CandidateTrump From Russia .............................. ......................... 138

3. Cohen Submits False Statements to Congress Minimizing the Trump Tower Moscow Project in Accordance with the Party Line .............................. . 139

4. The President Sends Messages ofSupport to Cohen......................... ................. 144

5. The President's Conduct After Cohen Began Cooperating with the
Government.................... .............................. ............. 148
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:20 AM   #1091
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you are under the delusion that Individual 1, aka Donald J Trump isn’t already under sealed indictment for campaign crimes .

I. Candidate Trump's Awareness ofand Involvement in the Trump TowerMoscow Project .............................. .............................. ........ 134

2. Cohen Determines to Adhere to a "Party Line" Distancing CandidateTrump From Russia .............................. ......................... 138

3. Cohen Submits False Statements to Congress Minimizing the Trump Tower Moscow Project in Accordance with the Party Line .............................. . 139

4. The President Sends Messages ofSupport to Cohen......................... ................. 144

And that proves a "sealed indictment" how?

Seems like more wishful thinking. Just like the any day now impeachment proceedings. It's rapidly becoming apparent to everyone that Mueller had nothing of substance on Trump and the House is likely not going to do anything before the election other than continue to pander.

When even MSNBC and CNN are beginning to run stories that the Mueller report is a flop, you know it's only the farthest left fringe hanging on with dear hope for something "NEW" from it.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:37 AM   #1092
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061653648]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You're under the delusion that an indict is coming...they have nothing on him or he would have be indicted a long time ago./QUOTE]

It is you that is delusional:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/03/22/...-nbc-news.html
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 09:54 AM   #1093
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

The House of Representatives filed a federal lawsuit Friday seeking grand-jury evidence that contributed to former special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, a key chairman announced.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said the evidence is necessary for Congress to investigate potential obstruction of justice and abuse of power by President Donald Trump.

Delusional is a state of fixed belief where no amount of evidence will change a persons mind, very obvious with cult like behavior. Mark Twain once wrote
No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.

So, I’m delusional that a 458 page report implies crimes were committed by a president...A trial where Cohen pleads guilty and goes to jail and Individual 1 doesn’t...Putin’s punk didn’t lie about Flynn, Comey, Sessions, McGahn, Lowendosky, McDonald, Pribus and so many more... I guess that stuff didn’t really happen.

But if I believe a Russian sympathizer who is lying every fucking day on every media outlet in the country pissing and moaning about the fake news with that mouth shaped like a first generation sex doll waiting for Putin’s cock...then I’m OK..
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:38 AM   #1094
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
A TIA can last a few minutes, hours or a day. It’s often mis diagnosed as Bealls palsy which resolves itself in twenty four hours. My point being I disagree with your assessment of dementia. He was struggling with recall but still exhibited the capacity to bring his memory into focus.

J666 - It is Bell's Palsy - and you do not know of what you write. BP has nothing to do with a dementia disorder. No such disorder as You identified in Beall's palsy.

And I am qualified and licensed on the subject. You are not!!!

Stick to your idiotology from NY Times and WaPo
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:57 AM   #1095
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
.... with that mouth shaped like a first generation sex doll waiting for my cock...then I’m OK..
If that's your kink, go ahead and indulge. We won't tell anyone!

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women