Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160855
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35585
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2012, 05:26 AM   #1066
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post

I think Kubes is more in love with Dopey than my buddy BT, so it's unlikely he will get rid of Dopey, but you never know. Rick Smith is a bright guy....
I call BS! Satin knows damn good and well I am "in love with" Matt Schaub's sis. Not Schaub himself!

As for Schaub, despite feelings among a few posters in this thread to the contrary, I have never said or implied that Schaub was the best qb in the NFL. I have consistently said, Schaub is a top 10, upper 2nd tier NFL qb. I have also said, there are 20-25 teams in the NFL that would love to have him as their starting qb. I have never said there were 31 other teams that would love to have him as their starter. Not every team can have the best qb in the NFL on their roster. Only one NFL team at a time has that distinction. In their brief history, the Houston Texans have never been that "one team" with the best qb in the NFL. Just setting the record straight!

The fact of the matter is, you can win championships without the best qb in the NFL on your roster. It helps if you do have that person but no one in the NFL is trying to say that Alex Smith and/or Eli Manning were the NFL's best qb's in 2011. The NFL's two best qb's at this time are Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees. Neither of those two will be playing in the Super Bowl. I would be remiss if I did not point out to Dopey Dude and his wayward band of Schaub Haters, A. Smith and E. Manning have more of your fellow haters in their respective cities than Schaub has in Houston.

Earth to Dopey Dude and the rest of the Schaub Haters: The starting qb's in this years Super Bowl are named Smith/Manning, not Rodgers or Brees. If the Dopey Dudes of Houston are capable of reading between the lines (and I have my doubts), Smith/Manning being the starting qb's in this years Super Bowl should send a very strong message your way!

Moving on to Rick Smith, I believe he and Kubes have done a terrific job of putting together a talented roster. But let's be realistic, Rick Smith is here for one reason and one reason alone. He is here because of his long term, professional relationship with the Coach they had already hired. The Texans were after Kubes, not Smith. With that said, Smith has now become a welcome addition! Both Kubes and Smith are growing into the job! It is quite obvious the two work quite well together and have for an extended period of time. Do I need to remind anyone how pitiful this roster was during the first years of the Kubes/Smith era?

With all of that said, I have to believe that Rick Smith will NOT pull the trigger on any deal (including one for P. Manning) without Kubes full buy in! There you have it, another rumor has now been put to rest!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:33 AM   #1067
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

BigTalk, please stop sniffing glue, The starting QB's in this years Super Bowl are not "Smith and Manning", there is this guy named Tom Fucking Brady that is starting against Manning you crack whore!!

Now Smith was a colossal flop as he went thru 5 coaches at SF, Harbaugh has done a great job with him and he has flashed some decent potential and is far less hated by 49er fans than he was. NY fans are a different breed, the do not put up with failure by Eli or any QB, unlike you and your love for Dopey. Dopey would be crucified if he played in NY, they would have already run him off.

And Satin is right, he know Kubes is in love with Dopey and Kubes loves to try to polish a turd into a diamond. And to Kubes credit this is the only system where Dopey can look as good as he does.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #1068
Daddio
Valued Poster

Kubes tried to polish David Carr into a diamond.

I think I have figured it out, Bigtalk was in love with David Carr and since Dopey wasn't smart enough to change to another jersey number he still thinks it is David Carr!! Bigtalk sits around his Austin trailor in his #8 Carr jersey and dreams of a 4 way with Carr, Dopey, Aikman and himself. Huffing glue and chuggin Colt 45 malt Liquor and busting out the hamsters.

In fact let's add another nickname to your list, Bigtalk, Freddo, Bigdouche, and now Carr Lover!!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #1069
Satin
Valued Poster

Lol, ok now earth to BT: Damn I hate to go against my own moratorium on Dopey, but let me say this one last time. Anyone who points out deficiencies with Dopey is not a Dopey "hater". Again, I'm a season ticket holder and want and pray he will do well. But the bottom line is, he is NOT (I repeat not) a top level QB, but average.....

I don't consider my buddy Daddio a hater either....he's just being real...

Second, I'm not saying we will or even should get Peyton, just throwing it out as a discussion since its on the radio and in the papers. Jesus guys, do you read?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #1070
Daddio
Valued Poster

It all depends on Peytons health, If he is healthy get the Brinks trucks fully loaded and have them make a delievery to Peytons house or bank vault so he can become a Texan.

The rumor guys like Adam Schefter and Chris Mortenson are hedging and saying they think Peyton will need to retire. That goofy colt owner will cut Peyton Manning so I don't think he can control where he would land. Looks like the goofy owner might be let off the hook by Mannings health not being where it would need to be to pay him the bonus bucks and keep him and keep control over where he would go.

Satin, what is the best chica fishing hole in Austin? I know you mentioned a goldmine of a place a week or so ago. Pm me if needed. Late.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #1071
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Man, I don't think we'll get Manning. We can win a Superbowl with Schaub and it would be a slap in the face to him to back-up his number one division rival. I'm assuming Schaub has a lot more years in him than Manning does, I think Manning has 2-3 years, at best. And I firmly believe that he will not retire, with the primary reason being: When it's all said and done, will he be able to live with the fact that we went out on a loss to Mark Fucking Sanchez? I don't think so, just for that reason I see him coming back.

To me, Miami makes the most sense, chad Henne and Matt Moore can learn a lot from him..

And on the other side, we get to face a rookie, and two second year starters for HALF the season (Luck,Gabbert, Locker) That is pretty good. At least until Luck becomes good (I'm guessing by his third year he will be a top 10 QB)
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #1072
Satin
Valued Poster

Lmao....when I read that BT actually thought Alex Smith was in the Superbowl against Eli, I almost almost lost it... Guess you forgot about this guy named Tom Brady huh buddy?

The Texans have a lot of decisions to make. Noone has mentioned it, but even Briesel and our kicker Rackers needs to be dealt with.

Don, you played a 7 team parlay? Are you nuts? The highest I will do is 4....3 seems to be the best.

Daddio, if you would ever return calls or texts, I could tell you bro...lol. The place me and BT went to was The Landing Strip. It was a gold mine for me. Not the best club there, but in 2 trips....there has been 4 victims.

Good luck trying to pin him down to meet him up BT, Daddio is more elusive than Arian Foster....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #1073
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Lmao....when I read that BT actually thought Alex Smith was in the Superbowl against Eli, I almost almost lost it... Guess you forgot about this guy named Tom Brady huh buddy?
Nah, I was thinking of the NFC Championship match up and writing about the SB. Since I am a senior citizen I am entitled to a brain fart every day! I got my daily allowance out of the way early today. It comes with the territory. As for the match up with Brady, as I recall last week I picked the Giants by 3 over Air Brady and the Pats in O'Mike's Super Bowl Poll found elsewhere in the Houston Sandbox.

As for Dopey Dude making his way to Austin. The only way I can buy him a drink this weekend would be if he happens to decide to stay in Htown. I will be heading to the land of milk and honey on Friday morning and won't be returning to Austin until Monday. The Landing Strip or P10 would both be good places to park his DopeyDudemobile. I suspect Jo-Jo will be too much for him to handle. He should probably focus his attention on the short, heavy set Latina that approached you when you first walked in!
Old 01-31-2012, 09:35 AM   #1074
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Please guys, you don't have to have a really good QB to win the Super Bowl, it helps a lot, but not totally necessary. You don't really need a much more than average one if you have a good team around him and a really good defense.

Remember this guy? Hell he had more interceptions than touchdowns for his career. Not a Schaub fan, but I would rather have him healthy than a lot of other average quarterbacks. (BTW Schaubs career passer rating is 20+ ahead of \/ \/ \/ )
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #1075
Daddio
Valued Poster

I keep checking this thread for the Super Bowl Super Snatch edition. Where you at One Eye?
Old 01-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #1076
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Please guys, you don't have to have a really good QB to win the Super Bowl, it helps a lot, but not totally necessary. You don't really need a much more than average one if you have a good team around him and a really good defense.]
We just need to learn to live with the Schaub Haters. Hell, they mean well. They are just misguided! As long as there is a QB out there, they will be touting that person as the fix that will cure all of what ails the Texans. And when the newest latest and greatest fails miserably to deliver, they will begin searching elsewhere for yet another latest and greatest. Just look at how quickly they are jumping off of the Yates bandwagon. Even Dopey Dude now rates Schaub above Yates!

And speaking of Dopey Dude: He was recently nominated and elected unanimously as the new President and CEO of the "Any Third String Quarterback Is Better Than Matt Schaub Fan Club." Let's give him a round of applause!

As for P. Manning it appears the latest reports indicate it is unlikely he will recover from his rash of neck surgeries. While I hated to see him on the field, especially against the Texans, I always admired his competitiveness and work ethic. If this is the end of his career, I wish him well. He was one of, if not THE, greatest QB's of all time.

Given his questionable injury status, I am not in favor of signing P. Manning as a player. I could easily be convinced for him to become our next QB Coach. Get 'er done!
Old 01-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #1077
Daddio
Valued Poster

I Gladly accept my nomination as 'The President of the Any Third Stringer is better than Dopey Fan Club"!! Sage was better until he went Rosencopter, TJ is still arguably better than Dopester, Leinert was just a big Vagina and must have thought he still had on a protective mesh jersey the way he got tossed around like a rag doll.

I look for the Texans to make a big move and re sign Sage Rosenfels as a QB this offseason. I am being somewhat sarcastict but I bet they bring him back.

I see Bigtalk has conveniently glossed over the fact that he can't name one quality team That Dopey has beaten, but he probably has forgotten since he is a senior citizen and in fantasy land dreaming of Alex Smith in the Super Bowl this coming weekend. Take your meds, have your nurse fluff your pillows, have security tighten the restraint straps down on your bed and dream about Alex Smith erh uh erh I mean Tom Brady. Or Better yet dream about Dopey vs Brees(or wait it should be Alex Smith right) in next years Super Bowl.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:47 PM   #1078
Daddio
Valued Poster

Come on One Eye, I keep checking for Super Snatch and get Bigtalk flapping his gums. That's dissappointing man, Come on Super Snatch me!!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:38 PM   #1079
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think in this day in age, you do need more than a competent QB to win a SB, That Ravens championship was a while back, before I even started watching the sport. Especially with all the new rules that makes it extremely easy to throw the ball down the field, good QB play should be expected.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:56 PM   #1080
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I see Bigtalk has conveniently glossed over the fact that he can't name one quality team That Dopey has beaten, but he probably has forgotten since he is a senior citizen and in fantasy land dreaming of Alex Smith in the Super Bowl this coming weekend. Take your meds, have your nurse fluff your pillows, have security tighten the restraint straps down on your bed and dream about Alex Smith erh uh erh I mean Tom Brady. Or Better yet dream about Dopey vs Brees(or wait it should be Alex Smith right) in next years Super Bowl.
I did not have to name a team. As I recall, Big Louie reminded you of the Pittsburgh win prior to me responding. The fact of the matter is that Schaub was the starting QB against 7 quality NFL teams this season that resulted in wins. Including dominate performances against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Tennessee Titans, and Indy. BTW, was TJ equally as dominate when he started against the Titans and Indy?

Next????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women