Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2019, 12:34 PM   #91
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
What a ridiculous and absurd notion.

Equally ridiculous.

It doesn't matter which side of the transaction you're on, we all enjoy having as many dollars as possible in our wallet at the end of the day. Guys want the best pussy for the least $. Gals want the most $ for the least amount of work. No surprise there. To suggest otherwise is absolutely ridiculous.

Now, if you want to talk about what things people value, and are therefore willing to sacrifice dollars for, then you'll start to get to the real reason why there is no standard rate in this hobby of ours.

Do you value companionship? Hygiene? Nice incall? Confidentiality? Ease of access? Attractive partner? The tightest? The biggest? The wettest? The smallest? Do you have dealbreakers? Does anything go? Do you want the experience to be memorable? Do you want the experience to go exactly the way you expect it to go? Do you enjoy bargain hunting? Do like bragging about what you spent on something?

All of these things impact the price of an encounter, but have no impact on the fact that we all enjoy having money to spend on the things we enjoy.
So much common sense and reality in one post.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:18 PM   #92
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Equally ridiculous.
I'm guessing you meant to quote VeryClean and your post was directed at him and not me. Good post though.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:04 PM   #93
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Equally ridiculous.

It doesn't matter which side of the transaction you're on, we all enjoy having as many dollars as possible in our wallet at the end of the day. Guys want the best pussy for the least $. Gals want the most $ for the least amount of work. No surprise there. To suggest otherwise is absolutely ridiculous.

Now, if you want to talk about what things people value, and are therefore willing to sacrifice dollars for, then you'll start to get to the real reason why there is no standard rate in this hobby of ours.

Do you value companionship? Hygiene? Nice incall? Confidentiality? Ease of access? Attractive partner? The tightest? The biggest? The wettest? The smallest? Do you have dealbreakers? Does anything go? Do you want the experience to be memorable? Do you want the experience to go exactly the way you expect it to go? Do you enjoy bargain hunting? Do like bragging about what you spent on something?

All of these things impact the price of an encounter, but have no impact on the fact that we all enjoy having money to spend on the things we enjoy.
Crock, I'm not sure if you're addressing my post but if you are, I don't understand the relevance. I agree with everything you wrote in your post but I don't see how that has anything to do with my post.

Whether we guys like it or not, providers in high demand will use their rates as a way to reduce demand because it works exceedingly well. Now TheOracle wrote "Why not just say No?" as a way of reducing demand instead of increasing rates. Well, it's not that easy to just say No. I'll explain.

First of all, it would be annoying and time consuming to send No replies to multiple men every day. Keep in mind that these high demand providers may be receiving messages from 10-20 or even more men per day. Crafting a No reply to each guy is just too time consuming especially because most of the guys will then demand to know why the provider said No to them. They will send additional messages to the provider asking "Why?" "Is it because of my race?" "Did my references say something bad about me?" "Do you not want to earn money?"

Saying No to multiple guys also breeds resentment and anger towards the provider. No one likes to be rejected. These rejected guys will see that she does see some guys because they will notice reviews of her being posted and that will only make them even more angry. In their anger, they will post negative things about her and try to ruin her business. All in all, a very unpleasant affair.

Much simpler and cleaner to keep increasing your rates until the demand level is where you want it to be.

Now some will argue that I'm siding with the providers by stating this but that's not the case. I'm merely stating a reality. Of course as a guy, I would prefer that all the providers, including the awesome providers in high demand, charged low rates for their time. However, I'm not a child that I must cling to fantasies and wishes. I'm a grown man and I can deal with reality. I wish a new Mercedes Benz cost the same as a new Toyota Corolla but it doesn't and I accept that reality. Same with this reality.

In the end, if you're upset about a provider's rates, get angry at the market. Get angry at the demand created by your fellow hobbyists. Even if you think she's charging too much and refuse to see her, what does it matter if ten other horny dudes contact her that same day and eagerly pay her donation? Her rate will remain the same or even go higher.

There's nothing wrong with guys who want to pay less for a provider's time. There's plenty of providers who do offer low rates in the DFW area as well so that this demand can be met. There's just no point in getting mad at providers who charge high rates. If you don't want to pay that much, just don't see her. There's something for everyone here in DFW.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:32 PM   #94
TheOracle
Valued Poster

^^^

When I said they could just say "No" I meant that they don't have to accept everything coming their way just b/c it's there. Not that they literally have to respond to every guy and tell them "No". They can simply ignore them, which a LOT of providers already do regardless of their rates. I've also seen many girls simply state in their ads that they are "low volume" (whatever that really means) and only take a certain amount of appointments per day. The girls can charge whatever they want. It doesn't make any difference to me. I have no problems seeing who I want to see, but this notion that charging lower rates somehow means you're forced to fuck 100 guys a day and life is now unlivable is just silly. As is the attempt by one of the providers to correlate paying a lower rate w/ misogyny.

The whole "resentment" thing doesn't really make sense either, because this thread is evidence that being labeled a so-called "GPS" provider can build resentment all the same. The fact that there is a "GPS" label is evidence in and of itself. The same guys who will "resent" a provider turning them away at lower rates are the same guys who will say a provider has "GPS" and will "resent" them at higher rates. So charging high rates is not a solution for that. Personally, I've seen FAR more (and I mean a hell of a lot more) complaints about high rates and "(insert provider here) has a case of GPS" than I've seen guys complaining that a provider ignored their PM or text. It's an imperfect science and there is always going to be negatives to deal with one way or the other.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:45 PM   #95
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
^^^

When I said they could just say "No" I meant that they don't have to accept everything coming their way just b/c it's there. Not that they literally have to respond to every guy and tell them "No". They can simply ignore them, which a LOT of providers already do regardless of their rates. I've also seen many girls simply state in their ads that they are "low volume" (whatever that really means) and only take a certain amount of appointments per day. The girls can charge whatever they want. It doesn't make any difference to me. I have no problems seeing who I want to see, but this notion that charging lower rates somehow means you're forced to fuck 100 guys a day and life is now unlivable is just silly. As is the attempt by one of the providers to correlate paying a lower rate w/ misogyny.

The whole "resentment" thing doesn't really make sense either, because this thread is evidence that being labeled a so-called "GPS" provider can build resentment all the same. The fact that there is a "GPS" label is evidence in and of itself. The same guys who will "resent" a provider turning them away at lower rates are the same guys who will say a provider has "GPS" and will "resent" them at higher rates. So charging high rates is not a solution for that. Personally, I've seen FAR more (and I mean a hell of a lot more) complaints about high rates and "(insert provider here) has a case of GPS" than I've seen guys complaining that a provider ignored their PM or text. It's an imperfect science and there is always going to be negatives to deal with one way or the other.
"this notion that charging lower rates somehow means you're forced to fuck 100 guys a day and life is now unlivable is just silly."

Notice that I was specifically referring to providers in high demand, not all providers. If a provider is not in high demand, then she can get away with charging lower rates without being inundated with lots of messages from guys asking to meet her.

If a provider is very attractive or if she's known for providing an exceptional experience or both and she's also good with communication, then she will likely be in high demand. If such a provider in high demand charged lower rates, then she will receive way too many requests from guys every day which will make life difficult for her. For example, one provider who's in high demand is Allegra Hope. She is beautiful and known for providing an amazing GFE experience. If I'm not mistaken, she charges $360 for an hour of her time which is considered a higher rate by some guys. However, if she charged a lower rate, she would receive so many meeting requests that life could very well be miserable for her.

You're right that a lot of providers do ignore messages from guys but that doesn't mean that the provider who repeatedly ignores messages gets away with it without any negative consequences. She doesn't. No one likes being ignored. Furthermore, if a provider develops a reputation for ignoring messages from guys, then a lot of guys will simply not contact her anymore. She will end up losing lots of business. So your proposed solution of ignoring messages from multiple prospective clients on a regular basis to reduce demand is not a feasible one.

You make it sound like a provider can just ignore a guy instead of saying No to him and everything will be fine. The provider's reputation won't be damaged whatsoever. That's not true. In the long run, it will hurt her as much as saying No.

I agree with you that there are a LOT of complaints about GPS but that feeds into my argument. It seems like almost every provider, especially providers in high demand, are accused of having GPS by at least some guys. So unless you charge well below your market value, there will be at least one guy who will accuse you of GPS. So if that's the case, why not just charge what you want and not care if you're labeled as GPS? Some guys might be ok with a high demand provider charging $300/hr. Other guys will label her as GPS. So you just can't win either way.

I'm not telling providers to increase their rates and it's not like providers are eagerly lapping up my "expert advice" lol and increasing their rates in any case. I'm just telling you what providers in high demand are doing already. They're increasing rates to reduce demand. Sometimes it works for them, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes they overestimate their own demand and find that when they increase their rates, they don't receive enough business. So they end up reducing their rate again or offering specials as a way of garnering more business.

Either way, the market and forces of demand & supply will sort them out.

"It's an imperfect science and there is always going to be negatives to deal with one way or the other."

You're spot on with your statement above, TheOracle.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:34 PM   #96
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
I'm guessing you meant to quote VeryClean and your post was directed at him and not me. Good post though.
No, I meant to quote you. Your one liner seemed to indicate that a lady doing what VeryClean suggested was stupid and that she should just say "no" to everyone bugging her at a lower price point. Which is ridiculous. I don't think we disagree, though. I think you meant your reply to be about a particular part of VeryClean's post rather than the entire supply/demand concept.

Honestly, I don't really want to talk about this anymore as this is turning into a hooker/pimp economics 101 class and my hobby budget is already too tight.

Let's frame this properly:

Ladies, if you're not making as much money as you'd like, lowering your rates will tend to result in more guys coming to see you, and, therefore, you making more money!
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 10:48 PM   #97
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
A $100 list is exactly what’s needed here.
Everyone is not a$250 hr provider and not all guys want a $250 an hr girl.

30 street walkers was on walnut hill and HH this weekend and 90% was $60
20 of those girls was a 5 or above with 8 body’s.
Best most aggressive Bj I ever had from a 22 yr old spinner.

Definitely interested in seeing what $100 can bring here.

I just want to test drive the car. Not rent or buy it.
Maybe if I like the handling I’ll rent it once a week.
Awful. and the way you talk about them. so disrespectful. This is the kind of clientele you get when your rates are low. And i would not want any of these men as my clients. Yuck!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 04:43 AM   #98
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^FYI: Drama queen troll: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1945551

Guys, don't waste your time with this alien looking clown's angry posts... she's obviously on rough times right now with all of her recent Dallas posts.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:27 AM   #99
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, I meant to quote you. Your one liner seemed to indicate that a lady doing what VeryClean suggested was stupid and that she should just say "no" to everyone bugging her at a lower price point. Which is ridiculous. I don't think we disagree, though. I think you meant your reply to be about a particular part of VeryClean's post rather than the entire supply/demand concept.

Honestly, I don't really want to talk about this anymore as this is turning into a hooker/pimp economics 101 class and my hobby budget is already too tight.

Let's frame this properly:

Ladies, if you're not making as much money as you'd like, lowering your rates will tend to result in more guys coming to see you, and, therefore, you making more money!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
That's what guys who can't afford to spend more than $100 at a time do hun. They also expect women to pay for their half of the bill when they go out on dates. They think women have it easy even though their are 36 million millionaires in the world and 85% of them are men. #failures

36 million Millionaires

About 15 percent of American millionaires are self-made women, BMO said, while the rest got their fortune from marriage or inheritance.

Women represent an even smaller slice of billionaires. Less than 10 percent of the billionaires in the world are women—and a small minority of them are self-made.
Lowering your rate WILL NOT make you more money. RAISING your rate will garner you better clientele with a more steady income! Lower rates will get you men who are low-key upset they make minimum wage and there fore no REAL woman will give them the time of day, let alone have sex with them!!! and they take that little $60-$100 REAL men spend on a first date (probably more) and don't even have sex. You will get them poor men who are mad at life, and mad at themselves for being losers. DONT DO IT!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:25 AM   #100
TheOracle
Valued Poster

I hope gentlemen are paying attention, b/c one thing is being proven here.
A provider's rates are not commensurate with her level of class.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:47 AM   #101
ScrewedUp29
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
I hope gentlemen are paying attention, b/c one thing is being proven here.
A provider's rates are not commensurate with her level of class.

You hit the nail on the head here.
ScrewedUp29 is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:51 AM   #102
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Never mind.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #103
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Lots of stress over an activity that should be the ultimate stress reliever lol!

The vast majority of experienced/well known providers charge between $180 and $350 on eccie. I typically ignore the noobs until others have done the vetting.

Economic discussions aren't helpful here only because we don't really know the individual circumstances of each provider. It's possible that Lady X "should" charge $250/hr based on her physical appearance,TCB, IOP etc., but has a particular financial goal she needs to reach (paying off student loans, a credit card etc.). She may decide to charge $300 and reduce volume to have more time to study for exams at school or charge $200 because the added volume more than makes up for the reduction in price.

That's why it's odd when hobbyists comment on what a lady should charge. We only know what she tells us. We don't know anything about her personal finances, if she has family to support or what her long term financial goals are.

I'd also add that GPS shouldn't just be focused on price. If a lady charges $500/hour but is friendly, provides good service and gives/expects respect...I wouldn't consider that "GPS." Now if her service/presentation is well below average, has a much more limited menu than what's typical in the market, poor attitude but charges $500/hour simply because she's 22 with a flat stomach and no stretch marks, THAT would be my idea of GPS.

Rant over lol
Plains45 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 02:58 PM   #104
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
Lowering your rate WILL NOT make you more money. RAISING your rate will garner you better clientele with a more steady income! Lower rates will get you men who are low-key upset they make minimum wage and there fore no REAL woman will give them the time of day, let alone have sex with them!!! and they take that little $60-$100 REAL men spend on a first date (probably more) and don't even have sex. You will get them poor men who are mad at life, and mad at themselves for being losers. DONT DO IT!
Another absurd notion. Also seems to be emotionally disturbed.

Are you OK? Do you need someone to talk to? I know where you can find a therapist that is fine with the hobby.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:13 PM   #105
Boblee
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Why, whatever do you mean?
Grace, Have you been watching Tombstone again? I'm your huckleberry!

FYI -The drama that occurs after simple post like this is why i usually avoid this particular forum.

Popcorn on!
Boblee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women