Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36125
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-22-2021, 07:11 PM   #91
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
My dogs never minded it because I always paired it with a trip to the dog park before or after
My last dog was a wild dog from a Navy n Air Force base in Texas.

Was good with people, but if took to a dog park. What would I do with all the now dead dogs. Only two other doge I know that mutt got along with, She did kill a few. So just going to the vet was a project

Once a great Dane 4x her size teasing her. I could see she was faking at the end of chain. Before I got out of house to chase off the other dog. One very dead dog. She puts paw up begging for a treat for doing good. errrr WTF
Old 07-22-2021, 07:20 PM   #92
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
My last dog was a wild dog from a Navy n Air Force base in Texas.

Was good with people, but if took to a dog park. What would I do with all the now dead dogs. Only two other doge I know that mutt got along with, She did kill a few. So just going to the vet was a project

Once a great Dane 4x her size teasing her. I could see she was faking at the end of chain. Before I got out of house to chase off the other dog. One very dead dog. She puts paw up begging for a treat for doing good. errrr WTF
yikes, yeah, my last dog was SEVERELY human aggressive. She was so sweet to me though. Decent with dogs too. But anybody in an 8 block radius could GET F*N BENT according to her, lol

Pictures for tax:

I've been thinking about her a lot lately. I miss her dearly.

Old 07-22-2021, 07:23 PM   #93
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Her name was Sophie. RIP baby girl

I think she comes to mind more often lately than not because Bear is coming home soon, and Sophie was... great, but difficult. Living in the city with a 73 pound aggressive pit bull was very hard and honestly scary.

She liked kids, as in, thirsted for them. I knew I was always safe with her, but everyone around me was in danger. She bit and broke the skin multiple times, thankfully always with forgiving friends. I ended up having to put her down because she had medical issues (probably stemming from her super shoddy past, she was a rescue, and also probably why she was as aggressive as she was). I miss her every day though. She would have loved Bear.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:41 PM   #94
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

one more pic of her because she was such a gorgeous girl and i miss her a lot tonight
Old 07-22-2021, 07:50 PM   #95
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Mine was name Piglet, white n black long fur mmmm RIP

Trim fur short well looked like a black spotted pig with long legs LOL

lost one fang climbing over fence between Navy n Air Force sides of base when MP's chasing dogs. Training pilots and wild dogs on the strip was not a good mix. She got caught climbing down on the Air Force side after getting away from Navy chasing her.

One of my brothers was on base n Air Force so how I got a 3yrd wild mutt that lived to 14. Brothers wife named the mutt. Soon later they split up. I inherited LOL But the X sister n law did have visitation rights
Old 07-22-2021, 07:59 PM   #96
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

aha aww, Piglet. Thats cute
also thats wild. how did you get her to come with you and not run back to the wild?
Old 07-22-2021, 08:35 PM   #97
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
aha aww, Piglet. Thats cute
also thats wild. how did you get her to come with you and not run back to the wild?
my brother n X had her for a year, she was good at training dogs. When she dropped her off. Instant dog wanted to stay with me. So I did nothing. Was told the dogs on base would not bark. If barked soon MP's. Took me 4 or 5 years to bark. If someone came to door would bark once n only once. If I was on way home. I was told would bark once and only once when I was about a block away. If the X was coming over same. But if ya change cars would take a few times to learn the sound of.

other dogs, She only got along with Irish setter next door. And a golden retriever from a few blocks away. Before I got Piglet the golden would get scared if thunder. Run get lost, somehow find my house. call owner to pick up. First time after I got piglet was like oh shit. I get home from work both on the porch. Whew the golden was sleeping LOL At that time she already done in 2 others

other dogs dang she was nasty. most other dogs would not go near her. Officer and a K9 came once I forgot why I called. piglet was ok with the officer strangely. My mutt growled. The K9 hid low and would not get out of car. Nor stop whimpering. Officer said his dog never acted like that. Then asked is this the dog that... yes.. and he gave up till I put piglet in the house. Ah I Remember, I found stuff in hedge that I thought someone must have robbed n hid. K9 sniffed area then lead officer to a house behind mine. Guys kid then got nailed for robbery.
Old 07-24-2021, 09:07 PM   #98
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

i got these pictures! You guys can pick out which one bear is by now, right?

He sticks out his tongue a lot... I might have a doofy puppy lol
Old 07-25-2021, 07:12 AM   #99
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

"He sticks out his tongue a lot... I might have a doofy puppy lol"

salt may fix that mmm or .... never mind

thanks for the update
Old 07-25-2021, 07:23 PM   #100
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey everyone, so interesting day with Bear, I'll explain a bit more tomorrow morning once I've gotten some sleep.

But I promised pictures... and here they are!

All in all he is doing very well! Very well behaved boy. He's mature beyond his years.
Old 07-25-2021, 07:32 PM   #101
mba_25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If I was mature beyond my years I would be ... never mind! He's just adorable. Hope he likes squeaky squirrels!
Old 07-25-2021, 07:45 PM   #102
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

He looks like he's enjoying himself.
Old 07-25-2021, 07:52 PM   #103
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

He loves the little squirrels.

I weighed him at petco today - 17lbs, he hit 8 weeks on Friday, so hes gonna be a big boy.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:06 PM   #104
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

We had a lot of fun... iffy morning picking him up though.

So my mother and I are getting brother puppies, not sure if I've mentioned that yet but that is the other puppy Bear is sometimes in pictures with. We wanted to get ours at 10 weeks so they were better socialized, etc etc. The women who owns the litter let the rest of the puppies go home at seven weeks, which was -way- too early for us, but she said she didn't have an issue watching them the extra few weeks since she had promised us all that she'd keep them up to 12 weeks, have their first shots, potty trained, etc etc.

So we pull up to her place, knock on the door, and freaking she comes out of the house... leads us around back... and shes keeping the puppies in like. A rabbit enclosure? Like with the wire in a circle, with the wire on top? It was small and covered in tarp - the puppies were in there on their own - no food or water - they both had fur mats, and dirt in their ears. Looking not starved obviously but i could feel more bone than I would have liked to.

I guess she just was keeping them out there all the time. She said that they were only in there because the shed wasn't fixed... Apparently the rest of the puppies left and she hasn't been interacting with the two left besides to feed them, because she's "just over taking care of them and just wanted a bit of a break". They're not interacting with Mom and Dad, the two parent dogs are still kept in the house. They've just been outside in this makeshift enclosure and dog house

Just so sad to see him living like that. We got them in the car and told her we could take them home so she didn't have to worry about them anymore, and she gave us the paperwork and we were on the way. Went to the pet store to get a few last minute things, collar and harness, and now we have them two weeks early because Homo Sapiens are fucking terrible creatures.

I can't have him with me yet because I have appointments this week, so he is staying with my mother and his brother at her place while I get things situated here. Its not too big of a difference - instead of taking a break from august 4th-20th I'll just start on the 1st, but still, I'm pissed that she has such little compassion. She seemed really great from the beginning but I could literally watch her enthusiasm drop as the weeks went by, we never really get picture updates and I don't want him just sitting outside not interacting with people, dogs, anything. Its not fair to him and he deserves better, and I'm going to show him that.

End rant. Bear isn't home yet, but will be very very soon ^_^
Old 07-25-2021, 09:01 PM   #105
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

awwww, my mother just sent this to me, this is how they fell asleep!

I'm so happy we ended up with them, they seem really bonded and it'll be good that they can see each other. Thats so stinking cute.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women