Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2020, 12:29 PM   #1036
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Same thing with the "mail in ballots" - "Mail in ballots" are not the same as "Absentee Ballots", and he needs to do a better job differentiating it, because the lack of doing so is what is driving this media shitstorm.

Just like how if it was "Black Lives Matter Too" there wouldn't be people saying "All Lives Matter", but it was intentionally made to be inflammatory.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:49 PM   #1037
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trump - 1
bitten - 00
I agree. trump negative one.
bitten with double ought buck.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:49 PM   #1038
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
That debate was a shitshow.

Donny needs to learn to shut his mouth for two minutes. You'd think he'd learn what we all know by now that if you just let Grandpa Joe keep talking he'll put his own foot in his mouth, you don't need to help him.

BOTH of them need to learn how to answer a damn question, because failure to use proper terms for things is what's fucking all their arguments up.

Biden: "We need to push the nomination back so Americans get to make the choice."

What Trump SHOULD have said: "They made the choice in 2016, and those choices continue until January 20th, 2020. Soon they get to make that choice again for the next 4 years."

Chris Wallace: "Do you disavow White Supremacists and Right Wing Militias?"

What Trump SHOULD have said: "I don't need to disavow them, they disavow me. Ask Richard Spencer and David Duke why they're voting for Biden, they'll tell you it's because they support the Left's racist, segregationist policies. Tell you what, I'll disavow them right now if Joe will disavow Antifa with me at the same time."

Joe: "Antifa isn't real."

What Trump SHOULD have said: "If they don't exist, then disavow them, are you also afraid to disavow the Tooth Fairy, Joe? Hard to believe something doesn't exist when you see it burning cities down and assaulting people every night."
GG FOR PRESIDENT!
Old 09-30-2020, 09:19 PM   #1039
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

In my prayers tonight I thanked GOD for our President Trump!
Our Country is truly Great Again!
Old 10-01-2020, 09:25 PM   #1040
winn dixie
Premium Access

With the mail in voting scheme by the dims. How many 0f the 200,000 people that died of covid will be voting for bitten?

Old 10-02-2020, 08:08 AM   #1041
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

In the words of Scott Presler -" Mr. President, the reason why we support you is because you support us.
Thank you for always making us your priority, even when it puts you in harm’s way.
We are united & will get through this together.
Looking forward to a speedy recovery to both of you."
Prayers for our President and First Lady.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:29 AM   #1042
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Looks like Donny's got the coof. Time to see if he's been keeping up with the Hydroxychloroquine and if it takes the edge off.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:05 AM   #1043
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Dear Lord, please don't let Donnie die of the (just another bad cold) Covid disease. I so want to see him behind bars one day in a pretty orange jump suit ( although it will clash terribly with his peculiar colored hair.) Amen.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:54 AM   #1044
nuglet
Valued Poster

one last laugh at #45's expense. LOLOLOLOLOL ha ha
Old 10-02-2020, 01:04 PM   #1045
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

If the universe is just he’ll be campaigning to the 200,000 + hardly anybody’s soon
Old 10-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #1046
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Person, man, woman camera, TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
If the universe is just he’ll be campaigning to the 200,000 + hardly anybody’s soon

" It is what it is."
Old 10-02-2020, 02:28 PM   #1047
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
My mother, a practicing Catholic, said she had some un-Christian thoughts when she heard trump had tested positive for Covid. I chided her for not being a good Catholic. She said that it was just for this to happen.
I couldn't resist. I said, "No. It would be just if the hospital didn't accept his health care plan."
Old 10-03-2020, 06:50 AM   #1048
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The irony in Trump catching COVID-19 is through the roof. After continually mocking Biden for wearing a mask and practicing social distancing, one has to wonder if had Trump done the same would he have contracted the virus.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:17 AM   #1049
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Let's return to the election that is 31 days away.

First the bookie odds:

Since the debate, the odds of a Biden victory increased by about 5%. Last week Biden's odds were -121, this week -200. Trump's odds last week were +100. this week +190. (The more negative the number, the better the odds for victory). Biden favored in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada, NH, Minesota.

In Senate races, Republicans are heavily favored to flip the Alabama seat and Democrats are favored to flip seats in Colorado, Arizona, Maine, Iowa, and NC. If odds hold true, Democrats gain control of the Senate.

Now the polls:

Clinton on election day 2016 led Trump nationally by 3%. Biden leads today by 7% according to RealClearPolitics which averages in all polls. Biden leads in the battleground states of Wisconsin, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, NC, Arizona, Ohio, NH, Minnesota, Nevada, Iowa, and Georgia. However, several of those states are easily within the margin of error.

The polls for the Senate races are the same as those in the betting parlors.

Yes, the argument from Trump supporters will be that the polls in 2016 pointed to a Clinton victory and were wrong. Three points -- first, polling companies corrected possible sample errors made in 2016 which under-polled voters in rural areas and over-polled voters with a college education. Second, Biden's leads at the state level are greater than Clinton's leads in 2016. Third, polls show far fewer "undecided" voters in 2020 than in 2016 and in 2016 the majority of those voters voted for Trump.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:28 PM   #1050
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

All the videos I've seen of Trump talking about masks make me wonder if members of the press are ridiculous liars or just plain retarded.

Any clip I've seen so far has mostly been him negging on the lack of common sense people have with them:

- wearing the mask over their mouth And not their nose. (Austin has a really bad problem with this)

- Restaurant wait staff wearing masks, but then messing with the masks, touching their faces, and then touching plates of food.

- in Joe Biden's case - giving speeches with the mask on when no one is around him.

That being said, the mask thing has been a great example at demonstrating how stupid people are that they can't follow basic instruction, that they don't understand how personal freedoms work, how private property rights work, and how completely eager and willing some people are to put on the Jackboots and oppress people "for their own good".

Sort of goes to prove the old adage that "the best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter."
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women